meeting her

On the one side jungkook and yoongi were sitting on the couch, they were looking at the taehyung with seriousness and hurt, always fighting with each other but doesn't feel this type of anger they feeling now.

Tae has been looking down sitting on his previous position. His hands rubs it's back. He doesn't feel his nerve and at this moment don't know what he do.

Jk again lose his patient, shout at him "are you gonna tell us Or not?"
He looks at them then sigh and get up sit between them, looking at front he started to talk as both of them listen him carefully.

"Remember one year ago, our college friend Namjoon" He ask , at that they nod then yoon ask "wasn't that time he invite us to his wedding"

Tae nod then he continue " Yeah and both you have cancel it as you jk was busy with his last course and you have been on a business trip, so i have to go there alone.

I was in full mode for fun and that's was the goal of my attended that wedding, you already know how was I, so when I go there. joon give me warning to not go for anyone.

I was like okay, it's not like they don't come near to me and all but he was serious about it and just say that their is one who will be not want me"

Jk cuts him in middle "is that her "
Tae doesn't say anything then a big smile comes to his face thinking about her " Jennie"he say as closing his eyes remember that time he first time saw her.

One year ago-

Tae was talking with joon about his life and how he was getting with this new beginning as they cross the garden they hear some sound, Tae stopped in his track, his gaze go on that side but doesn't find the source as there was so many people gathering.

As he started to walk, joon follow him . At one minute Tae was egger to find who was singing, he close his eyes to hear it properly but he bump into someone making him open his eyes.

He looks to find the girl who bump into him smirking, as he thinks about his way with girl he smirk back . He get close to her and side his head but his vision come to focus on the girl who has her back. Her hair was flowing, her small waist in view making him forgot others, his feet started to walk in her direction, not hearing anything that other girl was saying.

Joon was already standing beside her as she was singing, he get in front to find her eyes close. Her small face that have a calm expression. Singing in melodic sound.

Tae can't get his smile off as she smile at some part. In his whole life he never finds someone this magnificent. She is an art.

Song - come alive by Madison

As the song end, she opens her eyes that lock with one person who has a curious look on his face. She smile once then looks other side that make her smile big. Tae also turn around and find a girl run to her, hugging, praising her singing. She signal joon to come forward. Joon held tae's shoulder making him jump, he look back then get in close with this girl.

She looks back then say to Joon "I hope that don't sound bad " Joon quickly shake his head, as he reply "no it's good, you can ask my friend " He nod at tae as who again looking at her with intense.

She smile and ask him "uhmm.. Can i ask, why are you looking at me like that " She was polite that make Tae nervous. He hide his nervousness with small laugh and say " It's.. It's just that you sing beautiful "as you are 'he want to add that but held himself back. His gut telling him that she not that type of girl.

She chuckle at him then bring her hand in front, all the time the other girl looks both of them with interest and Joon stand beside her. She say " Thanks for compliment, I am jennie. Here for my friends wedding and you are? "

Tae looks at her hand then smile and shake it with his hand tells her " I am taehyung, my friend namjoon invite me as you can see it's his wedding "they both laugh and look at him as Joon find it not funny. He hit his shoulder then held the girl's hands introducing as bride who was jen's friend. They get in talk , the girls have plan so after some time they left them.

As Joon lead him to his room, Tae ask him about her then he reply " Yes, I am talking about her, jennie kim, she is pure as gold then sweet as candy. But not make her angry because she is like my sister ok, so not ever think about her as wrong way.and actually it's not possible as she never get with your type of guy"

Tae raise his brow, as if challenging him "you say, if I make her fall for her then "

Joon shake his head and say "it will be hard but just don't hurt her " He left him there.

Tae lay down on the bad, thinking "if i be more gentlemen with her then maybe I have any chance "

At night he dress formal and get in the hall where all were dancing in the middle, not in sink but doing hand gesture.

He also get in between them with moving and get in front of her as she was smiling and dancing, they look at each other, as he signal any steps she started to follow it, making then laugh at it as it looks so funny.

"I have  so much fun that day, that I forgot to call both of you, we sleep late as you think, so not happen anything. She was just so different, I feel so much different with her".

Jk was interested as he describe her, he ask " You liked her "

Tae has a blank face but he looks at both of them, then look at the ceiling saying "I love her".

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Angel jen is here, do you like this update then vote please
Always thankful of your support😇