fan

It's the forth day and Jennie was worried about not finding the right guy and if that's happened then she will be get separated from angel.
At the moment a call come and she answer it "hello,Miss Kim ! It's urgent ,we had a deal with your music composer .can you come here in 10 minutes"
She looks at the clock where finding the time , remembering angel's habit of getting hungry .she panics but then look at her father who was after his condition getting bad now doing his work from home.
She smiles at her idea and then answer the call "ok,i am coming"
She gets up and comes near to her father who was playing games on his phone, she only sigh at his childish behaviour.sometimes he also act like a kid himself.

"Appa!!"she called and he was lost in his game ,not finding any solution she take his phone making him frown and when he find her holding it ,he just pout at her.

Shaking her head she says"i am going to work ,it's a deal i have to sign it.please can you feed angel "
He thoughts for some time then nod and bring his hand for her to give him his phone.

Now,she was unsure of all it, she concerned ask him "you will take care of her,right"

He again nodes and started to play again.she was getting late so for first time giving her fath in him ,she get ready and says byes to them.

At her agency

Jen was smiling and explaining her thoughts on the music . The deal was done ,now she have to go abroad in 4-5 days so she can record and shoot her song .

After the work when she comes out from the company,many people circle around her,asking her many questions.
She smiles as some of them asking for her signature.
At some distance tae and yoongi were coming near the crowd ,they get curious and just as she was about to turn. They recognise her, cursing yoongi quickly turn to goes in different directions as fast as he can.

He half walk,half run yelling to himself "yah! What the luck i have , i don't want to get slap twice by her"
And just then he remembers something, turning to his side he thought he forget someone and "oh shit! Tae!!"

Here taehyung was froze ,she was smiling but who is that rascal getting it .narrowing his eyes he find a student was trying to flirt with her. But she was not showing of hesitation,it's look like that she was okay with it.

Huffing he look and then catch glesses of some old man and then he gets his jacket that was so dirty with mud and soil but it's he has no choice.
He comes near and shout with big smile "i love you Jennie Kim!!"
All of sudden everyone stop to pester her and look at the stranger who has the gut to do something weird.

But Kim Jennie was much more stun , okay it's normal to get fan saying they like them but never this widely yello in front like it's his last wish.

She started to walk backwards as he run up to her  and get close, to much to her like. Gulping she try to hide her fear and tell him "i...i can.  "
Tae wanted to pinch her cheeks so much but held himself and just then some guards come forward and held him back.now that piss him off.

Jen take long breath and try to smile as she thought that he is just a fan who want tell his ideal .but then a smirk comes to tae's face making her recognise him immediately.

She comes forward and get in near his ear hissing ,she ask him"what the hell are you doing?"
He turn to her side and quick give a kiss on her cheek making her froze and tell her with his high pitch "i am your biggest fan Jennie Kim!and i love you"with making a heart sign he fly kiss in middle .

This scen makes the reporter choas and they try to shoot to show it on tv but then Jen control her fury.

He was messing with her so she just glare but he give her wink .

She was about to turn to go away but just then her gaze fall on him when he try to throw the student who was being to friendlier with her. She shrugged at his weird behaviour.
Going away she bring her phone and call her father .

Tae was satisfied by the reaction of the student who side eyed him .he just give him middle finger and as the guy about to call out him ,he feel someone was dragging him from there, turning to look he find yoongi who was hiding his face with one hand and other holding him.
He just smile to himself, getting all the curse yoon throwing at him.

Here other side Mr Kim frown as he gets call from his daughter, he takes it and answer her but as she ask about something,he think that today is his day on this planet.

"Uhmm...mm Jen i,i will call you back"messing his hair he run to angel's door and find her crying loud .
Now how he gonna feed her because it's the first time .not finding a way he try to call yoongi or tae but both were slient.
So he ring jk who  get the situation,he was near that area so he assured him that he will handle it.

5 min later jungkook ready the food and pour it in a bottle ,coming to angel's room he held the bottle and talking with her in his chid voice .

Mr Kim sigh,felling relief as he comes near them.jk gives a glare and scold him"Mr. Kim ! Please next time if you didn't tell her that it big deal for you to handle a kid then i be make it sure to kill you myself"
Gulping he nod quickly and give a nervous laugh and then he alarmed says "i think you should go,Jen is coming"he nodes and give a kiss on her forehead .

But as they both open the door ,there was she standing .she looks at them with confusion and they with surprised expression.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Update
Good news all blackpink members now have solos ,31 will be jisoo day
If you like this update then vote please and again thank you for your support 😇