stay

Recommending songs stay by blackpink and jin, jungkook & rm

Taehyung drive the car fast and in no
time they reach to the airport. But there security stop their car to not enter the place where all the jets where standing. 

Getting out from the car they started to beg them to let them inside.
Taehyung take his wallet out and hand them all of his cash and with a pleading look he ask them "please take all of it but let us inside,  I need to see my baby. She just can't run away"

The security look at each other and taking the money they let them in. Jungkook and yoongi quickly scan the place to find taeyong's jet and tae silently follow them. His eyes are already puffy.

And then he see taeyong getting out from his car and open the door for jennie who smile and open the back seat door to take angel.  The servant take their bags and load them in the plane.

Taeyong was just starts to walk to the stairs when he hear loud voices. He turn around as jen looks too and her face gets blank after seeing the guys.

She sharply turn to glare at taeyong who try to hide his betrayal by just shaking his head but receiving her hatred gaze he look away and open his phone to look busy.

She knows the idiot call them. Not wanting to hear anyone she started to walk but stop by a hand. Angel's face looks happy to see them.

Jen turn back as taehyung turn her around to look at her face who was not showing anything, he was feeling to much hater, lose, regret and love.
But now he have question that she have to answer " Why! Didn't we not make the deal of 10 days for you to get any guy merry you. I don't see anyone here jen and the deal will terminate after 10 days. It's still 9th day, god damn it!!  Where do you think you are going? " His anger shown in last line. She glare hard and push her hand to take a step back from him. Angel just keep looking to him and he was fix on jen to understand her.

" I don't give a damn about you Kim taehyung,  I already wasted my time with you and this deal. You manipulated me so many times with the help of your friends and now you want me to be fair. That's not how it goes taehyung, I said it to you before that I am taking angel with me, with or without any contract. so behave and get out my way. I need to get out from here"

Yoon and kook are hearing everything comes forward, yoon says " Its illegal,  we will take this to the court and till then you can't left the city, jennie"

Jen looks to him with raise brow and ask him "oh! Are you a lawyer"
He shake his head and scowl at her as she smirk at him with taking out the paper "and if I just rip these papers then how are you going to case me to the court. I can sue you all to taking my daughter for almost a year from me and then you can help taehyung to fool someone other girl who can take your shit well Mr. Yoonginim"

He cringe with the name and get silent after hearing her threat. Kook looks scare by the exchange but he also try to approach her by saying " Jen, we are sorry for how we try to fool you but its just taehyung told us before that how much picky you are in guys and you really hard to impress.. "He stop himself as all of them look at him oddly with taehyung panic and jen with a frown. Her frown turn into glare as she looks at taehyung guilt return face, smiling sweetly she talk to jk " How considerable of you to telling me this now, so where was you jungkook when you also help him in his expensive plan. Because hearing you saying I am too picky is just been hard for you right jungkookshi" He flinched to her sharp calling his name.

Enough with their nonsense jen last time tell them " I am going with angel because I have every right, you all can't stop me so just stop getting in my way and leave me alone"

Jungkook eyes get teary, yoon look helpless as taehyung get on his knees crying seeing jen walking to the stairs with angel, going away from them angel started to cry that jen try to stop but fail in it.

She was about to close the door and taehyung, yoon and jungkook look down with disappointed but they hear it
"Dada!! " angel cute voice said as she smiles to them, jen look to her baby with teary eyes and her gaze straight goes to taehyung as he and all other guys were giving angel smiles.

Taeyong also come outside the plane after hearing angel. As angel started to want to be with taehyung and jen doesn't take steps down.

Taehyung says with teary and smiley face " Hey angel!!  Baby, dada is here. I love you angel"
Yoon and jungkook also says "call dada again, angel"" Say it baby"

Taeyong looks to jen's face as she look broken with the situation. He take her with him making angel cry hard and calling for her dad.

Taehyung try last time, begging for forgiveness "jen!!  Please don't do this. I am sorry for everything. I love you both so much. Please don't leave me again jen. Stay here, stay please"

Hearing his breaking voice bring tears to her face, looking back to taeyong ,she starts to think.

Here taeyong had enough of their fight he takes angel with him and taking her hand, he close the door.

Taehyung look away to not see it, jungkook and yoongi take his sides to get him stand up. As the plane start to take off with them, they get back there house.

Looking lost and sad they open the door of the house, they stop before because Mr Kim. also come with them this time with drinks. As they get in the living room they stop in their places as they find jen and taeyong stand there with angel in her arms.

Dumbfounded taehyung takes a step asking "you..you didn't go."

Jen shrugged her shoulder answering "how can I when her dada is here, I have to take her here or the plane might crash as she gets our pilot headache with her crying" All laugh at that and taehyung doesn't waste any minute to take angel in his hand who started to call him" Dada, dada!!" Jungkook and yoongi take turns to take angel who call everyone her dada. Making jen confused, she looks to her father who give his best smile with a hug.

Taeyong smile as seeing his plane work.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤Finally something happy is happeningI hope you like this chapter as this story is coming close to finish, I am thankful of all your patience for update and votes

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Finally something happy is happening
I hope you like this chapter as this story is coming close to finish, I am thankful of all your patience for update and votes.
If you like this one too then vote and comment. Happy day 😇