kid lover

Next day, they all were outside for a outing. This is not like yesterday because Mr. Kim and jen already tell him that they have eaten the food and also they will just walk with him saying it will save the fule.

They were in a park where many children were enjoying the rides or playing games with their family. One side of ice cream parlor where gather many and other side a mascot was dancing or doing sily things making them laugh.

Jen was feeling happy at looking the happy faces of these kids, she find herself lucky to have kid for herself. Angel is her happiness and she will never get anything near her that want to separate them. Mr. Kim held her shoulder shaking her slowly to get her attention, she looks at him with a sad smile, he gives back asking "what are you thinking"

She looks at front where some kids were playing archery with toy arrow and bow. Smiling she says "angel will be happy to come her when she starts to walk, right dad"

He also look at side where she was looking, he nods at her sentence with a smile.

Here yoongi hear them and then he turn to look at the one person who give him a thumps up. Taking a deep breath he goes to the kids and ask them "yah, kids  party! Can i also take a shoot with this one "
They stop and look at him with happy smile, giving one they started to yell "shoot! Shoot! "

But he shakes his head then tell them "I will shoot but first one of you will held any fruit on your head and i will shoot the fruit "

The kids face turn with fear after hearing him.

Jen and Mr. Kim were confused as what he was doing then after the seeing one of one fearfully take an apple and put it on his head with shaky hands their eyes get wide.

They run to reach them and Mr. Kim asks him with shock face "what are you doing Mr. Min"
Yoons turn to look at them then he says "Mr.kim! I am teaching these kids. how shoot a target "Again with his creepy smile. Jen looks horrified, she turn to look at boy who was ready to wet his pants. She furiously turn to yoon , saying " Yoonginim you are scaring the kid, please stop it. They can play it without you have to showing them "

But yoon ignore her and aims to the kid's head where the Apple was.
He close his eyes to scared and aim to   take the fruit, the scene just look like movie where evil monster was torching the innocent with his evil laugh and other helplessly look it hoping some hero come and save him.

And as he was about to shoot the arrow, the mascot kick his hand that make his balance shake and he falls but also the arrow was shoot and the mascot come in front of it taking the hit. He also fall down but not because of the arrow.

All kids run to yoon to beat him that make him scream for help.

Jen looks with mouth open and Mr. Kim with disappointed, he comes forward and bring yoon to his feet who just look like lost his soul after getting so much hit by kids, he ask him "are you ok yoongi"
Yoon then looks down but his face  was furious, he yells to the kids "yah!! You little piece of s**" At that Jen can't hold herself , she get in front of him and slap him hard shouting at his face "what the hell! You can't talk to kids like that. I thought you are a kid lover when angel was comfortable with you but now I see your true reality. Please never show in front of my face again or I will report you to police "

Yoons huffs then give them a glare and turn but stop to looks at mascot who was surrounded by the kids, last time glaring he goes away.

Mr. Kim look at her with a knowing look making her sighs, she answer him "yeah, I know never trust anyone this fast but I thought, I...angel was so much comfortable with him. and then he was ok at first but, I guss. I will never find any decent guy".hearing her makes him guilty, he was sporting the other team but he knows that she needs only tae and she have to accept it.

Jen smile when the mascot take one kid and throw him to air, catching makes him laugh.
She goes there and look at him who was oblivious of her.
She calls him "excuse me sir"
He turn around and look at her but his face was cover so Jen can't see his face, she smiles and tell him "thank you for coming in time, I was to shook to stop him. But you just come in time.you are doing great job, making these kids happy, keep it up. "

The mascot guy just look at her and after he doesn't talk, she thought that he will not talk so last time nodding she turn to goes away but stop by the voice from back.

She turn to find the guy who take off his mascot mask, finding the guy looking in sweats and smiling with his fully bunny smile. She fully turn to him.

He comes close and then says "that was nothing"he rubs his neck feeling shy at her cat eyes who looks much more prettier.

He thought to himself 'hyung, I am in big trouble. Is this your jennie'

And she was smiling to him with her gummy smiles at that he just thought what a jackpot tae got.

'It's unfair' he shakes his head as his minds playing with him, bring his hand he shakes hand saying "I am jungkook and you are"

She thought that will he be like yoongi but then feeling hope she tells him "I am jennie Kim. Nice to meet you jungkook"

He smiles big saying "same to you"

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Update
Sorry for the late
Enjoy and if you like it then please vote.
Always thankful for your support 😇