babysitter

he was shocked

he was shocked .what now he tell her but its not his problem as he look to his side to find mr. kim playing with his fingers nervously . he smirk and look back at her who raise her brow as if questioning him who was he.

clearing his thorat he answer her"mr. kim called me" at that he can't hide his smile as her glare turn to mr. kim who was sweating and opening , closing his mouth.

she sigh and ask her father " dad, what are you doing in angel's room with a stranger and did you.."as she remember what work she left him, doubting him she pass them and look at her who was sleeping soundless.

as relief by it she turn around and find the boy who she doesnt know looking at her with awkwardness , she again look at her father who now this time have answer. he come clean to her" look jen, i nearly forget about angel to feed her as you have said to me but"she glare but stop as he continue " i remember this guy and then thought about why not get his help as he babysit sometimes and good luck he was near so he comes fast . look he handle angel must fast "

jen was angry with her father but she knows him and he was careless so ignoring his speech she looks at the guy who give a small smile in return as his smile she remember him , now she was happy to find him familiar.
she ask him " jungkook right!!"

he looks at her but not surprised at he already introduce himself that time but did this was also setup to met her like this because he comes her for imargnency .

nodding he ask her " jennie kim" she also nod bring her hand and they shake.
she ask him " umm you help dad so i think it will be fine with you that i get you something"
he was awkward not finding anything to say , he only nod and she stop to ask what he want that he answer with a glass of water.
mr. kim held him back as he was about to run for the door , he ask him "why , where are you going jungkook"

he grimace at him and look for her then whispered to him " mr.kim this was not planned and i am to scare to talk. if she ask me now for marriage then what will i say"

mr. kim laugh at him" idiot ! i know that you thought she will ask you for marriage as she do that to yoongi but relax , i am here . just company her and make her believe that you are good for angel and her"

"but but.."he cant finished as she comes and give him the water . thanking her he take a sip and put it down on the table.

jen feel the awkardness as she dont know what to ask and finding it he thought to make good impresion "umm  i am a fan"
at hearing it , jen look at him and then smile " oh really ! thanks for that . so do you like children"
he also smile and angel face comes , nodding he repily" not first exactly ,i hated them and then one incident make me realise how much blessing is it to be in a child's company"

jen was great to find that she thought about it too that someone like him , handsome and young not wanting to do anything with kids but she was wrong , maybe not all hates kids. like taehyung.
no!! she cant think about him , he was the reason she was doing this. and maybe jungkook is the right guy who can make it possible for her to have angel for herself.

jungkook ask her about angel and she happily tell him everything that she learn. he was impressed as how she manage her hacktic shadule and also take her places.
she ask him something about personal" umm if i ask you that if you have any girlfriend that will it be awkward"nervously laugh.

he knows what she is thinking and if he tell her the truth then she will bring the papers tomrrow as the days are going to pass , he have to lie but also give her hope " actually, i recently had a break up so no i am taking a break from love life"

she was not disappointed by it because she doest want him like that but he can be good to angel so thinking about it she tell him" look jungkook ! i need help and i think you will fit , so help me "

he ask her to tell him about everything and after hearing her version he found himself guilty about lying to her .

mr. kim was asleep in this whole conversation and when they hear a cry he get up quickly yelling " what !what happen "

jen held him back with a straight face and nod at angel room , he sigh but then frown and ask her" where is jungkook, did you scared him that much that he left the earth"she scoff as he laugh at his own jock.

she narrow her eyes making him stop laughing and repild "he is in angel's room , looking after her. dad ! he will live with us"
mr. kim eyes get wide, he look at his only daughter who get up and left him there in suspence .
she comes in and find jungkook singing to angel that makes her laugh.chukling herself she smugly thought now what will you do mr. kim taehyung , i will take angel away from you . you cant come between us .

thinking she call her manager to starts the prepartion for the project that she sign before. and jungkook hear it he was glad as she will be busy with work and they will get much time to waste . only 5 days have left.

after finding some quite place he talk with his friends and tell them about everything that happened.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Hey, long time .
Update is here so enjoy and if you like it then vote and comment.
Thankful of your support 😇