her request

So yoongi try to waste her days for not look at any guy and make the deal in their favour. But jen was aware of time, everytime they meet then her father also comes with her. Yoongi have to problem as both always try to diverted the topic of marriage.

And after two days, jen has send him the massage that he cannot avoid it now, yoongi yells after seeing it "taehyung-ga , kook come here fast. She is totally serious about this"

They both comes to his room, one with in his kitchen apron and other in his sami nude form with shampoo in his hair.
Tae shout back "what happened, did I need this" He ask him signalling the spatula in his hand, yoon furiously shake his head then he looks at the other grimace at his nude form.

"Yah! Cover yourself" He shout to him, kook forgetting about it look care less and ask him "what, what she said"

Yoon sigh and then hand him his phone, they all gathered around him but he says "uhmm, I think, I need to clean my hair because this shampoo is getting in my eyes "as he goes away from there.

Tae looks at him impatient "give me the phone" He says throwing the spatula.
Yoon easily catch it and give him the phone back. He read the massage and shout "did she out of her mind, how can she request you to marry her when you look like that and she rejected me when I sincerely apologize to her."

Yoon narrow his eyes at him when he comment on his look then he get him by locking his head in his elbow. Tae quickly correct himself "sorry, sorry but like seriously, is she really believe in the guy that she just met him two days before than the guy who she once loved."
Yoon was uncertain about answering his question but then they both hear kook saying "it's about the deal Tae and she will do anything to get angel from us."
Tae sat down at this, feeling all his energy has gone. The message says that they should get married in two days. And he knows why she message it but not said this in front of him because how he had reacted before. She is doing so much great without him and looks like she already getting ahead but no, it's not right because he has the wildcard.

"Yoon, this time for the hating part" He says. Yoongi looks back remembering about the talk.

"You will distract her with being a gentleman and caring guy that loves kids, she will consider you for the candidate and then after 10days , we can make you look like opposite of what you were so her decision may change after it till then the days of deal  will finish and we can have our angel back." He says, kook quickly comment after it "and you will have jennie, right"

Tae looks down smiling then nods but then he frown "but it will be difficult to convince her"

Yoon assured him by saying "don't worry, we will help you in this "

"But we are going to do that after the deal comes to the end and if she changes her mind now then she will just looks for another candidate"Yoon asked him looking not sure about it.

Tae looks at him wide eyes, replying" That's another problem but first we need you to out from this, she has already decided to marry you and now she will do anything to get it done in the time if she have to drag you then she will do it. She is stubborn like that, I know her"

Kook looks at them both lost in the talk then he ask "so, this is it then"

Tae and Yoon give looks to each other like they were discussing about weather but he knows them better, seeing the silence from them he ask "guys"

But Yoon held his shoulder like he will give him some advice as Tae says from his back "it's your time now kook"

Kook looks horrified, he thought that he does not have to do it but now he ask "really? Hyungs i am.. I am not sure about this"

Tae now goes in his front looking straight to him, he tells him " So get sure quickly, once Yoon makes himself evil in her eyes then we have to get you there in his place for the guy , she will looks for"

Hesitate he nods then all of them look at each other for the assurance.

Next day Yoon gets in front of her house looking much more the guy he want to describe himself, old fashion baggy cloths with big round glasses and gel hair, he ring the house bell.

The security let him in, he find Mr. Kim was already waiting with jen but alone. No, angel with them. He sigh first but then smile creepily and get in close to them.

Jen was nervous about his response but he doesn't  look like fainting any time so she take a breath in relief and then great him with a smile "good morning, yoonginim"

He smiles big making his yellow teeth that he try to make them yellow comes in view , jen quickly take two steps back scared of the face but she compose herself. Mr. Kim has the same reaction. So he gets in front of her, forced smiling he ask "it's a great morning mister min, what is your purpose to come here"

Yoongi with the same smile says "I come here to tell miss Kim that i am ready for the marriage in two days"

Mr. Kim stunned by the talk . He looks jen for answer but she avoid him then she says "um,so i shall contect my lawyer for the papers of marriage"

Yoongi nods then shake his head saying "yes but first give this two days to me so i can show the world from my eyes. For that let's gets our breakfast in my favorite place"still smiles.

Jen was happy so she quickly nods. Mr. Kim narrowed his eyes then his eyes get wide when yoongi signal him to check his phone by making eye contact. He makes a excuse to see it and then goes there, now with a smile " Yes, Jen should go with him, in fact I shall come with you both. I want to know about my son-in-law better "

Jen looks at him with confusion but then she ignore it .

Yoongi was ready for what is he going to do next.

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡
Next part is one of the favorite scene from the movie, wait for it. If you like this one then vote please, thanks for your support 💜