weird man

The whole scene  was seen by tae and jk who has been stopping  his life from both side as yoongi's weird man act and tae possessive over her .

'Yah,why he was standing so close to her and what is he saying.i told him to turn  on the mic and why is your face is so red'as he heard it ,he broke in laughter that makes the people around them to look .tae kick him that makes his balance slip and fall down.jk glare at him ,standing  up he says" quite being baby tae ,he is just acting and it's your idea to go in front of her "

Tae pout at him and reply in low voice ' I know...but '
Kook shush him by placing  his finger on his mouth then turn his head to them. Yoongi was really looking creepy as smiles at her.

Jk whispers to himself "just don't  Fall for her hyung ,I know she is your type" unfortunately tae hear it as his eyes got wide,open mouth he looks at look then yoongi.

His change I expression get notice by him as kook close his mouth and get him away from there.

"Hey,you didn't tell me before that she's hyung type.no it can't be,she is my jen ,no.god what did I do"he questions  himself dramatically.

Kook only shake his head and answer "hyung,its not the time and you know he doesn't do that to you.its depends  on the girl also and from his looks I don't  thing so.."

This make tae smile as he was satisfied with his explanation.

Yoongi comes outside and he got in lock on his neck by tae asking  him directly 'is jen your type hyung'

Yoon tried to free himself, he get away from him then giving them a look he started to walk backward shouting "so my secret  comes out,see in wedding tae"he run away from there.

Tae got furious as he run after him and kook shouted after him 'he was just teasing  you Kim taehyung, get yourself a grip and stop already 'but tae got deaf ear.

They got in the house and find Yoon eating popcorn in his usual clothes and looks at them with cheeky smile.

"Do you want some "he ask but hear a yell from the possessive man ,yoon quick get away from him as they both started to run after each other .

"Min yoongi,do not .i repeat don't try to say these kind of things.i love her hyung,you have to respect my feelings"he says as his face fall down.he seat down there brings his leg folded to his chest .
Yoon sat beside him as kook on other side,he throw his one hand and says"tae control your emotions, you don't have to worry from me as you know i don't do relationship."tae looks at him as he nods then continues "I held angel in my arms today"this make the gloomy atmosphere in happiness, he tell them about how he feel and what she ask him to do.

Thinking about next step ,kook suggests "it's just only one day and she already have ask him to marry,we need to do something about this"

"She ask me for evening dinner and in my happy moment I already said yes "yoon tell them.

Tae sigh then says "ok then, in dinner you try to impress them but also get some time ,atleast one week .you can do that right?"

Yoon hesitated nod then they goes to there works .

Jen tells her father about the guy she invite for dinner .he frowns then ask her "umm,jen are you sure about him.as you are telling  me that he nocked out after you asking  him about marrying you then I don't thing he will handle your and angel's responsibility "

Jen was also unsure ,she answer him " I don't know dad,I just want to find a decent guy that can help me to grow angel and also look after you as I have not much time after going in my job"

He looks at her seriously then ask her "and you,what about you. Don't you want to marry the guy you like"

She looks back with blank look,her mind was empty and answer him "I guess there is no one for me "

He shake his head want to correct her but she goes from there attending the call.

Her father goes to angel's room who was sleeping peacefully. He find jen in her as she hide her pain ,angel was missing her father and she was missing love .

The night comes ,they all were sitting on the chairs of dining table .

Yoongi was trying to hide his face from her father who has intense stare and then jen give him a look that make him look away.

He ask him" so what is your name gentleman"

Yoongi clear his throat as he is starting to say his name but jen cut him answering  "yoonginim,right"she looks at him for correction.

He nods then reply "its nickname sir,as I am y......"

Mr.kim eyes wide open after hearing his full name,he want to clap for him as he remembers him now,his from the one of then. Cursing taehyung ,he forced smile at him then ask jen 'uhm, jen I think angel cry ,can you go to her."hearing  this yoongi also stand up making jen and mr.kim look at him but then he seat down saying "I just want to say bye to miss jennie ,as I think it's time for me to go home"

Jen says in middle "okay ..mr. yoonginim"she was confused  about his name ,did she always have to say this long name and this one not his real one.

Yoongi bows to him ad mr.kim also stand up saying "I see him off"

They both got away as yoongi started to  walk fast but held by him as he shout to the guard "close the door"

Yoongi close his eyes and turn around  looking back at him he ask "why you did this mr.kim"

He stand in poster asking "did tae send you hear to do this ,tell me your plan now or I shall tell her everything "

Not finding  any way from getting  away from this he tell him everything, he says "ok then tell tae,I am in for help"

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Update ,like and vote if you like it .thanks for your support 🙂