falling

It was another day, the music sound is so loud but everywhere people were looking great and happy. I actually never attend any weddings before but it's refreshing. But the plans of weds anyone for now is out of question. And you know why is that

"Wow, what a view" Tae said loudly as he find some girl getting out from pool in her underwear.as a rowdy bachelor he enjoying it. The girl was the same one who bump into him yesterday so finally getting his attention she smile wide and show her body fully to him. Tae chuckle at that finding it to easy to charm people. But as he hear a sweet tone of someone walking in that area.

His whole face change, he cough loud and look around for something then he  put the towel on her with a straight face saying "please cover yourself, never give anyone chance to look at you as bad way " At this the girl look at him with dropped jaw, lowly held it.

This thing get in view to jen, as she smiles at them. The girl quickly go away, as Tae smile back at jen. She continue walk at her way going to the garden, Tae follow her closely.

She started to talk first "ok mister taehyung "
Tae interrupt in middle "you can call me Tae "
Jennie stops at that and turn around, looking back at him, Tae also look at her curious as why she stop.
"Then you can call me jen, as my friends call me"

Tae smiles at that asking "so we are friend then jen, right"
Jen looks at his face not finding anything doubts, she sees him as friend so just shrugged at that.

She continue her talk as walking, he listen her carefully "I really appreciate your concerns on view for girl, it's good that people like you are matured otherwise another just want to grab opportunity to get the girl, I really don't like it much" Tae smiles drop at some point, he never hear this staff before. As if jen thought she do something wrong, she looks back at his reaction but he answer with polite smile "all are not same ".

Jen nodded at that. They get quite but the morning fresh air and silence, Tae like it. He not find it to much boring as before with any other girl.

All day, he find excuse to talk or walk or do any work that involves her.

She genius thank him.
As days passes the merriage day come close, it's the day before wedding. And Jen was doing something on the leader, she was alone so carefully going up, she start to hung it but as she scratch her hand,she slipped from the leader . She scream and fall but the pain not come.

Starting slowly she open her eyes and then find face to face with him who was looking at her with worried expression. She gaze at him, finding his face, his behavior as good as her dream guy.
Tae not finding himself held more, bring her face close to him, slowly as he was about to lower his face someone call for them. Jen quickly get back, signal her to let her.
Weakly he let her and then look down, he was feeling shy about what was he going to do before.

Jen looks at his face then with a small voice she say "thank you" Run to other side.

Tae drop his whole weight, to lose for words, he thought about it. But he doesn't know he has feel so much about what he was doing. And it never happened but what will he do. It was so much more.
His sexual desire was strong, he was dreaming about her but now as the time comes, he hands get sweats.
With a sigh he stand up but get shocked by another presence, the girl get close to him saying "hey handsome, I am tina. Why not spend some time with me"

He looks at her with not expression, he first thought was confusion, as he looks at her up down then frown. He close his eyes as she was about to touch him but only jennie face come in front of him. So opening his eyes he looks at her directly he seriousness he said " Sorry, not have time for you"and get away from there.

His whole body was in fire, he need something and joon has provided as section for them so the alcohol was great. As he drink , her face get in his view. So cute, so beautiful, so innocent and so much more. He want her but also scared that she will not if she knows about his lifestyle.

He get fully drunk and his friend try to get in up but he doesn't look at him. He looks around and find her, she was back facing him. He smiles at her small  figure and back hug her.

She quickly get shocked by it but she the face get in view, she take a long breathe, saying "Tae, what are you doing"

He slowly snuggle at her neck as she get still, closing his eyes, he lay his forehead on her shoulder "Jen, I am feeling something"as saying he hug her tight.

Jen was first uncomfortable for hug but as his drunk word register in mind, she looks at him closely and held his face in her hands saying" You are  drunk Tae, it's get you on bed. You will be ok after some sleep"

Tae sheepishly smile at her as she drag his heavy body to his room, his not lose his hug and walk with her.

Tagging in his bed, Jen started to go away but he held her hand stopping her "sleep with me" He ask. Her eyes get wide at that but then looking at he form as he already getting in sleep. She  get in but left space between them.

Tae bring her hand that he was holding and hug it , smiling to himself.

Jen was feeling emotions , she crase his face with other hand and close her eyes. But her eyes open again at his words "jennie, I.. I have fallen for "

She held her breathe at realising it, did he really say it. She get so much emotions but in her heart she also know that she was feeling the same for him.

At morning comes, they both get up by the sound of music, slowly finding the closeness between them. They look away, she was shy and he was embraced.

He with so much courage look back but already find her looking at him, she ask him in her small voice "do you really mean that what you say yesterday"

He knows what she was saying because that time he was looking at her with sober mind, his conscious get back that time, sleeping beside her make him clear things.

He never break his contact with her and reply "yes"
And that they both get close with  quick motion, their face get close and they kiss.

It's not hungry or intense like he always do but slow and what he say this now.
They breaks it and smile big at each other.

With fully enjoying the wedding and functions and now as a couple they held each other.

Song - beautiful angel

They dance and lost in their word so much that at merriage night they also give each other.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
So that it in past, it's love chapter so prepare for heartbreak in next.
Thank you and vote 😇😇😇