Angel

"Can we.... Can we take her hone now" Ask yoongi. Tae and jk look eager to know about that. The doctor looks from his seat and smile to them. As he comes back to check the girl they all were taking care of her and scolding each other whoever make sound that can get her up, he was happy to find such an affection they have for her.

"Relax, all of you sirs, and take a rest first. You are tired from whole night seating against her bassist, I will let you know when she will get discharge but first you all have to gain your sleep fully so after her discharge you can focus on her fully" He said with a smile, they all look at each other then nod to him, promising him as contact them when she get up from her sleep.

As returning they finally feel tired, holding each other for support they get in the house and ley down quickly. Closing their eyes when tae thought about something " Ok, what about our job"he ask getting up. Jk sigh and say"I suggest that we apologize to our bosses that's the only way because I don't know anything other then dancing "

Yoongi nod at that to and say" Agree to him, I cannot thought other then do it my work, that's way. I don't have to go all day out of work and take care of her "at that a smile brought out on his face, never in his life he thought that he will give important anyone other than his work.

Tae shack his head and say " I am thinking about working as driver for my boss, I don't want to go on that club and get any drunk that will be not good for a baby around here"his  thought about any scenario and not liking the scene.

Jk was smiling as looking their faces, he was always surrounded by kids but never he empathy with them, he gets irritated. But now looks like it change for him.

He stand up, clapping his hands making others attention go to him, he say"ok then we need a good nap as fast as we can go back to our little girl and plan on how this raising works "they all nod and get in their rooms falling to sleep quick.

As night comes, they get call from the hospital and they run their, whole day they make list of things a baby want and search about it, gaining information about baby and their environment.

So yoongi goes to pic her up in so gentleness and tae drive the car in minimum speed, not wanting to make her injuries effect by the jumps from road.

Jk clean whole house, throwing every unnecessary things like beer, chicken, old food and spraying the scent for baby to breathe.

They get her, sleeping and left yoongi to look for her as they went for shopping.

Tae and jk separate their ways, jk goes for cloths and he for baby products.

Tae again find himself where he first come to get something for her but now it's change with smile on his face, he bows to the women who give smile back as he take items , checking them.

One of the struggle to held it so he quickly goes to her helping making the women praising him. He just shack his head saying'its nothing'.

Here jk looking for the most comfortable and suitable cloths, he smirk when he thought what he have and spend all of money from the card that belongs to yoongi.

He smugly goes to find Tae surrounded by women who were praising him, shaking his head he comes near to him.
"Taehyung, hurry up" He said and smile at the pregnant woman who also smile at him, he thought Tae must help her that makes them so much happy.

"Yeah" He said and running he bows to all of them. But stop by looking so many bags with him.
He looks at him smug face, shaking his head "yoon will kill you"

Jk not let the comment fear him, he walk with sass that tae laugh out loud. Many girls stop to look at them but they have not interest in them, in this moment.

They reached at house and stop at seeing  yoongi slowly fed her with a smile on his face, he find them looking and raise his brow.

Tae brought the things and started to arrange them but his whole focus on them.

Jk run to her side, speaking in small voice "ah, baby looks what we get for you, I shop this whole things " He said, brings cloths in front of her, she giggle at him making all of them look at her face, she is so innocent and what they did was not good.

"I am sorry that we left you there " He said looking down but find small fingers holding his face and her other hand comes to sign him hold her.

Jk quick take her in his arm, holding her to his chest, his heart was beating fast. He feels alive again.

He looks back at them "I like this feeling" He said.

Yoongi nod and then looks at the bag, his face go black "I also like the feeling where my fist landing on your face" Jk looks at his blank face and slowly get up, walking backwards as yoongi also get up.

Tae comes there and look at situation, he get her from his hands as jk starts to explain himself "look yoons, my brother, it's for her. You don't like to throw money for the little innocent girl" He said, yoon looks at her she smile big, shaking his head, he run after him but jk already get out from their, the house fill with noise of their yelling and her laughing.

Tae see her face and then look at the idiots who wrestling to each other.

He yells to stop them "ok, ok stop it both of you. Yoon, kook we need to name her something, you can't call her little girl when she starts to growing up"

Jk looks below yoongi and push him so he can talk"what about jasmine "yoongi push him hard making him lay flat on the floor.

He was laughing so hard then stop to hear yoongi" You really have to bring Disney when you know I hate at that, I think Camille is good"

Tae and jk both scratch there faces, now jk yells "hey, no singer names to"

Tae whispers "what about angel " Jk and yoon look at him but not complain as he strat to explains "she comes to our life like some bless that makes us to do good things, I mean, I feel the change in me " The other nod at that to and then they starts to call her.

"Angel, you are pretty"

"Angel and me going to watch TV"

"Angel, she sleeping "

And whole night for angel this and angel that.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Welcome home angel, does you the update if yes then please vote. Always thankful of your support