Prologue: Another World Encounter

--------Rimuru POV--------

Many years after the great Tenma War, everything was back to normal in the Jura Tempest Federation.

And right now, Rimuru, the king of this country, is sighing in his office.

".... I'm very, very bored." Rimuru sighs, just sitting in his office, bored as he has nothing to do.

Suddenly, he remembered something and quickly asked Ciel.

<<Hey Ciel, how is my nihility energy storage going? is it enough to open the dimensional portal to another world?>>

<<Report: already qualified to open the dimensional portal, but----->> Ciel hadn't finished her sentence when Rimuru immediately cut her off.

<<Great, then let's go!!!>> Rimuru said excitedly.

<<But Rimuru-sama, with your current energy level, the only world you can go to is a world with a low energy level and similar to your old world.>>

<<Well, that's fine cause' i want to have fun for once, and also nothing bad happend when i went to another world with high level energy, Please just let me go for a while. I've had nothing to do other than doing boring paper work.>> Rimuru begged Ciel.

<<.....Fine. then I'll choose a safe world for you then>>

<<Yeah!!! Thank you, Ciel, you are the best!>>

<<Haizz....>> Ciel sighed, her voice sounding somewhat tired.

While Rimuru was talking to Ciel, he didn't use thought acceleration, so, to others, Rimuru was just staring blankly into nothingness and thinking.

Seeing that, Shuna, who was next to him and is currently arranging the papers, raised her voice.

"Is there something wrong, Rimuru-sama? You seem to be thinking about something."

Hearing Shuna's words, Rimuru was a little bit startled.

"Oh it's nothing, I'm just thinking about a few things. By the way, I'm about to go out for a while, so please inform the others for me."

"Where are you going? Are you going to abandon your work again, Rimuru-sama? There's still gonna be lots of paper work coming in" Shuna said with a gentle smile on her face, but there was tremendous pressure that made the rimuru panic.

"I...I... I'm... I'm just going there for work! Yes! FOR WORK. And I've finished all my work anyway. Every time I come back, I always bring new things after all. "

"You're right, so then have a great trip, Rimuru-sama."

"Ah! By the way, don't let Veldora and Diablo follow me, okay?"

"Yes, You can count on me, Rimuru-sama" Shuna replied with a bow and then left the room.

After Shuna leaves, Rimuru asks Ciel.

<<Hey Ciel, how is the preparation?>>

<<Report: all done, you can now create a portal to another world.>>

<<WELL THEN. Let's go!!!.>> Rimuru cheered and walked out of the chair he was currently sitting on.

Immediately after that, a space portal appeared right in front of Rimuru.

--------Ciel POV--------

Rimuru-sama ignored her warning, he was slowly lowering his guard.