Chapter 14

*No one's pov*

*Everyone was in the living room Armaan, Adnan where using their phone while there farther was in his room Haniya Nida and Armaan's mom were talking with eachother as they hear the door bell rings Armaan's mom got up and walked towards the door and opened it and smiled when she saw the person*

"Assalamualaikum Ayesh! "  *the person hugged  Ayesha (Armaan's mom)*

"Walaikumassalam"  *Ayesha said*

"Assalamualaikum khala" 

"Iqra! My dear how are you"  *Ayesha said as she hugged the girl named Iqra*

"I am good khala"

"Come inside you two!"

*Everyone walked inside As everyone greet eachother And they sat on the couch while talking with eachother*

"Who is she khala?"  *Iqra said as she points at Iqra*

"Nargis! You didn't told iqra about Armaan's marriage!?"

"Wait a sec Marriage?"

"Ah Ayesha you know i have habit of forgetting things I was about to tell her but i forgot"

"Aish! Iqra meet Nida Armaan's wife"  *Ayesha said as she smiled*

"Oh! C-Congratulations A-armaan for the marriage"  *Iqra said as she smiled a little*

"Thankyou Iqra now for how many days you came here from USA?"  *Armaan asked*

"Just for 1 month"

"Oh! Great"

"now you also should get married Iqra" *Ayesha said*

"I was interested but now I am not"

Aish then you will never get married" *Iqra smiled a little and looked down*

*As everyone was talking with eachother Armaan got a message from someone*

*Armaan's POV*

*I got a Message from nida as i looked towards her and replied to her massage a yes As I got up And walked towards Nida*

"Mama I am taking Nida in the room for applying the ointment "

"Why what happened to her Armaan?"  *Iqra asked desperately*

"Nida's foot accidentally got twisted so she can't walk Iqra"  *Ayesha said to Iqra as Armaan picked up Nida in bridal style*

"Oh ohk"

"Armaan If her foot does not get relief then consult a doctor"

"Yea Mama I will wait until evening if she doesn't get relief then I will take her to the doctor"  *Armaan's said as he went towards their room with nida As he step inside he closed the door with his leg and took Nida in the washroom and put her down*

"Call me when you are done"  *Nida nod her head as Armaan went out*

*In the living room*

"How are you Nargis and I am still angry at you for not coming in Armaan's wedding"

"I am sorry Ayesha but my health was not well, my health is now in good state so I came to visit you And i will surely again visit when we will hear a good news from Nida"  *Nargis said while smiling*