Chapter 11

*Morning*

*A morning which Armaan was waiting for impatiently is here today he is going to take Nida his wife in his house again, Armaan woke up early in the morning and got ready, now he is waiting for his family to get ready*

*Armaan got up from the bed and took paper bags from the couch and put it inside the cupboard when his room's door opens revealing Adnan*

"What are you doing Bhai?"  *Adnan asked while walking towards Armaan*

"Nothing i was just putting the clothes properly, is everyone ready?" .

"Yes everyone is ready and waiting for you so let's go"

*Armaan and Adnan were walking downstairs*

"Bhai you looks so excited to meet bhabhi huh!  *Adnan said while looking at Armaan teasingly*

"Shut up"

*****

*Zoya is helping Nida to get ready*

"How time flies zoya again I have to go to that house"  *Nida said smiling sadly*

"Nida just believe in Allah he is doing this for your own good don't be sad try to accept everything ".

"I-i can't"

"You can if you will try"

*Nida's mom came in the room*

"Nida are you ready?" *Nida nods her head*

"Ok and again look at the cupboard take things if you want to take with you there"

"Hmm ok"

"Zoya i will call you then come with nida downstairs okay?"

"Ok aunty"

*Nida's mom leave the room*

"Nida make sure to think about that okay remember it's for your own good"

*******

*Armaan's car arrived in nida's house and everyone got out of the car and saw nida's parents standing outside. As armaan walked towards them and hugged his father in law*

"Assalamualaikum Baba" 

"Walaikumassalam Armaan"  *he said patting Armaan's back as Armaan broke the hug and look at his mother in law*

"Assalamualaikum Amma"

"Walaikumassalam beta (son)"  *As she kissed his forehead*

****

*NIDA'S POV*

*I was sitting on the bed while looking at zoya who was peeking from the window*

"Nida Nida!! They are here, wait is that Armaan? Come here and tell me"

"I won't come you will get to know when we will go downstairs"

"Noooo come here there are two boys I can't recognise Armaan"

"Aish why are you so stubborn zoya"  *I walked towards the window while looking outside* "the one who whore white shirt is Armaan! happy!?"

"Ohhh he is handsome Nida!! And look how he is meeting your parents"

"Yea so what?"   *Walked towards the bed sitting on it*