CHAPTER 9

*Photos and videos in this story are not mine credit goes to the rightful owner*

***************************
*Armaan's POV*

*Nida was sitting on the bed in the bedroom with her Mother in law and her grandmother while some ladies came there to meet the new daughter in law Of the Ali family*

"Mashallah Afreen your daughter in law is very beautiful" *The lady said to Afreen who was sitting beside Nida*

"Yes yes Afreen Till now I had only heard Nida's name and never saw her in person, but today I have also seen how beautiful your daughter-in-law is" *The other lady said to Afreen as afreen smiled at them*

*As everyone was talking Armaan came in the room not knowing that someone was already there He stepped in the room and his eyes fell on Nida*

*Armaan's POV*

*My eyes fell on Nida who was in her ghunghat looking down while everyone was talking*

"Assalamualaikum" *i said as i step closer to them.*

""Walaikumassalam Armaan come come sit here" *she said while patting the place beside nida*

"No no I just came here to take something from the cupboard you all continue" *I said as I was about to walk towards the cupboard but Mama stop me*

"No Armaan come sit here for sometime they want" *Mama said as she looks at me i nod my head and sat beside Nida*

"Mashallah Mashallah" *grandmother said she pat mine and Nida's head*

"Okay Afreen and Afsana khala we will take our leave now" *they said as they get up while Mama and Grandmother also got up and went outside with them*

"It's ok you can remove this now they are gone" *I said to nida and got up*

"Ahem Nida" *I said As she looks at me i took out a box from my pocket*

"I-i bought a small gift for you". *I said as i took the ring from the box*

  *I said as i took the ring from the box*

*Nida's POV*

*He took out the ring from the box that was from my favourite brand that's pretty expensive yesterday at night too he gave an expensive necklace now this*

"Ah c-can i put it in your finger?
*He said as he looked at me for a sec and looked away I was silent for a moment thinking what should I do I nod my head as he sat in front of me and held my hand sliding the ring in my finger but didn't leave my hand*

"Did you like it?" *He said while holding my hand and putting it towards his thigh, I was about to say something but Then Haniya and Adnan came*

"Bhabhi- *she stops mid way from completing her sentence as she looks at my and Armaan's Hand*

"oh sorry sorry wrong timing" *Adnan said As he dragged Haniya outside*