Chapter 13

*Armaan's POV*

*I opened my eyes and saw the time it was 3am as i got up from the bed and looked at Nida who was sleeping peacefully*

"Aish I am hungry" *i walked in the kitchen while rubbing my stomach as i checked if something is their to eat but nothing was there so i decided to cook As i took egg and bread from the fridge and turn around As i startled*

"Oh! My Aish you scared me Nida"

"What are you doing here in the kitchen?"

"Ah i-i was a little hungry so i decided to cook"

"Let me cook" *she said as she took the egg and bread from my hand*

"No no nida it's ok I will cook"

"No go sit there i will cook" *she said as she turn on the stove*

"Let me atleast help you"

"No it's ok I will do it go sit on the chair"

"No i will stand here until you cook"

"Ah ohk"

*I was just staring at her as she was cooking but something was bothering her I wanted to move that hair which was going in her eyes but I was hesitating*

"You want any help?" *I said as i move closer to her removing the hair which was bothering her while my heart was beating crazily*

*Nida's pov*

"You want any help?" *He asked as he moved closer to me while removing the hair which was going in my eyes He was close to me i can hear is heart beat his heart was beating crazily the same as mine*

"Ah n-no it's ok"

"Okay" *he said as he moves away a little*

"It's ready go sit on the chair"

"It's ok I will put it in the table" *he said as he took the plate while putting the food in it and as she sat on the chair and starts eating as he looks at me*

"Come you eat to Nida"

"No no it's ok you eat I am full"

"Just one bite it's so delicious" *he said as he walked towards me and put the bite infront of my mouth* "open your mouth" *he said as i open my mouth and he feeds me*

"Now you eat I am already full"

"Okay" *he said while eating*

"Thankyou nida"

"For what?"

"For the food " *he said as get's up and put the plate in washbesen while washing it*

"It's ok don't say thankyou, leave the dishes i will wash it"

"It's ok you made the food and i did the dishes perfect and let's go and sleep?" *he said wiping in hands*

"Hmm" *we both walked in the bedroom and layed on the bed*

"Nida can I ask you a question?"

"Hm?"

"Are you comfortable around me?" *I was stunned when I hear his question I also don't know if I am comfortable or not but I don't know i feel safe around him it feels like he won't let anything happen to me*

"Yeah I do" *i said as he looks at me*

"Can I hug u while sleeping?"

"Huh?"