CHAPTER 3

*MORNING*

*Armaan who was sleeping peacefully hear the loud knocking in his door*

Adnan: Armaan Bhai!!! Open the door! *He said he knocked on the door repeatedly*

Armaan: let me sleep Adnan!! *Said in sleepy tone*

Adnan: No!! Wake up Dad is calling you!!

*Armaan gets up immediately after hearing his father's name and goes to open the door*

Adnan: Get fresh up and come down to have breakfast *he said laughing*

Armaan: done? Now go i am coming *He said as he closed the door and went in the shower*

*After the shower Armaan went down and ate breakfast And went to the office*

*Time skip*

*It's evening and everyone is in Shehzad's house to discuss about something*

Harun: So dad everyone is here now tell what you want to discuss.

Jalal: I have called you all here to discuss about Armaan's Marriage. *He said smiling*

Rehman: Armaan's Marriage?

Afsana: yes Rehman Armaan is now old enough to get married.

Shehzad: Yes, this is true and Alim and Amir also got married at the same age.

Ayesha: Yes, I also thought about this and also talked to Rehman about this.

Rehman: yes but we don't have any girl in our eyes what about you Amma aur Baba do you have?

Jalal: yes *he smiled and looked at Harun and Afreen* We have a girl in our eyes.

Rehman: who is the girl Baba?

Jalal: Nida Harun's daughter *he said as he looks at harun*

*Harun and Afreen look at eachother and then at jalal*

Jalal: Harun, do you have any objection? If so, please tell me. Are you ok with the this?

Harun: Now baba you said so yes i don't have any objection. *He said as smile at jalal and Rehman*

Afsana: Afreen dear what about you do you have any objection?

Afreen: No Amma i don't have any objection *She said smiling*

Jalal: And what about Rehman and Ayesha?

Rehman: we also don't have any objection baba *Said as he gets up and went towards Harun* Come Samadhi ji, please give me a hug.

*Harun smile and hugs Rehman*

Jalal: And what about others do you have any objection?

*Everyone shakes there head as no*

*Afreen gets up and went towards Ayesha to hug her they both hug eachother*

Afsana: We have done this relationship, now take the approval of those who are going to get married.

Harun: Don't take tension Amma, consider the relationship as permanent. *He said smiling*

Rehman: Yes *He said smiling*

Jalal: Then let's do engagement after 15 days? And marriage Next month *he said as he looks at everyone*

*Everyone Agrees to his decision*

*Time skip*

*IN ARMAAN'S HOUSE*

*Armaan park his car and Walked inside the house, As he went inside He saw his mom and dad on the couch he went towards them*