CHAPTER: TWO

His line of work never been the one where he can have emotions and feelings, compassion or Kindness and love is the luxury, he can't afford.
It all turned out easy When one is orphan, his mother died at young age after giving birth to him and he doesn't know who is his father, since she got pregnant without her consent, it was brutal, she often used to cry & talk to him in her womb, that orphanage Beta lady, told him everything about his mother, Although Mile felt sad without his mother but another part of him felt relieved that she couldn't have live in that nightmare anymore. She is finally free of pain.

But it was all his past, he no longer have any emotions left to ponder over, just like a machine, after his work is done he took his dark and lonely path through the same neighborhood, he been living as a unknown shadow, nobody is there, it all silence that he loves, a peaceful place to live in, unlike his place of work. So as usual he climbed that stairs and opened the door to his two rooms bedroom, with a single bed to sleep & a bathroom, He doesn't need to much to live, Cooking was not one of his kills, although he can use knives to slice and cut anything, how contrasting, & all the money he earn was enough to order food and drink. Life is simple and peaceful as always. He took shower to wash blood & fake perfume, only to find his place reek of his spicy pheromones than he ate the leftover ordered food, went to sleep.

2 a.m same night,

Knock Knock..Knock
Knock...knock

"Open the door, please,open the door, ... help me.. please, they gonna kill me"

There is loud knocking at the door, Mile wake up at the unwanted noise, what the hell happened. Rubbing his sleepy eyes, he walked towards the door only to halt half way as the scent of flowers hit his nose, sweet & savoury, it's an Omega, but mixed with fear & distress,  Omegas not good for him, they are sensitive and fragile, possessive & Giving, no emotions, they have emotions, what he should do open the door or leave it, the sound will stop itself after sometime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( What do you think mile will do ? Who is behind that door?

Thanks for reading my stories ❤️ Next Chapter update Soon 💛)