Chapter 31

Y/N stirred in her bed, slowly emerging from sleep. Blinking her eyes open, she sat up. The chirping of birds outside her window gradually pulled her back to consciousness.

Memories of the previous night flooded her mind. She felt a sense of unease, discomfort creeping in. She didn't think she'd willingly engage in what had transpired with him. In fact, she was the one to initiate it, verbally.

She shook her head, attempting to get these thoughts out of her head, which had started to overwhelm her. She didn't want to burden herself as soon as she woke up. Sitting there, she remained lost in her thoughts.

After a few moments, she realised that just sitting here would cause her mind to think about the night so, with a yawn and a stretch, she moved out of the bed, ready to start the day and leave the thoughts of the previous night behind.

She got into the bathroom and started her morning routine. The sound of the water made her feel a bit more awake and relaxed. After the events of last night, she felt exhausted, but she tried her best to stay alert and act cautiously.

As soon as she was done, she made her way to the kitchen, as she entered she was greeted by Yuji and their  Sensei. Yuji sat on one of the chairs of the dining table while Gojo leaned over on the kitchen counter with his hands crossed.

"Y/N!" Yuji called out and smiled at her, enthusiastically.

Y/N smiled back gently and walked towards Yuji, taking a seat beside him.

"You..! Lazy head, do you even know what time it is?" Gojo asked in is usual teasing tone.

"No..why?" she questioned in a nonchalant manner.

"It's almost 3 PM! Y/N. You woke up soo late today! That's not like you!" Yuji spoke as his voice carried a tone of surprise.

"What? Really!? 3 PM??" she exclaimed in disbelief as she looked around the room for a clock.

"Yep, look." Gojo gestured as he lifted up alarm clock which was sitting just at his side, pointing at her. Y/N's eyes widened as her eyes fell on the clock, which showed 2:47 as the time.

"What were you doing last night?" Gojo interrogated, his face slightly covered with a suspicious expression.

"I..Nothing I just couldn't sleep last night.." she sighed attempting to act normal as possible, yet she could feel the unease creeping up. She started to fidget the spoon that rested on the dining table.

Gojo kept his gaze locked on her, identifying her unusual behaviour and actions. After a few seconds, Gojo broke the silence.

"Is that my tee?" He questioned, his eyes staring at the tee she wore, his voice filled with confusion.

"Huh?" she stopped fidgeting, her gaze and attention shifted to Gojo.

"Yes, I am asking you, lazy head." he cleared as Y/N looked down at the clothes she wore.

"Huh? Gojo Sensei's tees? How—" her thoughts paused as her mind recalled what happened.

"Yeah right...he tore off my clothes..I'm glad he didn't leave me naked on the bed.." she thought as she looked at Gojo.

"Oh, yeah..right. I—"

"Aww, You missed me so much, right~?" Gojo teased, his lips curling into a grin.

"HEY! I just wore it cause it was...comfortable and not because I missed you or anything!" She pouted.

"Right, Right~ Or perhaps it was because of some other reason~" he teased her again, his grin growing.