Chapter 27

She swallowed as her gaze remained fixated on him. The incarnation started to walk towards her, his hand reached his hairs as he began to adjust it, his glare intimidating.

The air around hung heavy. He halted right in-front of her, his gaze scanning her attire of black shorts and a grey tank top that hugged her body perfectly. She gripped the counter tightly, her face painted with fear and shock.

"You and this brat always match. Two brats, are only ever capable of mimicry. How boring." he mocked, his eyes narrowed with a hint of loathing as he looked down upon the subject in front of him.

Y/N glanced up at him, taking deep breaths as she pressed herself against the counter, feeling it against her hips, while his hands casually slipped into his pockets.

"Your fear amuses me." he remarked, as the side of his lips curled into a smirk as his gaze shifted to the food she was preparing.

"Hm, looks like you aren't as useless as I thought." he added, as his gaze then met hers.

"W-What- Why are you here?" she stammered, fear evident in her voice.

"You seem surprised to see me... is your heart beating fast?" he taunted, his smirk widening as he tilted his head slightly, enjoying the fear that he's clearly infusing in her.

"S-Stop.." she pleaded, averting her gaze, her expression, a mix of embarrassment and fear.

After a few seconds of silence, during which he savored her discomfort, he spoke again.

"I have a question for you." his voice sounded demanding and stern. Her gaze met his, her non verbal way of speaking to him.

"Who's got you so hot and bothered? You've been radiating, it's pretty easy to notice that intense heat you're emitting." he asked with a sly smirk on his face, and his voice mocking during that last part.

Sensing his sardonic way of speaking, her lips pursed, as she replied,
"Not you, for sure."

His eyes darkened at her sentence.

"You think you can talk to me like that, brat?" he growled, his tone dripping with menace.

"You asked me and I answered." she spoke casually, as her eyes shifted away from him.

Suddenly, she felt a hand grip her neck, which forced her to look at the owner of the hand.

"Watch your tongue when you're talking to me." his eyebrows knitted, as he spoke with a threatening demeanour, his voice deep carrying a sense of power and authority.

Y/N swallowed as her eyes her eyes now resembling those of a scared cat. She looked at him, his eyes and expression reflecting his powerful and intimidating aura.

"I-" before she could speak he interrupted her.

"You know I can just slit this throat of yours, hm? I'm sure you do, and you still have the audacity to talk to me like that?" his eyebrows rested, as he looked at her with a pitiful expression.

Leaning in closer to her face, he spoke "You deserve to be punished for being a disrespectful brat." he smirked, his voice menacing with a hint of teasing.

"P-Punished? Wha-" she cut herself off due to the fact that he leaned even closer to her, feeling his hot breath on her lips. She looked up at him, meeting her eyes with his. Flushed, she looked away.

"Mhm? Your little heart can't take this, can it?" he mocked, as the side of his lip's curved into a smirk again. He knew he catalysed her feelings, he absolutely enjoyed it.

Breathing heavily, her heart beats raced.

"S-S-Stop.." she whispered under her breath.

His face leaned closer to hers, his hand on her neck forcing her her head to turn. Slowly, his breath tickled her ear as he took a few moments before speaking.