Chapter 19

She yeeted the arm away from her body and pushed herself back into the bed.

"N-No..! No.. please... no..! NO..!" she panicked.

She adjusted herself in the bed and hugged her body as she continued to panic.

The guy beside her squirmed and she could feel the bed move.

"NO DON'T PLEASE PLEASE!" she pleaded, closing her eyes.

"Huh? Y/N!? are you okay!??" suddenly she heard a familiar voice.

She opened her eyes and looked over to the source of voice.

"Y-Yuji...?" she questioned, uncertainty in her voice.

Yuji half sitting on the bed, turned away from her and reached for the lamp switch on the side of the bed, illuminating the room. He then turned back to Y/N.

"Y/N? Are you okay??" Yuji questioned with a concerned, and touch of sleepiness face.

"Oh my God Y/N you're trembling!!" he reached out for her.

Y/N looked at him, completely shocked and terrified, her body still shaking.

"Y-Yuji..I-I..I am fine.." she tried to reassure him.

"I can see you're not! what happened Y/N? did you have a nightmare?" he asked, holding her forearm gently.

She nodded hurriedly in response. She didn't want Yuji to worry at all.

Y/N stared at Yuji for a few seconds confirming that it's indeed him and he is actually staying as him.

"Y/N do you want me to bring you water?" Yuji offered and his face still expressing concern as he observed her trembling body.

"I-I-It's fine..I-I'm fine..I'm fine." she repeated, taking in deep breaths.

Yuji's hand reached for her head and he caressed it gently.

"Don't worry Y/N I'm here okay?" he looked at her and gave her the sweet smile. A smile that she loves.

Y/N looked at him, her arms around her body loosening as her breaths became more stable.

She nodded.

"I-I'm sorry..for waking you up.." she apologized, looking down.

"No no don't be sorry! Your well being matters to me more than my sleep!" he pouted.

Y/N's lips curled into a gentle, loving smile. She looked at Yuji and patted his head. Despite her mind being flooded with thoughts, she tried to keep everything calm, all for her little Yuji.

"Yuji..Thank you.." she expressed her gratitude.

"You're welcome Y/N, but you know you don't need to thank me!" he responded.

She smiled and continued to pat his head as her body relaxed.

After a few moments..

"Let's go back to sleep.." she stated and Yuji nodded in agreement.

"Make yourself comfortable first and let me know! I'll switch off the lights then." he exclaimed.

Y/N nodded and got into a sleeping position, trying to keep her mind calm. She then signaled that she's all comfortable, and he switched off the lamp and settled into his sleeping position.

While all this happened, the incarnation back in Yuji's mind smirked, observing the girl's vulnerable and scared state because of him. He knew he could use that to his advantage.

While attempting to sleep, which proved challenging for her due to the recent events. Her mind constantly was in a state of confusion, overwhelmed with thoughts