Chapter 9

Gojo and Y/N were strolling towards the dorms after a bit if chatting they reached the area, Y/N realised something.

"Um, I didn't bring my things, so I should go back to my place" she said.

"You could bring your things. I'll inform Ijichi about it, he'll drive you there."Gojo replied, his hands in his pocket.

"Okay." she exclaimed, assuming Ijichi was the one who dropped them off earlier.

"So, Gojo Sensei, I can't believe I gotta address you as Sensei now. You blindfolded cloud!" she teased.

"Hey, I'm not a cloud. I prefer the title 'The Strongest' or 'The Best'. " he proudly declared.

Before Y/N could respond, they heard a familiar voice.

"Gojo Sensei!! L/N!!"

They turned around to look at Yuji, who was running in their direction. He stopped and stood in front of them.

"What are you planning? Is L/N's dorm next to mine?" he asked.

Gojo smiled and nodded.

"Yess!! L/N!! we are gonna be neighbours!! You know Fushiguro's dorm is right next to mine soo apparently we three are neighbours!!" he exclaimed, eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Oh, that's amazing but now I have to go." she said.

"Huh? where?" Yuji asked tilting his head to the side.

"I have to go get my stuff from my house." she said.

"Oh okay.. so you're going now?" after a pause Yuji continued
"Can i join youu!?" he asked with puppy eyes.

Y/N looked at his cute face and she pinched his right cheek.
"Of course." she chuckled.

Gojo observed them, pleased to see the two getting along so well in a short time.

After Gojo showing Y/N her dorm he informed Ijichi. Y/N and Yuji sat in the car to heading towards her place. Giggles filled the air as they shared jokes, forming a connection that felt timeless.

Y/N felt genuinely happy and lively around Yuji, she never thought she'd be so close to someone again. In just a day, they had become something special.

Upon reaching their destination, they got off and climbed up the stairs and entered the house.

After getting in, Yuji rested on the couch talking his mind while Y/N looked around the house looking and packing her stuff.

Keys in hand, Y/N ensured nothing was left behind. She motioned for Yuji to follow as they got down the stairs, arriving at a neighboring house where she rang the bell.

The door opened, revealing a woman. "Y/N dear, is there something you need?" she inquired.

"I wanted to let you know that I've moved into the school dorms, so I'm here to pay this month's rent and also thank you for providing me a place to stay in." she said smiling warmly.

The landlord smiled at her assuring her it was no trouble. She was pleased to have a tenant such as hers. She praised Y/N's sweetness, Yuji just stood there like a innocent puppy.

After a pleasant chat and settling the rent, they bid farewell to the place.

As they hopped into the car, Yuji couldn't help but inquire
"The landlord she's so sweet! You both are really close right?"

"Indeed she's sweet. But our relationship is more formal. Yes we are close but of course she can't leave her work and spend time with me." she chuckled.

"Oh, got it! Not the 'friends' kind of close," Yuji exclaimed.

"Exactly." she said.

They got back to school.

Yuji assisted Y/N to get her stuff to the dorm, he wanted to stay but Y/N insisted on letting her be. She settled in, she decorated the room according to her liking. After she was done, the room perfectly matched her personality.

The whole week, she engaged in some training sessions with Gojo. It wasn't harsh. He just wanted to know what this girl was capable of. What kind of skills she had, where she needed to improve, and what was her knowledge of combat.

He grasped on where she needed to improve and proceeded to teach and train her.

After a month of training sessions with Gojo, she had gotten better at her attacking skills. She could attack more effectively and with a bit more strength than before.

The others were sent on missions while Y/N continued training with Gojo since she really needed to get better with her attacking tactics. She already was good at dodging due to her agility but, fighting curses is not just about dodging and moving swiftly, it requires enough strength to finish them off and stamina to endure the battle.

Occasional meet-ups with Yuji, Megumi, and Nobara occurred. Yuji missed her company and insisted Gojo to let Y/N join them, Megumi bonked Yuji's head with his hand reminding him about how she need to be combat-ready.

The intensity of the training grew every season. Making her work hard to get herself combat-ready.

Gojo was surprised that she learned, grasped quickly and her strength increased fast. But of course he didn't mind that, instead he was extremely proud and happy by watching her progress.

After a month, Y/N emerged ready for missions. Strengthened and stamina-boosted, she was now equipped to face curses alongside the others.