Chapter 30

Sukuna's grip on her wrists tightened due to her squirms. Planting kisses on her neck as Y/N continued to wriggle. He kept on kissing and licking the sensitive spots, making her whimper.

Sukuna stopped and lifted up his head away from her neck, gazing at her.

"Hm, a little noisy aren't you?" he spoke, his voice deep and a little soothing, carrying a seductive tone.

She gazed down at him, breathing heavily.

Before she could speak, he grips her wrists harder, burring his face back into her neck, tasting it. The kisses became more and more frantic, almost desperate. He squeezes her wrists tightly, causing her to squirm even more.

Y/N let out small noises, the results of his actions on her. And this satisfied the man who was just above her. She kept on squirming under him, constantly moving her head side by side or just leaning her head back into the pillow.

After a few minutes of constantly kissing and nibbling on her neck he backed up, his legs still enclosing hers on either side. His hands let go of her wrists and reached for her top.

In an instant, he ripped apart her grey top and looked at her. The sudden action caused her to get startled as she immediately covered her upper body.

He grabbed her hands and pulled them away from her chest, leaving her exposed again. He leaned down near her ear and chuckled.

"Pointless to cover yourself, it's not like I haven't seen your body~" he whispered in that husky and teasing voice of his.

"You—" she cut herself off and took a deep breath.

"J-Just do it already, Sukuna.." she sighed softly as her voice carried the need inside her.

"My my, aren't you desperate~? he teased, his hands gripping her sides.

Slowly he moved his nails across her sides and belly. His touch made her lose herself in this gentle, soothing sensation.

He moved like a gentleness of a feather, his nails flowing across her soft skin, making her quiver and leaving a gentle trail of goosebumps behind.

While she whined, his hands griped her sides again, he leaned and moved closer to her collarbone. He kissed and nibbled near her collarbone as his hands reached on her back. With gentle caresses, he unhooked her bra.

Sukuna's hands reached for the straps, pulling them down completely and throwing it away. His hands held her underbust while both his thumbs rested between her breasts. His actions caused her buds to instantly stiffen.

With every passing second, both their breaths began to grow more frantic and their heart beats rapid.

Slowly his hands moved, cupping her boobs as his mouth continued to nibble on her skin. Gently his hands began to squeeze them causing Y/N to let out relieved moans.

Sukuna trailed his tongue down her breasts leaving soft kisses behind. After a slight tease around her buds by licking around them, he starts to suck the right one like a little baby while his hand gently pinched and flicked the other.

This causes Y/N to slightly arch her back and wrap one of her legs around him. Her hands struggling to reach the  The King's head. As she did, her fingers tangled in his hair, pressing him against her breasts.

While Sukuna fought the urge to just bite her, hurt her with his fangs, his nails...to just go feral. A feeling impossible for him to control but, he had to.

Soon, his mouth's attention was on the other bud, pinching the one he just sucked on. As soon as he was done, he climbed up to her face and instantly their lips met.