Never let you go

***
I tried getting up but instantly fell. "Aww see you did enjoy yourself!" Ezra laughed pointing at me to his son.

"Do you want to be raped!?!" I screamed at him "Once you do than ill laugh in your face and you tell me how it feels!"

He looked at me in guilt. "im sorry i- i couldnt control myself." He said avoiding eye contact with me. "Sorry isnt enough!" I said before tears ran down my face.

"And all because of you ive been crying more than ever!" I wiped my tears and brought my knees to my chest. "i just want to go home to my kids and my husband" i mumbled.

"Sweetheart i-" "my name is niomi!" I cut him off.

"im sorry please forgive me" he begged as he got on his knees "ridiculous! Get away from me!" I screamed.

"What is all this raucous" a womans voice spoke. She soon revealed herself. She had red wavy hair, wearing black high heels, alot of makeup and she was wearing those fishnet leggings.

"Ava" ezra said before turning to her.

"Niomi? I havent seen you in years" she smiled when she layed her eyes on me. "holy crap" i said beneath my breath.

Georgs ex girlfriend.

I stood up before she hugged me tightly. "Your hair grew" i said grabbing her hair and looking at it. "What happend to your body! You shrunk! Have you been eating!?" She panicked looking at my body and grabbing my waist. I have to confess i forgot her ex girlfriend died. "Yes i have" i laughed.

I found som comfort. "How have you been?!" I asked her. "Good! I visit lindsay's grave very often." She sighed looking down. "Im sorry about her. I know you where in love with her"

"Its okay. Anyways, let me feed you. I know ezra has brought you hell. The best i can do is treat you in everyway" she smiled before leading me out the room leaving ezra alone.

"Ava did ezra take you to?" I asked her. "No silly! He's my baby daddy!" She giggled. My eyes widened. "But nick is 15! When we were kidnapped you didnt have nick! And when ezra was around you didnt seem effected!"

"That's because nick had hired Camila to take care of him. When i was caught cheating on ezra with georg he let me be with him. But than Camila left cause she didnt get any help from ezra. When Camila left it was just ezra and nick. I never wanted to have kids with ezra. I made sure he knew that by my distance"

I did care. The thoughts about my kids came rushing to my head. I wanted to be with them. Just them 3when we were all happy.

After hours and hours and hours of talking everyone went to bed. My back was facing ezra. I was also on the edge of the bed cause i did not want to touch him. He went to be with out telling me goodnight.

Tom does it better.

When he started snoring like a pig i quietly got up. I put on my socks and held my shoes in my hands. I left the room making sure to look around before leaving the house. Ill be back for my stuff.

I called nyla.

No anwser.

I called bill

Call*
Bill: 'niomi? Whats wrong?'
Niomi: 'bill! Hey can you pick me up!?!'
Bill: 'niomi where are you??'
Niomi: 'by uhm i dont know let me send you my location'
Bill: 'okay ill be there in a sec'
Niomi: 'come with your gaurd!'
Bill: 'got it'
End of call*
I waited and waited and waited until i saw his car. "Your close to ezras house" bill told me "i know me and tom were pretending to break up just so ezra doesnt kill us"