Kiss me

***
Niomis pov*
I reconized this eye talk and looked at tom confused. He than broke eye contact and grabbed his vape from his pocket. He was vaping and a very beautiful girl with a black tight dress and blonde wavy hair went with tom.

"Hey!" She said going to him putting her hands on his shoulders before looking down at him. He stood up and grabbed her face before making out with her before pinning her to the wall and continued his action. He than pushed her chest away before sitting down.

She reconized my existence and grabbed a chair and sat inbetween me and Tom. "Whats your name?" She asked me kindly, i looked at Tom and he was giving me a death stare "N-Niomi" i stuttered before looking at the girl that was very beautiful.

"Ohh my name is Lindsay" she mentioned and smiled at me. "Nice" i responded, she looked at me before grabbing my hair and putting it infront of my shoulders and putting my front hair behind my ears "there you dont want to hide that pretty face of yours" she smiled at me. I genuinely felt the smile was filled with sweetness and not of being rude.

"Where are you from?" She asked me before resting her hand on the table "Leipzig Germany" I responded. I enjoyed her presence. Toms eyes shot at me once i spoke "oh Tom and bill are From there to!" She giggled.

I looked at her confused. "Sorry, who is bill?" I asked politely "Toms twin brother" she said before pointing at the guy i was recently talking to. "Hm" i hummed before taking a glance at bill.

"Lindsay" tom called "yea" she asked sweetly "why dont you go with Ava and Camila. They are alone and i told you to watch them" tom said looking at her very firmly. "Okay" she said in a small smile before standing up and walking to the crowd pulling her dress down.

"Niomi" tom called "what?" I responded "sit here" he said patting the chair lindsay was just sitting in. "For what im fine here" i asked looking at him confused"sit here now" he demanded.

I looked at him than the chair before moving to it. "Good,see it wasnt that hard was it?" He teased before looking away. A few minutes go by "drink this" tom said handing me a drink.

"For what?" I asked "Bro! Just drink it!" He shouted. I sighed before chugging it all hoping it would go down easier. He quickly smiled before looking away, Time goes by and my eyes began to get heavy and my head starts to spin.

Toms pov*
I reconized the change in her face before her eyes shut fully. I quickly got up "call the girls where leaving" i said before lifting up Niomi. Ava Camila and Lindsay came. Lindsay stood there in fear "w-what happend?" She asked as her voice shook "Lindsay stop asking questions and lets go!" I shouted before leaving the building.

The drugs i put in her drink worked on Niomi. I put niomi in the car "bro they are waiting for us at the race!" Georg mentioned "will go right now" i said before getting in the car making sure Ava Camila Lindsay Georg Gustav Bill and Niomi where all in the car.

After i made sure,i drove off to the base. I brought Niomi in and layed her on the couch. "Lindsay we are going to the race take care of Niomi. The rest of you if i come back and find anyone of you is missing i will hunt you guys down" i threatened "ok" they all nodded before me georg gustav and bill all left.

Lindsays pov*
Once they left i looked at niomi. I secretly knew Niomi since high school but i just lied to Tom to satisfy him. I was obsessed with her but i never talked to her. I only admired her beauty. Whenever she was with tom it made me want to kill him. I wanted her all to myself.

I sat down and rested her head on my lap. Her eyes fluttered open and she shot up instantly. "Where am i??!" She asked worried "your at the base" i responded and made eye contact with her.

"No no no! Im not supposed to be here!" she shouted starting to panic more and more. "Shh its okay" i said before getting up and stroking her soft brown wavy hair.
Niomis pov*
I was worried so much. Why was i here. How did i get here. Who are these girls?? "Who are you all???" I asked looking at everyone. "Im Ava, Georgs girl" one said "Im Camila, gustavs girl" another said. "Dose that mean your toms girl?" I asked Lindsay hoping for a good response.

"i guess" she responded looking down playing with her nails. "Whos bills girl?" I asked again "they were going to a race to find one for him right now" she responded looking up at me.

After having a long talk with all three girls and getting to know there stories and more about them i decided to tell them about me.

"Im 19. Going to turn 20 soon actually. I have a twin sister and a 5year old daughter" i said feeling guilty. They all gasped when i said 'daughter' "whos the father?" Asked ava looking at me filled with curiosity

"I don't remember" i sighed. "Tom,Georg and Gustav kidnapped us 4 months ago. At once to" Lindsay said softly. "Lindsay.." i said calmly "hm?" She hummed "why are you so sweet?" I asked her and her smile lit up.

"I dont know its just how i am" she shrugged. "Oh" i said before the door bursted open and Gustav was drunk.

"I told you to get that girl!" Tom shouted at bill "I would've got her if your dumbass didnt scare her off!" Bill shouted back. They all went to the living room where we were. Tom started counting us "ava camila lindsay and niomi" tom said in a whisper while counting us.

"Someone is awake" tom smirked before walking to me. He sat next me "how are you feeling darling?" He asked me "better" i said my voice being very low and quiet.  "Good" he smiled before getting up. After a few minutes he stood infront all of us "where going to bed. Niomi i will show you where you will be sleeping okay?" He said and i nodded my head.

All the girls went with there guys and me and Lindsay stayed together for tom was our 'guy'. He brought lindsay to his room and brought me to a room one room away from his.

"Ill see you in the morning"  he said before closing the door. Once he left i started thinking about Gigi. I havent seen her in 2 days. One tear fell from my left eye and i layed down and fell asleep.

The next morning-
I woke up to hearing moans and groans. I got up and opened the door and walked past toms room wich his door was wide open. He was ontop of Lindsay pleasuring her. They saw me once i caught them. I just yawned and walked away.

I went to the couch and sat down. Ava and Camila joined me "Morning" ava told me nicley. I smiled at her  before tom came into the living room zipping up his pants and his eyes immediately shot at me. He was out of breath.

"Where is Lindsay?" Ava asked Tom "in my room getting dressed" he said going into the kitchen. "Lets go check up on her" Camila suggested. We all got up and went to his room. We saw Lindsay in the room putting on a shirt while her hair was messy. "Hey you okay what happend?" Camila asked her while resting her hand on her shoulder.

"Yea im fine Tom just you know f-" "yes we know" I interrupted her. She looked up at me before looking back down. She brushed her hair and we went back to the living room. "No after care?" Camila asked worried.

"No" lindsay said holding her own shoulder. Once we got in the living room Tom ignored lindsay. "No after care?" Georg silently asked tom "for what? Its just a waste of time" tom laughed before walking towards me.

He got near me and I stayed where i was i did not move a single muscle the rest of the girls sat down.His tall body hovering over me "why arent you scared!?" He asked me and i just gave him a death stare. He stared right back our lips inches away from eachother.

He leaned in before I took a step back Ava Camila and Lindsay all where in shock. He grabbed my waist and pulled mine to his. "Kiss me" he demanded i death stared at him "No" i responded

***
Sorry if this is a bit short im planning for the next chapter to be filled with tom falling in love with niomi. I only gave yall a spolier so yall will stop anoying me 😭. Anyways this chapter was dedicated to the story name toxic love.