I want you

***
I turn around and he looks drunk. We made eye contact before his eyes moved to my lips before he kissed me. The kiss turned into a make out session

He baiscally pinned my to the wall making me not being able to move at all. People took pictures and videos.
After 3 minutes he separated our lips and looked at me before taking my hand and taking me somewhere.

"Turns out he is the prince!" One of Toms "friend" laughed. Me and Tom ignored him and he took me upstairs. There was still people either making out or talking.

He took me to his room, closing and locking his door. Once his hands where off the door handle he did not waste on minute and started making out with me again.

"I want you so bad" he whined before trasing kisses on my neck.

"Tom your drunk you dont want me!" I said puting my hands on his chest. He looked at me "Iam drunk but I know what Iam doing" he said looking at me straight in my eyes "Tom youve never called me by my nam-" "Niomi,please" he begged

I looked at him, I couldnt say no. It happend so fast I smashed my lips against his when he took advantage and put his hands on my waist and started making out with me.

smut warning❗️
He put me on his bed and went in between my legs still making out with me. He gave me hickeys on my collar bone "I love you Niomi" he breathed before he tugged on my pants indicating he wanted them off. He took them off me before he did the same. He took off his shirt revealing his muscular body.

He took off my shirt "Such a perfect body" he said admiring me. He gave my hickeys there to. He looked up at me before slowly sliding my underwear off also unclipping my bra. He took his boxers off "Tell me if it hurts okay?" He said looking at me "okay" i calmly said.

He pushed himself in me causing me to gasp. He went slow "Just tell me when to slow down" he said before going faster making me moan. I gripped onto the bed sheets, Tom let out small noises.

"Your doing so good" he managed to let out. He took advantage of my good management and went faster "Tom!" I shouted when he smirked "Agh the things you do to me" he said in a deep steady tone.

He went all in "You feel so good" he said before he let out a small moan. Ive never done this before. It was amazing. "T-Tom I cant!" I moaned "just a little bit more. Im almost done" he said out of breath.

I let him continue "I-Im so sorry D-Darling" he stuttered
"w-what?-" I questioned before he slammed himself into me. "Shit!" Tom moans before he realeased everything.

He slid himself out of me. He was shaking and out of breath. I was out of breath to. "Tom your hands are shaking" i mentioned "You see what you do to me?" He said smirking.
End of smut❗️❗️❗️

I blushed "You did so good my love!" He shouted before attacking me with kisses. And laughed "Niomi" he said looking at me "yea?" I asked "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I was in shock. God this boy really knows how to suprise me "yes!" I smiled. He was so happy

"Common lets go get cleaned up!" He mentioned before taking me to his room bathroom and turning on the water. He felt the water "Is that okay?" He asked "yea" I said trying to stand up straight.

He giggled at that fact. We both got in and we washed eachother. Thank god i brought extra clothes! Luna thought this would happen and put pjs and clothes in my purse.

He let the water fall into his mouth before squirting it on me. "Tom!" I shouted We both giggled. He looked at me before grabbing my waist pulling me to his looking down at my lips before kissing me.

Our lip peircings almost getting caught in eachother.
He looked down at my body and noticed my star tattoo on my v line.

"Oh my gosh bill has that same tattoo!" He pointed out "really? I got this a very long time ago" i said looking at it. "Niomi" he camly said "hm?" I hummed "You know your beautiful right?" He asked me

"....I try to believe that" i sighed. He lift up my chin "Your the most beautiful girl i have ever layed my eyes on" he smiled before kissing me. We both got out got changed and layed down. I hugged his waist and rested my head on his chest while he hugged me.

We fell asleep in eachothers arms.

Toms pov
I woke up before her. She looks so cute when shes sleeping. Bill slowly opened the door "did you get her?" He asked me before he saw her "Shes all mine" I smiled.

"Thats my man" georg said from behind bill. "You better take care of her" bill said being serious "shes safe with me" I said. "Tom can you walk?" Gustav whispered "I can but my legs give out. She got som power" I smiled. Bill georg and gustav chuckled "shut up!" I whispered.

"Okay bro see you when yall wake up catch you later" bill said before closing the door.

A few 30 minutes later me and her fully woke up. I remember how cute her voice is when she wakes up. "Do you still have that morning raspy voice?" I asked teasing her. She nodded "Say somthing darling" i said laughing a little.

"Nooo" she whined her raspy voice accidentally coming out. when I already heard it and we both started laughing. We went downstairs "Morning" bill said "morning" me and Niomi said together.

"Niomi do you have a morning raspy voice??" Bill said smiling "you dont?" She said with the raspy voice.

All of us talked and made conversation. "Oh Niomi has the same tattoo as you bill!" I mentioned "wich one?" He asked "star one. Same place to" i added. "Oh yea" she said before showing the tattoo lifting her shirt and bit.

After we talked about the tattoo me and Niomi decided wer were gonna change. After we did me and her where baiscally matching with the baggy clothes.

After me and Niomi hung out alll day. I evetually had to take her home. Iam still famous we just werent on tour so there was still paparazzi.

we got infront of Niomis house. "Bye darling" I said in a sad purpose tone. "Bye tom" he said almost closing the door. How could she leave without a kiss?  She got back in the car grabbed my face and kissed me "Bye, mein liebe" she said before closing the door.
I felt butterflies. And paparazzi took photos.
***
Im sorry if this was short. But i jst want to thank you all for the veiws and the votes! Im sorry the stupid music isnt popping up! And yes i know it got boring in the end of this part but i promise in the next it will be interesting!