Your mine only

***
Ava cried on Lindsays lifeless body. Georg walked over to Ava and grabbed her waist "No Let Go Of Me!" She screamed while crying.

I turned around and looked at her. She looked at me and I gave her a death stare. After georg took care of her tom looked at me and i felt his stare and looked up at him. "There is going to be a party tonight and all of us are going including you" he told me "psh i dont have party wear" i scoffed.

"Why do you think i put clothes in your purse? Turns out you have a black dress i think will look great on you" he smirked down at me. "I guess" i shrugged.

Georg turned on the Tv.
News reporter
'The guitarist of the band "Ecstasy" Niomi kim has been reported missing. The band members of the band have called her texted her as well as close family. They did anything to get in contact with the nineteent year old and got no luck. The guitarist has a 5year old daughter Gigi kim. And another last name that we are not aloud to release. Other than that She last was seen was with the guitarist of tokio hotel Tom kaulitz at a party.

The reporters showed a picture of gigi on the screen.

"Hey she lowkey looks like tom!" Georg yelled. "Niomi you didnt tell me you had a daughter" tom said looking at me confused. "Yea Niomi when are you going to tell him" ezra teased while leaning on the wall.

"How about you tell him who the father is?!" Ezra shouted at me. "Did they say she was 5?" Tom reassured "yea! 2005 she was born!" Ezra responded.

"Niomi we started dating in 2005. Who is the father!?" Tom shouted at me. "No one!" I shouted back. Tom grabbed my waist "tell me" he demanded. "Who is it" he said firmly "No one!" I yelled "im giving you to the count of 10" he threatened "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9" he counted.

"YOU ITS YOU! YOU ARE THE FATHER!" I screamed. He was in shock "your the last person i slept with when i found out i was pregnant" i said as i started crying.

"Niomi. Why didnt you tell me!?! You didnt need to raise her alone!" He shouted at me. I looked at him with my red eyes he hugged me as i cried. "I was only 15" my voice muffled and shook.

He stroked my hair "Iam here now" he said.
Times skip-
We where getting ready for the party. He gave me the black dress he took "you want me to wear this?" I asked him. "Yea,there is also a curling iron and and straightener under the sink if you need to use them" he told me.

"Tom i dont want to wear a dress" i said "that sucks dont it" he smiled "get dressed now" he demanded before leaving the room.

I groaned and locked the door before turning on the straightener and grabbing the makeup i had in my purse. I straightened my hair than curled my lashes before mascara than did a black waterline.

I put on the dress and it really showed my skinny body. I had an hour glass body did i think that? Nope. I unlocked the door but didnt come out. "Hey are you ready-" Tom barged in and when he saw me he was in shock.

"Your so hot. Might as well give me a boner before we even leave" he said looking me up and down. I shut the bathroom door "Come on darling open the door please" he begged. I opended the door and looked at him.

He instantly grabbed my waist and hugged me. I hugged him back breathing his scent in. His hands went down to my ass "hey!" I shouted. "Dont start you already got your favor this morning" i told him "yea but thats in the past now" he said smirking.

"I cant wait to show you off" he told me. "Oh yea Tom kaulitz with Niomi kim great cover" i joked. "How bout Niomi kaulitz?" He teased and smirked.

"Ew no that dose not go together" i laughed "our daughter can have my last name" he smiled "she already dose" i looked up at him.