Disgust

***
Gigis pov*
I saw my uncle and my aunt. My dad was crying. I cant get nicks touch off me. Its a touch that ill always remember. I scratched nicks face pretty good. I hope it leaves a scar so he will remember what a bad person he is. Everything hurt. I felt like my insides where distroyed. Ruined. It felt uneasy. It wasnt a good feeling. It hurts. Alot. My legs where crossed so the pain would get rid of its self.

"Gigi iam so sorry" my mom hugged me. My heart was rushing. My hair was messed up. My wrists were bloody from the tightness of the cuffs. I had a hickey on my neck. And i felt like my stomach was filled. Filled with disgust. And anger almost like rage.

I locked eyes with nick.i remember His disgusting look he gave me while he was getting rid of a 12 year olds innocence. It hurt to walk. It felt like someone stabbed downthere.

"Gigi, i shouldve gon with you" phoebe came up to me with tears rushing down her face "phoebe this isnt your fault. Its mine. i shouldve let you come with me" i tilted my head with a faint smile.

Niomis pov*
Tears ran down my face and i went to tom. We hugged eachother. My baby. She didn't deserve any of it. Shes only 12. "Just calm down we can get through this" tom grabbed my face and made me look at him. I nodded my head slowly. He soflty kissed me. We went back with gigi and hugged her. "Gee, this is non of your fault. We want you to understand that what you did was perfect for defending yourself. You will always be our little girl" i told her making strong eye contact with her.

"everything hurts" she said in a whisper. I looked at tom. We both had a sad look on our faces. "Hello gianna is it fine if we can ask you private questions?" A police officer asked gigi. Gigi looked at tom. Tom nodded. "sure" gigi softly spoke. Gigi went with the officer

Gigis pov*
I went with the police officer. "Okay so can you tell me exactly everything that happened?" She asked me with a note pad and a pencil. "um, yea. Me and my friends were going to watch a movie normally. And nick h-he wouldnt stop being touchy with me in the theater-"

"So he sat next to you?"
"Yes"

"And than to avoid the situation i went to the bathroom. He followed me there and he managed to get in my stall. He started...t-touching me" i stuttered as tears filled my eyes. I felt like a rope was wrapped around my neck keeping me from talking. "Its okay take your time gigi" she smiled

"He than took me out to his car. a-and he started-" i couldnt talk anymore. Tears ran down my face "im sorry" i apologized wiping my tears. "Its okay sweetie" she was so patient with me. "He cuffed my hands. Threatened to shoot me if i called for my dad. He didnt stop till-" i couldnt anymore i bursted out crying. The police officer hugged me tightly.

After she let me go i ran in my dads arms. I wanted to go home. After 2 hours they finally let us go. We went home. As soon as we entered the house i saw luna, danny, james, aria and demi. My aunt and uncle also came to our house. My aunt nyla hugged me as soon as she saw me. "Look gee, non of this is your fault okay?" She looked down at me. I nodded my head.

"Hey kiddo" danny smiled at me "hi" i faintly spoke. "Hey gee, you doing okay?" Luna asked me with a true frown. "id be lying if i said i was" my eyes were so weak from crying. They stung if i opend the fully. After talking with her i went to my dad.

"Papa ich gehe schlafen" i told him "okay goodnight. Do you want me to tuck you in?" He asked me. Did i forget to mention we didnt tell demi or aria what happend. Demi usally made fun of me whenever my dad would tuck me in. She said i was a baby. "Mhm" i nodded.

"GIGI IS A BABY!" Demi laughed. Aria laughed with her "Demi kaulitz!" My mom shouted. "What?" Demi looked truly confused "hey kid, this is not the time to joke right now kay?" Danny told demi.