My little girl

***
Gigis pov*
My mom and dad's divorce and break up really got to me. My mom was in the worst position ever. My dad was getting better. I turned more humble and my dad said i was starting to look like my mom and act like her since i would wear black makeup.

I was at my dads house. "Gigi are you liking it here?" My dad asked me, i looked at heidi "i guess" i mumbled. I heard a sigh from heidi. "I like it here" demi smiled "yea?" My dad smiled as well "yea leni is nice" demi looked at me.

Leni walked in the room. "Hey gigi do you want to go to my room?" Leni asked me. I looked at my dad "...sure" i faintly smiled before following her. We went to her room "do you have a phone?" She asked me.

I pulled out my iphone 7. "Here let me add my number" she said grabbing it. After we talked for hours. She's actually a great listener. We than left her room to the kitchen. I only saw heidi and demi. I went to demi "where is dad?" I asked her "oh he left some where he said he would be back in a while" she said before putting a strawberry in her mouth.

"Gigi" Heidi called for me. I turned around to look at her "i know this is a big change for you...but iam a really good person and will make him happy just as your mom did" she smiled at me.

"Ill never forgive you for what you did" i glarred at her. She sent my dads loads of nudes and lured him in. He fell for his trap and now because of her my mom and dad are split up.

Niomis pov*
Tom: 'i miss you can we please meet up'
Niomi: ' tom! You have a girlfriend'
Tom: 'please let me come over'
Niomi: 'fine'
Tom was coming over. I heard a car drive in the drive way. Tom still had a spare key and unlocked the door. Once he layed eyes on me he ran to me and instantly started making out with me.

It felt so wrong but so right. He shoved his tounge in my mouth. "Ive missed you so much" he moaned in my ear bringing me close. I giggled he soon brought me to my room and layed me on my bed. He kissed my neck giving me hickeys.

"I love you so much" he breathed out. "And you thought i was the one that could move on" i smirked. "Ignore that iam just so happy to be with you oml" he kissed my neck more. He grabbed the bottom of my shirt "tom" i looked at him "please" he begged.
Smut warning ‼️
"Fine" i let him. He removed my shirt, he removed his shirt aswell. Soon i was left in my bra and underwear and he was left in his boxers.

He nibbled at my neck. He soon removed the rest. We wasted no time and he started slamming himself in me. "I want to make you mine again" he looked at me. "You have heidi-" he slammed into me making me stutter through my words.

"I told you i want you to be mine" he said firmly. "Tom we cant" i tried saying. He went faster "yes!" He moaned. He started panting. After 30 minutes.

"Ima cum" he moaned softly in my ear. "Baby!" He shouted before releasing everything.
(Guys iam NOT writting a good juicy smut)
End of smut

We layed down together. "She came onto me" he told me "is that what your going to tell her?" I asked him. "Niomi i love you to much." He whined "how long have you been talking to that girl before i walked in on you guys?" I looked at him.

"A week" he looked down in guilt. "Expected. I gave you 3 chances tom. I dont want to let you in my love life again. Iam to scared to get hurt again" my eyes filled with tears.

"Iam so sorry meine liebe" he told me. "Did you come here just to fuck me?" I asked him "No! I just want your love again Niomi!" He shouted.

I put on clothes. "Why?! Cause she dosent give you enough of it??!" I yelled "No!! Niomi please just listen to me!" He begged. He put on his left over clothes as well.

I went out my room and he followed me. I started looking for somthing in my cabinets. "What are you doing!?!" He raised his voice. I grabbed my cigarette pack and grabbed a cigarette and started smoking.

He looked at me in disbelief. "Niomi Stop!" He grabbed the cigarette from my hand and threw it. "Tom stop!" I yelled before trying to grab another one.

He grabbed my body so i couldnt go. "Tom please!" I cried "stop it niomi this isnt you!" He yelled. I immediately started crying. I was in so much pain.

"I just want to escape this pain!" I cried "shh baby its okay" he grabbed my face and made me look at him. "Why would you do this to me?" A tear ran down my face.

he looked at me deeply. I knew he felt guilt. "Iam so sorry darling" he said before tears formed in his eyes. He hugged me tightly.
He layed on the couch with me and we cuddled for an hour before he got a call from heidi. "Shit tom you should go" i told him. "Okay.. i love you" he looked at me.

"Tom..you know where not married anymore you cant say that" my head tilted. He grabbed my face and kissed me. "I love you to much" he said before getting up.

He left and i went to my kitchen grabbed the cigarettes and started smoking.

Cigarettes after sex.

Gigis pov*
My dad came home "where have you been!?!" Heidi yelled "iam sorry there was traffic" my dad apologized. I knew that wasnt the truth. He was probably with my mom.

My dad sat next to me "you werent in traffic where you" i silently asked. He slowly nodded his head no.

Time skip- veryy long time skip

I turned 14. I was in freshman year now. I was at my dads house again. I started talking to a boy. I was texting the boy when i got home from school.

"Gigi who have you been texting!?" My dad got mad "No one! Leave me alone" i ran to my room and locked the door.

Toms pov*
My baby isnt a baby anymore. She is probably talking to a boy. I want my sweet little girl again. When she was up to my waist. So sweet and would always want to hug me.

"Gee please open the door" i begged "fuck you" she said. I looked at the ground before walking away. "Dad can you help me with homework?" Demi asked me. "Sure" i smiled. Becoming a girl dad with a teen hurt so much but i had to suck it up.

Leni came home. "Where is gigi?" She asked me "in her room" i sighed "whats wrong?" She looked at me "shes been so different. Shes ignoring me and is always on her phone." I rubbed my forhead

"Iam going to be hones with you...gigi sneaks out at night to see a boy named liam" she confessed. Once i heard that, i knew i lost my girl. "Thank you leni" i thanked her before she left.

Later that night gigi came to my room "dad can i go to a friends house?" She stood in the door frame "wich friend?" I asked her "tessa..." she seemed very nervous about it.

"Sure! Let me take you" i smiled before putting on my shoes "no no dad! She will pick me up" she rushed through her sentence "oh okay when her parents come ill make sure to talk to them" i smiled again.

"No! You dont want to meet them they are very weird" she scoffed "oh dont worry iam sure ill manage" i smiled again. "Dad no!" She shouted "are you going with liam?!?" I yelled.

She looked at me. She opened her mouth to talk but nothing came out. "Give me your phone" i demanded putitng my hand out "what?! No!" She quickly ran. Luckily i had shoes on to get a good grip on the floor. I grabbed her phone from the couch.

"Dad stop!!" She begged. I opened her phone and locked myself in my room. "Dad please!" She started crying. I looked through her and liams texts. He sent her d picks. And she sent nude pics.

I was so disappointed. I slowly opened the door with my weak and disappointment eyes. I gave her her phone. My eyes filled with tears.

Shes no longer my little girl.
***
Guys iam sorry on the lack of posting. Iam also sorry if there are any miss spelling.