Shes gone

P.s (demi already went to bed)
Toms pov*
My eyes widened. My heart started racing. I cant let my daughter know i kidnapped her mother. But i have to.

"Gigi how about you take a seat while i tell you" i told her before we both sat down. "Gigi. Remember when i wasnt around at one point?"

"uh yea. What about it?" She asked. "Well one day. when you were maybe 4-5. Ezra started forcing your mom to do things. Like do drugs. But really she was sober for 5 plus years. I saved her from relapsing or whatever. I took her home. Until i took her to a party. And i took her to my house. And i didnt let her leave. I didnt know that she was the first girl i fell in love with at school until somehow i found out. But it wasnt kidnapping . I was just so mesmerized by her beauty. And ezra led me back to her. If it werent for him demi wouldnt be here"

"... dad you didnt let her leave? Thats baiscally Kidnapping" gigi became more anxious. "Because i was stupid! I was 19! I thought i had power over women! I had alot of girls! And i thought your mom was going to be one of those girls to let me bring home but unfortunately not!" I raised my voice.

She stared at me in shock. "But you should be lucky i did or else we wouldnt be having this conversation right now" i sighed

Time skip*
Niomis pov*
After so many days and concerts i was able to go home. As soon as I opened those doors to my house tom ran to me. He hugged me tightly before drowning me with kisses. "Ugh i missed you so much!!" He smiled hugging me again. I chuckled "your never leaving me again!" He shouted before helping me with my stuff.

Gigi stepped in the room. We immediately hugged. I hugged her tightly. Along with demi.

"Ima take you out to night" tom told me. "Really?" I turned around with a smile "um of course" he smiled back.

Time skip (iam way to impatient)
Later that night i got dressed aswell as tom. We both wore somthing simple. I wore a white long sleave and grey baggy pants and tom wore a black shirt with black pants.

We left this time with nyla and bill taking care of the girls. We got to this restaurant. "So how where all the concerts?" Tom asked me "great! We met multiple fans. It was so sweet when we ran into som. Some of them where crying" i smiled with a frown.

"Aww" he said. Our food came in. Once we ate our food and left we were walking down an empty alley slick with rain. It was dark and quiet. "Hello darling" a familiar voice said from behind us. We turned around where we saw ezra. I gasped "shh no need to be scared" ezra laughed.

"Get behind me" tom said going infront of me. "What do you want!?' Tom shouted at him "the girl behind you" he smiled. "Oh dont you get it!?! Shes married to me! Keyword. ME!" Tom kept his eyes on him.

"She was supposed to be mine!" Ezra yelled "my girl! My wife! My childrens mother!" He yelled again. I was in shock.

"Leave me alone!" I stepped away from tom to make ezra look at me. "Aw baby you just standing there makes me crave you!" He smirked. Before taking a gun out of his pocket. "I want to be yours baby please" he begged before falling to his knees.

"Ugh gross! Go away!" I yelled "oh please dont tell me that! Please me!" He begged again in a small whimper. "Go away!" I sakd backing up.

"Give me the girl tom" ezra said getting up. "No" tom firmly said as ezra was being so desperate . "Dont make me do this please" ezra said. "Do what?" Tom asked. "If i cant have her. Neither can you!" Ezra yelled before pointing the gun at me

Toms pov*
"If i cant have her neither can you!" Ezra yelled before pointing the gun at her. He than pulled the trigger. Niomi was shot. I was in complete shock before i ran to niomi. Blood bled through her white shirt. "Stay still its gonna be okay!" I told her putting her head in my lap.

"Somebody help please!" I yelled as i heard my voice echo in the silent alley. "Tom" niomi said. I turned to her before tears ran down my face "please dont cry" she told me before laying a hand on my face.

"I love you. Dont ever forget that" she told me. "No! No! Your gonna stay with me baby please!" I cried as i heard the sirens of ambulances. "T-tom. It hurts. i have to go" a tear ran down her face. "No baby! Your mine! Your not leaving me! We have kids! A house! Okay? Your the love of my life! My soulmate! Your the only girl ive ever loved darling please!" I cried som more.

She smiled faintly as she sheded another tear. "I love you Tom" she smiled. "I love you to" i cried. Her eyes had this refection before they went blank and soon she went quiet. "No. No. No! Baby please! Wake up! Oh god!" I cried as i saw the amount of blood she lost. "Darling!" I cried some more before the ambulance took her from my arms. My hands where shaking and i was hysterically crying.

"Oh god!" I yelled. Her blood was in my hands. "Sir please calm down!" The police men told me. "Fuck you!" I yelled "please let me go with her!" I begged the ambulance people.

"Okay come on" they said. I got in and sat with her. Her eyes where closed and they where trying to bring her heartbeat back to normal. "Come on baby" i cried as i held her hand.

We got to the hospital and they were still trying. Her heartbeat when blank. "Im sorry tom" the doctor told me. My eyes widned "No!" I yelled. "Dont give me that bullshit man! Please! Try again!" I cried.

"Tom shes gone" the doctor told me. "Aw no. No!" I fell to the ground as i cried. Bill and nyla ran in the hospital. Bill went with me. "Whats wrong is she okay!?!" Bill asked me holding my shoulders "shes gone. Shes fucking gone!" I yelled.

"Fuck no!" Nyla ran in her room. "She's everything i ever had" my voice shook. "Please try again! There has to be a way!" I heard nyla screaming.

Soon luna, danny and james ran in.

Lunas pov*

When we barged in we saw tom crying aswell as nyla. The doctor looked at me and shook her head. It was like a bullet to my heart.

My best friend. shes. Gone.

I bursted out crying.

James pov*
When the doctor shook her head. A tear fell from my eye and i was in complete shock. Everything became slow motion. Luna was now crying. Danny was in the same condition i was in. Shock.

Toms crys where echoing thru my head.

"shes not dead" i whispered. "No! Shes not fucking leaving!" I ran to her room. I saw the blood on her shirt. Her shut eyes. Her heartbeat at 0%.

I grabbed her cold hand "Niomi i dont know if you can hear this. But you are so strong! I remember everything and everyone ive met with you. In second grade when i saw you and luna walking up to me. You had a striped shirt white overalls. And a friend ship braclet that was purple and lunas was pink. And i never new i was glancing at my future best friend. And i remember im highschool when you first saw tom. I could immediately tell you where in love. You created beautiful children. And i remember seeing gigi for the first time. She was a huge part of your life niomi. Dont let ezra distroy your family"

Niomis pov*
My whole body was in pain. Tom was crying as my head was in his lap. My eyes closed. Soon everything went black. Memories ran through my head.

There was a memory where i met luna, james and tom. I was smiling when i was talking to him. When i had gigi when my dad met tom. When i had demi. When tom married me. When i won awards. When gigi turned 12. Soon a voice was in the background of all of this. "Niomi i dont know if you can hear this. But you are so strong! I remember everything and everyone ive met with you. In second grade when i saw you and luna walking up to me. You had a striped shirt white overalls. And a friend ship braclet that was purple and lunas was pink. And i never new i was glancing at my future best friend. And i remember im highschool when you first saw tom. I could immediately tell you where in love. You created beautiful children. And i remember seeing gigi for the first time. She was a huge part of your life niomi. Dont let ezra distroy your family" it was james. Am i dead? I heard tom crying hysterically along with nyla.

a-am i dead?
***