𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙲𝚃—
stunna girl x kay flock
@𝓜𝓊𝒢𝓏𝓏𝓁𝓎

𓆩♡𓆪
°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾

𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪 ' 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 ' 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘫𝘢𝘯

𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘫𝘢𝘯. 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘩
𝘭𝘰𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘤𝘢 — 𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵

Though Willow had an amazing time in New York City, it felt good to be back home in LA. It was normal for her to get homesick whenever she'd gone out of town, but this time she seemed even more relieved to be home than normal. This surprised her since she knew she'd have to leave the home she got not even a year ago since it was her first place she had on her own. Only her name was on the lease, she paid all the bills, and only she resided there. Of course, this would've changed when Anthony came home. But now, it was time for her to pack up and move one more time to break the final tie to Anthony.

Mia asked Willow why she wanted to move since Anthony never lived in her apartment, which was a valid question. Willow thought it would be safer and more peaceful if she lived where Anthony or his friends couldn't find her. At some point, Anthony would come home. She would much rather be in a place where he couldn't just pop on her. Luckily for Kross, she'd have that until she found another home to her liking.

"What everyone gettin' into?" Arion asked the group as they walked through the parking lot to their waiting drivers.

"Shit, I gotta meet with Carter in half an hour. After that, I got a studio session, but I might cancel that," Kross explained.

"Cancel for what?" Ronnie asked from behind.

"So Willow can get into my crib," Kross answered, squeezing Willow's shoulder since his arm was around her.

"Oh, you don't have to do that. It's literally no rush. I need to unpack, pack again, and just relax. Take your time," she assured.

"You sure?"

Willow nodded. "Yes. Please, don't change up your evening for me."

"Ight. Then Ima just get with you after the studio sesh."

"Arion and Ahmad, you're going to the studio, too. Those features for the group tape need to be finished ASAP," Ronnie instructed.

"I would have Willow go since their other song isn't finished yet, but she does need to get packed to stay at Kross' apartment," Cienna added on.

"They still have a music video to finish, too. It's still a lot of work to be done, so everyone still needs to stay focused."

"Speak for Kross and Willow. We're done," Mia said, making Willow roll her eyes.