𝘁𝘄𝗼

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙲𝚃—
stunna girl x kay flock
@𝓜𝓊𝒢𝓏𝓏𝓁𝓎

𓆩♡𓆪
°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝖺𝗀𝗀𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗏𝖾𝖽

𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪 ' 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 ' 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘫𝘢𝘯

𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘫𝘢𝘯. 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩
𝘭𝘰𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘤𝘢 — 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦

Willow walked alongside Cienna and Aria inside of the Saint Laurent store. Both women were talking to her, but she tuned them out two stores ago. Whenever either of them asked her if she liked an item, she absently nodded or shook her head. She wasn't sure why they asked since they chose what they wanted for her regardless of her opinion. For that simple fact, she was unsure why they even brought her along to shop for clothes for her photo shoots.

Two days from now, Willow had to do a photoshoot for a magazine cover. To say the least, she was excited for the shoot because it would be her first magazine shoot for a major magazine. For months Cienna had been trying to get Willow on the cover of a magazine, and after her song made it into a video game and movie, she started to pique the interest of the world. It opened up serval brand deals, people wanting to make music with her, and photoshoot opportunities. In spite of her career finally coming up, Willow still felt empty.

Everyone around her was ecstatic about her success—more ecstatic than she was. And while she was grateful and relieved her hard work was paying off, something still felt missing. In the beginning, she thought it was Anthony because her come up began when he got locked up. Nevertheless, he wasn't the missing piece to her happiness. She actually thought he was the piece that didn't belong. But she'd never admit that or act on those feelings.

"Earth to Stunna," Aria said, snapping in front of Willow's face.

Willow snapped out of the daze she was in, then realized the pile of clothes in her arms. "Yes?"

"Fitting room," Aria said before she nodded her head towards the hall that led to the fitting rooms.

"You really need to focus, Willow. You still have a nail and pedicure appointment later on today, then an interview. If you're in a daze all day, it's going to slow you and everyone else down. We don't need that," Cienna lectured with a raised eyebrow.

Willow nodded. "I understand."

"This is the last store. We're going to discuss this collab in the car because you have an open schedule for the next two weeks. There's studio sessions lined up, but those can always be cancelled."