𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙲𝚃—
stunna girl x kay flock
@𝓜𝓊𝒢𝓏𝓏𝓁𝓎

𓆩♡𓆪
°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪 ' 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 ' 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘫𝘢𝘯

𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘫𝘢𝘯. 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘩 
𝘭𝘰𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘤𝘢 — 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦

With dried tears and stinging eyes, Willow dug her hand into the bag of Lay's chips for another handful of chips. Married at First Sight played from the large flat screen TV mounted across from her bed, but she paid little attention to it. Her phone captivated her attention as she scrolled aimlessly through TikTok before switching to another social media app whenever she got bored. Willow knew her excessive use of social media only added to her problems, but it was hard to avoid when she was a celebrity.

As Willow reached into the chip bag again, she found it was empty, making her pout. She'd finished a whole family size bag of chips within an hour because of her sadness. Willow was guilty of binge eating whenever she was sad. You could imagine this caused other problems with her gaining unwanted weight and adding to her list of problems she had. With a sigh, she crumbled the bag up and tossed it off the side of her bed.

Willow locked her phone, then shifted onto her back. She stared up at the white ceiling, her eyes stinging with the warning of unwarranted tears coming. Sometimes she wondered how she got so weak. In reality, she wasn't. Willow had always been head strong, feisty, and wild mouthed. When it came to Anthony, though, she was the exact opposite. This led to her lying in her bed and battling off tears while his words replayed in her head again.

"You want me to love you, but can't even love yourself. Out here letting Cienna pimp you out for some views."

"How you expect me to treat you with respect when you're always with some random industry nigga?"

Lately, all their phone calls and text messages were surrounding her collaboration with Kay Flock. Once Kay confirmed he wanted to work with her by sending a message, Cienna and his manager worked together to create a plethora of plans for the two. Willow, wanting to be open and honest with Anthony, told him all of the plans that were up in the air. Instead of receiving praise for the upcoming advance in her career, she was only met with degrading comments and disapproval as if he could never just be happy for her.

Willow tried to argue her way out of the collaboration, but everything was in place. Cienna wouldn't change her mind, nor would it even look good on Willow's part if she couldn't stick to her commitments. She'd already gained a reputation for that when she turned down a few offers she already agreed to for the sake of Anthony's feelings. Now, Cienna wasn't allowing her to. While this put Willow's back against the wall, she needed the restraints and discipline. The more she handled business incorrectly, the less likely anyone would want to work with her. If she wanted to advance, she had to be a team player.