𝗼𝗻𝗲

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙲𝚃-
stunna girl x kay flock
@𝓜𝓊𝒢𝓏𝓏𝓁𝓎

𓆩♡𓆪
°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗍

𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪 ' 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 ' 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡𝘸𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘫𝘢𝘯

𝘸𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘫𝘢𝘯. 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩
𝘭𝘰𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘤𝘢 - 𝘮𝘦𝘯'𝘴 𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘫𝘢𝘪𝘭

The coolness of the metal stool sent shivers up Willow's
body through the thinness of her black leggings. With her elbow propped on the metal and the black phone loosely to her ear, she listened to the deep, groggy voice of her boyfriend on the other side of the glass. It wasn't her first time visiting him like this; the only difference was this jumpsuit was beige and he wouldn't be coming home anytime soon.

"What you doing after this, bae?" he asked, pressing the phone closer to his ear.

"I'm meeting with Cienna after this. The New York drill scene is what everyone's interested in, so she wants to discuss me possibly collabing with someone for some more views," Willow explained to him.

Willow's manager, Cienna, always wanted Willow to keep up with what was the 'in' thing at the moment regarding the music scene. Sometimes, Willow wasn't willing to do whatever the crowd was doing. She got famous off doing her own thing, and didn't want to start producing music that everyone else was producing. Nevertheless, she wouldn't mind making a song or two with another drill artist. It wouldn't restrict her in her craft or make her sound like everyone else. The main thing that would change was the style of beat, which she wouldn't mind.

"Who you finna collab with?" Anthony asked.

"I don't know. That's why I'm meeting with her," she answered.

Anthony kissed his teeth and shook his head, keeping the phone to his ear. "She gon' have you doin' another feature with a nigga or sum. That shit weird."

"It's work, Tony. And regardless, I'm loyal to you," she said, then shook her head. "It's not like you can say the same."

"We was on a break."

"Not every time," she muttered.

Anthony and Willow had been in an actual relationship for six years. He was her first and only boyfriend since they grew up together. In those six years, Anthony had cheated on her three times-that she knew of. And the last time he cheated was how he ended up in jail.