𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙲𝚃—
stunna girl x kay flock
@𝓜𝓊𝒢𝓏𝓏𝓁𝓎

𓆩♡𓆪
°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝖺𝗎𝖽𝖺𝖼𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌

𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪 ' 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 ' 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡𝘵𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘫𝘢𝘯

𝘵𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘫𝘢𝘯. 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵
𝘭𝘰𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘤𝘢 — 𝘦𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘹 𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳

Willow's black french tips tapped the tattered leather arm of the chair she was seated in. Her leg bounced up and down while her eyes darted upward to the large clock on the wall across from her. Upon realizing only two minutes passed since the last time she looked up, she took a deep breath. Willow's eyes fell to her lap where she picked up her dead phone to press the power button, hoping it would turn on despite knowing it wouldn't.

When Willow's best friend asked her to run errands with her to prepare for their trip, she didn't think one of those errands included going to European Wax Center for Mia to get a wax. Of course, Willow didn't charge her phone enough before accompanying Mia on her errand. This left her bored without a phone or any other form of entertainment while she waited, and with each passing second, Willow grew more impatient and irritable.

Normally, Willow wouldn't be aggravated because her phone wasn't charged. However, when her phone died, she happened to be arguing with Anthony. Her phone dying was a blessing in disguise due to cutting their argument short, but that didn't mean it was over. Willow could expect hundreds of texts and missed calls whenever she had the opportunity to charge her phone. She'd have to hear Anthony's mouth about her phone dying on top of his anger about her deciding to finally end things with him to pursue her dreams. The fight ahead was one Willow would rather do without, and since she couldn't, she'd rather deal with it sooner rather than later.

After another five minutes of waiting, Mia finally finished up with her wax and met up with Willow in the waiting room.

"Why didn't you text me back, girl? I told you it was going to take longer because she did my legs, too," Mia said as Willow stood up to her feet.

"My phone died because I was arguing with Ant," Willow answered.

Mia rolled her eyes hard. "Do I even want to know?"

"He's making threats toward me because I'm breaking up with him and told him I'm not going to stop my life for him," she said. "He even went as far as threatening to have something done to anyone I date or any man I'm around in general."

"How can Anthony be a cheater, then be jealous and overprotective? He doesn't want you to leave and move on, but he can talk to and fuck whoever he wants?" Mia scoffed and shook her head while they exited the building. "That nigga is a waste of time and energy. I'm so happy that you're finally done with him."