𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙲𝚃—
stunna girl x kay flock
@𝓜𝓊𝒢𝓏𝓏𝓁𝓎

𓆩♡𓆪
°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾

𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪 ' 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 ' 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡𝘸𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘴𝘺, 𝘫𝘢𝘯

𝘸𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘴𝘺, 𝘫𝘢𝘯. 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 
𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘯, 𝘯𝘺𝘤 — 𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘣𝘯𝘣

Willow sat in the vanity chair at the AirBnb with Cienna standing in front of her, applying a brown lip liner to her lips. Normally, Willow did her own makeup, but Cienna insisted she let her do it for her to go out with Kross and his friends. She wanted Willow's look to be subtle, which wasn't normally what Willow went for. Honestly, Willow had a feeling the makeup was more for Kross' sake than Willow going out, seeing as he commented on her natural beauty the night before when they were on FaceTime.

Mia, Willow, Cienna, and Willow's security had touched down in New York City about two hours ago. The three girls would spend their stay in an AirBnb while Willow's security had their own hotel since they always chose to go without the AirBnb. Willow wanted her security to have the same treatment she got, but men were simple and easy to please. Therefore, they always chose the hotels over the AirBnb's, which indirectly worked in her favor.

It was going on 8:30pm, so Willow, Mia, and Lauren needed to be meeting up with Kross and his friends soon. They'd be riding in a sprinter to accommodate everyone instead of riding in separate vehicles. Willow thought this would be great for everyone to get to know each other. Although this was primarily for Kross and Willow to connect, it wouldn't hurt for everyone else on their team to get along to since they'd all likely spend time together. Willow never did anything without Mia—or Lauren when she was around—and she was positive Kross was the same way with his friend group.

"See, you don't always have to do too much, Willow," Cienna said while turning around toward the vanity to put down the lip liner pencil.

"I know I don't, but I'm used to having a full face every time I go out," Willow reminded.

"Well, apparently Kay likes you natural, boo," Lauren said from behind them on the grey ottoman.

"That's not why. I just want her to start loving her natural face more. She was taken off guard when Kay even mentioned it because she's not used to showing herself without makeup."

"Can you blame her? That nigga was always cheating with bitches who wore pounds of makeup," Mia said from the mirror where she was checking out her figure in the bodysuit she had on.

"Exactly." Cienna met Willow's eyes. "It's time she finds the look she loves because now it's all about Willow and no one else."

Willow rarely went out into the public eye without makeup on. Yesterday, she didn't bother with it because it would be ruined from her tears. When she realized she had to FaceTime Kross, it dawned on her that she didn't have any makeup on. She wasn't trying to impress him, but her looks were more than likely part of the reason he wanted to work with her because he mentioned finding her attractive before. To her shock, the first thing he complimented was her looks despite her not being done up as normal.