𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙲𝚃—
stunna girl x kay flock
@𝓜𝓊𝒢𝓏𝓏𝓁𝓎

𓆩♡𓆪
°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝖿𝖺𝗌𝖼𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

𝗞𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗦 ' 𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬 ' 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗭𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘫𝘢𝘯

𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘫𝘢𝘯. 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘩
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘹, 𝘯𝘺𝘤 — 𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘭

Kross took a deep breath while staring at the flush pills in his hand. He didn't look forward to the nausea and hot flashes he'd have once he took the pill, but luckily he packed the day before since he knew he'd have to take it. After another deep inhale, he tossed the pill back and washed it down with the bottle of Gatorade that sat on his nightstand.

"Popping pills mid afternoon isn't crazy?" the naked woman in his bed asked.

Kross looked beside him, then rolled his eyes. "Why you even still here, for real? Should've been gone this morning."

The woman scoffed in return. "Quite the gentleman, aren't you?"

"You know what you came here to do, and we did that last night. I got shit to do, so I'll pay for your Uber," he responded while tossing the covers off of his body.

After bowling yesterday evening, Kross and the group spent the rest of their night riding around before hitting up a club. At the club was where he hit it off with one of the bottle girls, made her sign all the paperwork with his security, then brought her back to the hotel.

Kross had no intentions of taking anyone home throughout their partying. During his whole time in New York, well once Willow came, Kross wasn't worried about having sex. Most nights, he was too fucked up to even be bothered with taking someone home. But there were thoughts in his head that he didn't want on his mind, and what better distraction than a woman?

Now that it was the middle of the day and he needed to prepare for the side effects of the pill and leaving his hotel, he just wanted to be alone. So while the woman got herself together, Kross booked her Uber home before he started to clean up around the room. There wasn't much to do, but coming in drunk with a woman left his room messier than he'd like, and Kross was never one to leave his hotel rooms a mess. He preferred to give the cleaning people as little to do as possible while still leaving a large tip for them.

In the middle of cleaning, Arion and Ahmad found their way into Kross' hotel room. Instead of helping, they lounged on the white leather couch while rolling up, drinking, and discussing the events over the trip. Kross normally would've been bothered by their lack of help, but they brought him medicine and he couldn't smoke because he needed his system cleaned out. Therefore, Kross continued to busy himself with cleaning to distract himself.