𝘁𝗲𝗻

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙲𝚃—
stunna girl x kay flock
@𝓜𝓊𝒢𝓏𝓏𝓁𝓎

𓆩♡𓆪
°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

𝗞𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗦 ' 𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬 ' 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘫𝘢𝘯

𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘫𝘢𝘯. 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘩
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘹, 𝘯𝘺𝘤 — 𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘭

Kross, Ahmad, and Arion followed Ronnie into a twenty-story hotel building. They walked along the red carpets of the establishment straight toward the elevator. One of Kross' security guards and a hotel employee stood at the elevator, awaiting their arrival. A few words were shared between Ronnie and the employee before everyone entered the elevator. With his arms crossed, Kross watched the employee press the button to go up to the roof, then inserted a code to allow the elevator to go up. From there, the elevator slowly rose to take them onto the rooftop.

Ronnie booked out a hotel rooftop for Willow and Kross to shoot their music video. He'd gone into little details about how the rooftop was set up, but Kross had an image in his head already. At least on the rooftop they would have privacy to make the video shoot go by quicker, and even grant Willow some of the confidence Kross knew she needed. Only their security, friends, managers, and camera crew would be there witnessing the music video. Kross always preferred it this way, so he could focus on getting the video done instead of on fans or people walking past.

"There's a few things we need to discuss before we starting shooting, so we aren't getting started right away," Ronnie notified on the way up.

"Discuss what?" Kross asked.

"A few things we want you and Stunna to do."

"We not doin' anything that she isn't comfortable with. Willow and I already discussed the video yesterday when we were out," Kross said.

"It'll be discussed upstairs with Stunna, Cienna, and the videographers."

Kross kissed his teeth and shook his head. Sometimes Kross wondered if it would kill Ronnie to listen to him for once. No matter what anyone had to say, Kross would take Willow's side and shut down anything she didn't want. He could understand Cienna and Ronnie were worried with keeping up the image floating around social media, but that wasn't important to Kross. What mattered to him most was Willow being on board with everything because he didn't want to make her feel any sort of negative emotion. Fame wasn't worth that in Kross' eyes.

After spending time with Willow alone the day before, he believed he had a better understanding of her. He never clicked with anyone in the industry as fast as he clicked with Willow, but they had more things in common than he thought. Kross found himself easily relaxed around her, allowing him to focus on making sure she felt the same way around him. This stemmed from being able to relate to her and wanting her to avoid experiencing what he already went through. If she wasn't as genuine as she was, Kross wouldn't bother helping her out. However, he could see she was worth pouring into.