𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙲𝚃—
stunna girl x kay flock
@𝓜𝓊𝒢𝓏𝓏𝓁𝓎

𓆩♡𓆪
°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝖿𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗈𝗇

𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪 ' 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 ' 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘫𝘢𝘯

𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘫𝘢𝘯. 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘩
𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘯, 𝘯𝘺𝘤 — 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭

Willow tried her hardest to ignore the ding of her phone in her purse for the fifth time since she entered the dressing room. Whenever she thought a fitting was over, the stylist knocked on her door with another set of outfits. She wasn't sure how many outfits she really needed for a single video where she'd only change two or three times, but leave it to Aria to have five different options for Willow. Cienna likely had some something to do with it since she took a photo of every outfit Willow had tried on between the last two stores.

"Cece, is this really necessary?" Willow asked after stepping out of the dressing room again.

"This is the last one," Cienna said before snapping a photo of the two piece set Willow had on.

"I can put my clothes back on?" Willow raised her eyebrow.

"Yes. Two more stores, and we're done," she promised.

Willow sighed, throwing her head back dramatically while she walked back into the dressing room. With the white door closed behind her, she stripped out of the clothes and put everything back on hangers before putting her clothes back on. When she finished, she grabbed her purse and phone, then left out of the dressing room. She handed her clothes off to the stylist to bring to the counter, then joined Cienna's side to the register.

Mia and Lauren had left Willow and Cienna about a store ago to walk around on their own. Willow would've preferred for them to stay, but she didn't protest. It made little sense for them to stand around waiting on her when there was a whole mall to explore. Once Willow got everything out the way, she could look around with them. However, it was no telling how much longer the fittings would take.

"Maybe we don't need the other two clothing stores. I like the outfits we got. Everything isn't for the video, but more-so for the rest of your stay and other things," Cienna explained on their way to the register.

"I hope not, so I can actually enjoy myself here," Willow admitted.

"Work first, play later. You know this," she said.

"Yeah, I know."

At the register, Willow paid for the rest of her items, and her security took her bags into their hands. When Willow finished, she stood outside of the store to text Mia and Lauren to meet her there. It'd be easier for them to find their way back to her than for her to aimlessly walk around in search of them. While she and Cienna waited, they sat on a black metal bench outside of the store. This gave Willow the time to check her messages—more specifically the ones from Anthony.