𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙲𝚃—
stunna girl x kay flock
@𝓜𝓊𝒢𝓏𝓏𝓁𝓎

𓆩♡𓆪
°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪 ' 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 ' 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘫𝘢𝘯

𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘫𝘢𝘯. 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩
𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘯, 𝘯𝘺𝘤 —𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘣𝘯𝘣

Willow put her makeup brush down at the same time Cienna stepped into the bedroom. She came toward Willow, looking at her through the mirror. By the subtle tug at the corner of Cienna's mouth, Willow had a feeling she was up to something. All morning Cienna looked extremely cheesy and in her phone, so did Mia and Lauren. Unsure of what they were up to, Willow chose to ignore it since the first time she asked they denied that sometimes was going on. This led to Willow simply getting herself put together for her day out with her friends, Kross, and Kross' friends.

"Makeup today?" Cienna asked.

Willow nodded, turning her head to the side to make sure the edges of her wig still looked good since she'd put her wig into a low bun. "My eye bags look crazy from all the crying yesterday."

"You look good, regardless. I can schedule a facial, massage, and all of that when we get back home."

"Yeah, that's much needed. When we get back, I want to start looking for new places. I'll pay out the landlord to end my lease because I don't want Anthony knowing where I live. Or anyone else for that matter."

"Can do. Are you ready? Kross and everyone else is downstairs waiting for you."

Willow stood up from the vanity, then looked down at her attire. Since Willow wasn't in the mood to get to dressed up, she put on green washed Gallery Department jeans, a black V-Lonee shirt with the logo in orange, and Air Force 1's. Her shirt would be covered up by a hoodie and coat, but she thought she looked simple and pretty at the same time. Willow didn't know where they were going, but fans and paparazzi were sure to be taking photos if they got the chance. As Cienna always told her, image was important no matter where she was or what she was doing.

After deciding her outfit was okay, she told Cienna she'd be down in a couple of minutes. Once again, Cienna fought back a full on smile before she left the bedroom. Everyone probably had something up their sleeves to surprise Willow—if she had to guess. Willow hated everyone coddling her, but the extra support wouldn't hurt. In fact, it was exactly what she needed during this time to keep herself level headed and distracted.

While Willow got her purse together, a knock came from the door to the bedroom. None of the girls would knock, so she naturally assumed it was Kross. When she looked up from her purse to see the tall, lanky boy standing in the doorway with a bouquet and white basket in his hand, Willow realized she was right. The moment she looked up at him, their eyes locked as they grinned at one another.