𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙲𝚃—
stunna girl x kay flock
@𝓜𝓊𝒢𝓏𝓏𝓁𝓎

𓆩♡𓆪
°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗈𝗅𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾

𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪 ' 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 ' 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘫𝘢𝘯

𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘫𝘢𝘯. 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘩
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘹, 𝘯𝘺𝘤 — 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥

unedited.

Kross titled Willow's head back, forcing her to drink water while they stood outside in the biting cold. Willow didn't want the water, but she allowed the freezing cold
liquid to slide down her throat. She shivered in the cold without a hoodie or anything covering her arms as Kross extended the bottle to her and put her cross-body purse on her shoulder.

"Willow, come on," he said, shoving it into her hand.

She shivered more with the cool bottle in her hand. Kross removed his Amiri hoodie from his body, then took the bottle from Willow. He placed it down on the ground and put her purse on his shoulder before he pulled his hoodie over her body. Willow still shook in the cold, but his hoodie was already helping warm her up. Once the hoodie was on, Kross was holding her face again to make her drink water.

Willow got too carried away with drinking at the club. Her mood turned shifted about an hour ago upon getting a text message from one of the women Anthony cheated on her with. She never read the first message, but when she saw the name, her heart dropped to her ass and she couldn't bear reading the contents of the message. Instead of communicating this with anyone, liquor became her therapist, leading to one too many drinks.

It was when she embarrassingly fell in the section that Kross took her outside. She was sure he wouldn't be allowing her to go back inside or touch another substance. As intoxicated as she wanted to be, she knew it was time to sober up and get back to the AirBnb. Willow didn't want to further embarrass herself, but she also needed the time to herself to think and actually read Mariah's message.

"One of our drivers should be here soon," Kross said while he rubbed her arms to warm her up more.

With half closed eyes, Willow nodded. "It's cold."

"I know, but it's too hot in the club and you're dehydrated," he said.

"I'm good now. Come on," she said, attempting to turn around, but Kross' grip kept her in place.

"Nah, bro. You're wilding, right now. I'm having you dropped off back to your AirBnb."

"I'm fine," Willow dismissed, her words slurred as her eyelids grew heavier.