𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙲𝚃—
stunna girl x kay flock
@𝓜𝓊𝒢𝓏𝓏𝓁𝓎

𓆩♡𓆪
°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗂𝖺𝗅

𝗞𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗦 ' 𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬 ' 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗭𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘫𝘢𝘯

𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘫𝘢𝘯. 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩 
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘹, 𝘯𝘺𝘤 — 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Kross sat in the sprinter with an unlit blunt perched between his lips, his phone pressed to his ear, and his group of friends sitting amongst him. Coming from the speaker of his phone was the voice of his probation officer.

"When you come back from The Bronx, expect to meet in my office for drug testing," Officer Carter instructed.

"Ight. It should only be week and a half that I'm down here for work, then I'll be back in LA for a while," Kross explained.

"Alright, Kross. Don't make me regret letting you leave the state to do your shows and other affairs. You moved from The Bronx for a better life, and going back often is going to suck you right back into what led you into jail," he lectured.

"I know, Carter," Kross said, then chuckled. "You comin' like a nigga pops. I'm doin' the right thing."

Officer Carter had known Kross' father, so he took care of Kross as a son. Kross found it funny how Officer Carter became his probation officer once he was released from jail and moved to LA. Due to the history between Kross' father and Officer Carter, he was a little more lenient on Kross than any other officer would've been. Despite his probation, Kross was still able to travel for his shows and other out of state business without being hounded down much. The only condition was Kross had to be drug tested each time he came back from out of state.

Kross obeyed all of his probation rules except not doing drugs and keeping a gun. He passed every single drug test, though because he made sure to cleanse his system before he got drug tested. But he knew he couldn't give up smoking weed. Officer Carter probably suspected Kross still smoked even thought he passed, yet he never mentioned it, so Kross kept going on the way he was.

"I just need to keep you on your toes because you don't need to go back to jail," Officer Carter said.

"Word, I don't, and I'm not."

"Good. Good luck at your show. Don't forget to check in when you're flying back."

"Bet. Thank you."