He now focused on combing his hair. And God, the way his biceps were puckering from this action made her forehead sweaty. Huzaifa suddenly turned around to look at her. She hurriedly closed her eyes as her instinct worked.

What the hell was wrong with you, Iza? Why couldn't you take your eyes and mind to yourself? Since when did you become so shameless?

She hid her face more under the comforter as she sensed Huzaifa approaching the bed.

"Are you sleeping?" He asked her.

She kept quiet, wanting to have an idea that she really slept.

"Glasses?"

"Hmm," she made a tired and drowsy voice.

When did you start throwing tantrums, Iza?

"Sleeping?"

"Hmm."

She felt the other side of the bed dipping as Huzaifa settled beside her. He placed his hand over her arm which made a jolt to run throughout her veins.

"This quickly?" He questioned again.

"Hmm."

He leaned over her and then kissed her hair. She hissed at this but didn't want to let her guard down.

"Are you fine?" He again implored, running his flat palm all along her arm, making its effects go to her every pore and nerve endings. She tried hard not to groan at this.

"Hmm," she whispered.

"What happened to you?" He seemed confused but she knew that he was just making it seem like it. He knew where this was getting to and it made her flush.

"Unh-hmm," she let out, giving a denial reaction.

"What's with this code language of yours?" She felt his breath very near to her cheek and that made her tremble. "What's wrong with your speech?"

She shook her head this time. "Unh-hmm."

"Unaiza." The way he said her full name, she felt it all over her body because Huzaifa slid the duvet off her a bit and pecked her shoulder.

She swallowed hard because she didn't want to reaction to get voiced or seen through her gesture to Huzaifa. Why wasn't he letting her go?

"I know what are you doing, Unaiza," he whispered against her ear.

She never heard her name sound this nice from anyone's mouth than him. Even he made it seem seductive as well.

Grow some sense, Iza. What the hell was wrong with you?

She felt his hot breath on the exposed skin of her throat before he planted a deep kiss there. Nibbling her skin a bit, he lingered there to inhale in her scent. She jumped out of her place at this. His kisses were very addicting and now all she could imagine day and night was Huzaifa and nothing else. She tried hard to once again mask her reaction to him. He shouldn't know that he was affecting her and he had a deep impact on her. But she was sure that he must have noticed the change in her breathing. 

"Good night," he murmured.

"Hmm," she hardly managed to state it.

He laughed under his breath at her answers. While Unaiza let out a deep breath which she had been holding for so long because it was over.

His charm was over, even if it was for a few hours.

                   _________________

Her Step HusbandOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara