Chapter 104 Finale

Yu Wuyang chuckled, "You have to thank your bed partner for that."

Chengjun Yin guessed that Hong Kunluo might have something to hide in Xiang Jue's hands, so he used this estrangement strategy to create a divorce. The only thing that exploded was the handle in Hong Kunluo's hand.

After going to court this morning, he deliberately went out and walked around in order for Hong Kunluo to find an opportunity to give him the evidence.

Hong Kunluo also came to the road and called a child to give him the account book, but he was nowhere to be seen.

Xiang Jueqi burst into tears, "Hong Kunluo! It's that bitch Hong Kunluo!"

The servant hurriedly came to report, "Your Highness, Xiang Mei and Hong Kunluo ran away."

Xiang Jueqi's whole body was trembling . , "Yu Wuyang, capture Hong Kunluo immediately! That madman Hong Kunluo eats human flesh, I am willing to be a witness!"

Hong Luotuo dared to betray him, he wanted Hong Kunluo to die.

Yu Wuyang smiled gently, "That's troublesome, Prime Minister."

"Go away!" Xiang Jue broke away from the servant who grabbed him, his eyes were cold, "I have the late emperor's gold medal for immunity from death. As long as I don't rebel, you No one can let me die, not even Yu Shengjue!"

Yu Wuyang's eyes darkened, "Chengguo was defeated and sent their national advisor to General Wan as a sign of goodwill. It's a coincidence that this imperial advisor actually It's a familiar face."

Xiang Jue's expression was extremely ugly, "How dare they!"

Xiang Jing brought the method of fertilizing fields to Chengguo, how could Chengguo dare to cross the river and demolish the bridge like this?

Yu Wuyang walked out, and the soldiers escorted Xiang Jue to follow him.

Yu Wuyang said as if chatting: "Xiang Jing doesn't have a gold medal for immunity from death. He committed treason and will be cut into pieces, but if he can atone for his crime, he can die happily. What do you think he will do to atone for his sins?" Xiang Jue

looked extremely ugly, "He won't."

Yu Wuyang looked at him with a half-smile, "Will you let him do it?"

Xiang Jue has a death-free medal. As long as he didn't rebel, even if others knew that those soldiers were raised by him, he wouldn't die.

It's just that Xiang Jue will be exiled, and there is no possibility of turning around in this life.

If Xiang Jue admits to the crime of raising private soldiers, the most he can do is to be demoted to a civilian. With Xiang Jue's ability, it is possible for him to make a comeback.

Whether to be exiled or become a civilian, it all depends on how Xiang Jue chooses.

Xiang Jue was silent for a long time, and then asked in a hoarse voice, "When will my brother come back?"

Yu Wuyang smiled, "He will arrive in the capital in half a month."

Xiang Jue said no more.

After Xiang Jue was imprisoned, Xiang Jue's party officials were trying to save Xiang Jue, but before they could take action, their home was ransacked. Only after the house was ransacked did they realize that the evidence of their evil deeds had been made public.

And these evidences were all produced by Chengjun Yin.

Looking up, Cheng Junyin looked at the much empty palace and felt a little more relaxed.

To be honest, all this must be attributed to Xiang Mei.

If Xiang Mei hadn't found the secret room in the study, how could he have found evidence in the secret room that these officials had committed crimes?

With the evidence conclusive, the officials did not even dare to complain, and only dared to ask Yu Shengjue to spare their lives.

Some people wanted to fight with force, but after discovering that Xiang Jueyang's soldiers had been uprooted, they gave up.

The imperial court was in turmoil, and the capital was also in chaos.

Half a month later, the leaves fell to the ground, and everything was settled.

Xiang Jue sent a letter to Xiang Jing, and Xiang Jing confessed everything. After pressing the confession form, he obtained a bottle of poison. He drank it with tears. Before his death, he seemed to have returned to the time when he and Xiang Jing were in a trance. Never beg together.

He has been begging for as long as he can remember.

The elder brother protects him, allows him, and supports him.

At that time, all they thought about every day was how to fill their stomachs. Their life was hard, but also pure.

One time, when the old beggar saw that his brother was not around, he wanted to steal his rough cake. He was unwilling and was beaten with wounds all over his body.

After his brother came back, he cried and hid in his arms and cried out in pain. His brother held him tightly and a tear rolled down his shoulder.

He went to sleep tired from crying. When he woke up, his brother appeared in front of him covered with injuries. He smiled and said to him: "I killed them all, please stop crying."

Xiang Jue fell on the cold dungeon, infatuated. He smiled crazily, until his eyes turned red.

"Brother, it hurts..."

In the dark dungeon, the hoarse words swayed and disappeared into the darkness.

On the day Xiang Jue's family was exiled, Cheng Junyin and Brother Tang were sitting on the second floor of the restaurant.

The people threw smelly leaves at Jue, who showed no expression on his face and said nothing.

As if he noticed something, he looked up to the second floor and met Cheng Junyin's eyes.

Cheng Junyin smiled and looked at Xiang Jue with a gloomy look, as if he was saying that sooner or later he would come back for revenge.

The smile at the corner of Cheng Junyin's mouth widened.

Xiang Jue's martial arts is not low, and his confidence comes from the 'Guling Pill' in his arms.

If only he could get younger, he could escape when he got the chance.

After escaping, Xiang Jue changed his name, fearing that he would not have a chance for revenge.

It was also because of this that Xiang Jue chose to write a letter asking Xiang Jing to 'betray' him, in exchange for Xiang Jing's death.

Pity.

If Xiang Jue had the real Guling Pill, he might really have a chance to make a comeback.

Brother Tang worriedly asked: "Husband, have you found Xiang Mei?"

Xiang Mei got the news from nowhere, but he ran away before the prince came to arrest him.

When he ran, he took his subordinates with him. These subordinates should have been trained by him over the years and have nothing to do with Xiang Jue.

Cheng Junyin played with his slender fingers and said, "I released Xiang Dian to find Xiang Mei."

He deliberately let people reveal the news about Xiang Mei to Xiang Dian. Now Xiang Dian had no choice but to go to Xiang Mei.

Brother Tang breathed a sigh of relief.

Xiang Mei once attacked Xiao Zhuzi. If Xiang Mei was never caught, he would feel uneasy.

"Master." Jin appeared in front of them, "I found Xiang Mei."

Brother Tang was overjoyed, "Where is he?"

Jin said, "He's dead."

Brother Tang and Cheng Junyin looked at each other with surprise in their eyes.

Xiang Mei is not the kind of person who would die easily.

Cheng Junyin asked, "Who killed him?"

Jin replied, "Xiang Dian."

Although Xiang Dian was incompetent, he was trained under Xiang Jue's knees since he was a child, and his martial arts was not inferior to ordinary people.

Xiang Mei is a brother. When he was a child, he studied music, chess, calligraphy and painting. Although he was talented and well-versed in strategy, he could not defeat Xiang Dian.

Brother Tang had a complicated mood, "Perhaps it was because Xiang Mei rejected Xiang Dian that Xiang Dian became angry and attacked Xiang Mei, but what about Xiang Mei's men?"

Jin said, "Judging from the wounds on Xiang Mei's body, Xiang Dian responded. The raid was successful."

Cheng Junyin murmured, "Xiang Dian is not very courageous. He has never killed anyone."

That's why Xiang Mo didn't think Xiang Dian dared to kill him.

He knew Xiang Dian too well, but he didn't know that rabbits can bite people when they are anxious. If a person is in a desperate situation, what can't he do?

Brother Tang couldn't explain how he felt, so he asked, "Where is Xiang Dian?"

Jin said, "He's dead. He committed suicide by taking poison."

Chengjun Yin frowned, "This is impossible."

Jin took out a medicine bottle and handed it to him . To Chengjun Yin, "I found this on Xiang Dian's side. I don't know what kind of poison it is, and the doctor can't smell it."

Chengjun Yin took the medicine bottle and after smelling it, his eyes became clear, "This is solid "Lingwan'."

Brother Tang suddenly realized it, his eyes were extremely complicated.

"Husband, I'm afraid Xiang Mei and Xiang Dian would never have imagined that they would die in this way."

Chengjun Yin put the medicine bottle on the table, looked at Jin who was kneeling on the ground and asked, "What else? " Is something wrong?"

"Hong Kunluo is also dead, and his death condition is just like that of a demon seeking his life." Jin paused and said, "There were no wounds on them, and no poison was detected on them. ."

Brother Tang felt a chill down his spine. Cheng Junyin thought of what he had seen in the Book of Chaos and ordered, "Burn their bodies."

There was a disease recorded in the Book of Chaos. It is produced by cannibalism.

He had this guess in his mind when he saw Hong Shang's appearance before.

Jin responded, but still didn't move.

Brother Tang thought of something, "After these matters are dealt with, prepare the betrothal gift. It will be a good day in three days. Huo and Brother Xi will get married from our courtyard together."

Huo married from Prince Yongzhen's Palace to Prince Yongzhen's Palace. However, Brother Xi married from Prince Yongzhen's palace to the newly purchased courtyard of Hao Duoyu.

Hao Duoyu was ready to marry Brother Xi, and Jin probably became anxious after hearing about the news.

Cheng Junyin smiled, "It's my fault, I almost forgot about this."

Jin usually kept his emotions and anger in his face, but now his face showed a smile of surprise, "Thank you, Master, Master Husband for your success!"

They said On the wedding day, Brother Tang was wearing a red dress, which made his face look very good.

Cheng Juanyin hugged Brother Tang and prevented him from going out, "Brother Tang, why are you always so good-looking? I'm getting old."

Brother Tang smiled and pushed Juan Yin, "Stop making trouble, we should go out. "

Chengjun Yin let out a long and resentful sigh and reluctantly let go of Brother Tang.

As they were walking out, Gou Keng hurried over and whispered something into Cheng Junyin's ear.

Brother Tang looked at Chengjunyin in confusion, and Chengjunyin smiled and said, "There are no more Guling Pills in the world."

Brother Tang understood, "He can tolerate it." He

only dared to take that pill when he was far away from the capital. 'Life-saving' Guling Pills.

Chengjun Yin took Brother Tang out and asked, "When will daddy come back?"

Seeing that Chengguo was defeated again and again, Chu State completely gave up the idea of ​​joining forces with Chengguo to attack Yu State.

But Chu State could withdraw its troops, but Cheng State could not easily withdraw its troops.

When the two armies are at war, if the state withdraws its troops, wouldn't it mean that the land is given to the remaining states?

In order to cease the war, the state sent money and food.

Seeing that it was almost done, Dad agreed to the request for a truce.

In fact, it's not that Dad doesn't want to continue fighting, but that fighting will inevitably consume troops. Even if they can capture Cheng State, if Chu State takes advantage of the situation and sends troops to Cheng State, the rest of the country, which has already been exhausted by capturing Cheng State, will have to fight again. how to respond?

This battle must stop sooner or later.

"In another month," Cheng Junyin said, "Uncle will give me something again. I always feel like my colleagues are scorning me when I go to court these days."

"This battle can be fought so fast. , It's all about your weird weapons, how could uncle not reward you?" Brother Tang smiled with his eyebrows creasing.

Chengjun Yin lowered his eyes, his eyes were helpless and doting, "If you like those things, I'll give them to you."

Brother Tang pretended to be fierce and asked: "Aren't you afraid that one day I will get angry and ask you to cleanse yourself and leave the house?"

Chengjun Yin held hands with him, "I can cleanse myself and leave the house, but I must have you by my side."

"I will always have you."

Brother Tang's eyebrows were crescent, and he smiled softly, "Okay."

Brother Tang did not break his promise, He stayed with Cheng Junyin until his hair turned gray.

When he died, Cheng Junyin held his hand and stood by the bed, his voice hoarse, but his eyes looking at Brother Tang were as gentle as ever.

Brother Tang's face was full of wrinkles, but in Chengjun Yin's eyes, he still looked good-looking.

"Husband..."

"I am here."

"I have often dreamed that you died these days. I guarded your tomb, guarding and guarding until I died too."

"...Yeah."

"Yes . A voice asked me what I wanted, and I said... I want to do it all over again,"

Brother Tang said slowly, his eyelids falling little by little, "I want to protect my husband, I want to keep my husband alive..."

"I have no regrets."

"Husband, I will wait for you below..."

Brother Tang gradually lost his voice. Chengjun Yin held Brother Tang's hand and kissed the back of Brother Tang's hand carefully.

"You walk slower, don't fall."

"You cry when it hurts. You cry unreasonably. You know I can't see you crying, but you cry so hard that it hurts my heart."

He said, "I'm coming, I'm coming right now."

He was as usual. He stuffed Brother Tang's hands into the quilt, stood up and took off his outer clothes, took out the hidden shroud from under the cabinet and put it on, drank the cold poisonous tea on the table, lay down next to Brother Tang, and gave it to him After covering the quilt with brother He Tang, he held Brother Tang's hand tightly.

When he closed his eyes, he had a smile on his face.

He had made Brother Tang wait all his life, so how could he be willing to let Brother Tang continue to wait for him.

——Full text ends——

Friendly reminder: There is a small side story~