Chapter 61 Cheng Dacai brought a thief into the village and was caught

house.

Wu Jian lay on the bed and said in disbelief, "How could Qin Menglian come here!"

Even if Qin Menglian came over, he actually brought an official official over. Could it be that Qin Menglian has some ability to predict the future!

"He's just here!" Wu Yu

said with a sad face, "Brother, I don't want to die! Come up with a solution!" Wu Jian scolded, "Why are you panicking? If what you said is true, then why are we two Are you still staying in this house well?"

Wu Yu said excitedly: "Because Qin Menglian doesn't want to arrest you for abusing his power. He doesn't want to let us go so easily. He wants to hide the disaster in Shanxiang County from you. Tell your Majesty what happened, and let your Majesty punish our nine tribes!"

After hearing this, Wu Jian couldn't calm down anymore.

He murmured, "Don't worry, don't worry! Xiang Jue will protect us, and we have done things for him."

"Yes! You are right!" Wu Yu said as he searched for papers in the room. Then he put the pen and paper into Wu Jian's hand, "Brother, write a letter to Xiang Jue and ask him to protect us!"

Wu Jian endured the pain on his body and wrote tremblingly.

In the workshop, Brother Tang's eyelids began to sink after drinking the medicine.

Cheng Junyin took off his shoes and socks and lay beside him. His body was exhausted, but he didn't dare to fall asleep easily.

He was afraid that Brother Tang would not sleep well, and that he would not be able to notice Brother Tang's discomfort at the first time.

Brother Tang seemed to have noticed something and gently rubbed Chengjun Yin's chin with his fluffy hair. He closed his eyes and said vaguely and coquettishly, "Husband, sleep with me."

"Okay." Chengjun Yin gently supported him. Holding Brother Tang's back, he closed his eyes and fell asleep after Brother Tang's breathing stabilized.

It was a long sleep, and it was already dark when I woke up. Chengjunyin got up and turned on the lamp to go to the kitchen, intending to make a bowl of egg custard for Brother Tang.

Brother Tang must be hungry after sleeping for so long.

Brother Tang was awakened by Cheng Junyin, and he pursed his lips in dissatisfaction, looking aggrieved as if he wanted to cry.

Cheng Junyin coaxed him to eat a few mouthfuls of egg custard, wiped his mouth and brushed his tongue before letting him go back to sleep.

Chengjunyin ate the leftover egg custard that Brother Tang had eaten, washed the dishes, and started to boil hot water.

Brother Tang loves to be clean, and will clamor to take a bath when he is awake and refreshed. If he doesn't prepare hot water, Brother Tang will feel uncomfortable and may end up using cold water to wipe his body.

When the hot water was boiled, Brother Tang had not yet woken up, so he took a bath first. When he returned to the room after taking a bath, Brother Tang woke up.

Brother Tang didn't say anything after he woke up. He just stared at him with his big, beautiful eyes, which was so annoying.

Cheng Junyin walked over and scratched Brother Tang's nose. Brother Tang turned his head and said awkwardly: "I smell so bad. I want to take a bath. Don't touch me."

He was sweating all over after being in trouble on the mountain for so long. The husband doesn't say anything about the smell, but he must secretly dislike it in his heart.

When he thought about it, his eyes became more sad.

Cheng Junyin was staring at him and his scalp was numb. Although he didn't know what he was thinking in his heart, it was definitely not a good thing.

"I've heated up the hot water. Do you want to wash it yourself or should I wash it for you?"

Brother Tang blushed and forgot what he was thinking about in embarrassment. He responded anxiously, "I'll do it myself."

Chengjun Yin His eyes were smiling, "What a pity."

The blood on Brother Tang's face spread to his ears, "Husband, you are shameless!"

When Brother Tang was taking a bath, Cheng Junyin stood guard outside the door. After Brother Tang finished washing, He just went in to pack his things.

Brother Tang had eaten enough, had slept well and had taken a bath. He was in good spirits and wanted to go out after getting dressed.

Taotie walked up to Brother Tang, raising his little head and blaring his little mouth, as if he was reporting something.

Brother Tang didn't understand and shouted, "Husband, come here quickly."

Chengjun Yin came so quickly that Brother Tang didn't need to say anything. After hearing Taotie's voice, his expression gradually darkened.

Brother Tang asked curiously: "Husband, what did it say?"

Chengjunyin looked at Brother Tang, his face softened, and he lightly tapped Brother Tang's forehead, "How did you think of letting Erhua stare at you?" "Liang's?"

Although Brother Tang didn't feel any pain, he still deliberately covered his forehead and shrank his neck to show weakness: "Because my husband said that the jade pendant is at her place. I think if the relationship is broken, Liang will think of this jade pendant sooner or later." Existence."

He didn't expect Mrs. Liang to be so crazy, not only thinking about the jade pendant, but also thinking about throwing it away.

"Okay." Chengjun Yin laughed, "I don't blame you."

Brother Tang snickered and got into Chengjun Yin's arms, "What a pity, she didn't throw it away."

If she had thrown it away, Erhua would be able to pick it back up. .

He asked: "When will my husband get the jade pendant back?"

My husband didn't take the jade pendant back because he didn't know where it was hidden by Liang. Now that he knows it, he will definitely get the jade pendant back.

Cheng Junyin's eyes darkened, "Find a time and let Taotie steal it back."

This is the fastest, most convenient and most effective way.

Taotie was angry, "Have you asked for my consent?"

Chengjun Yin sighed, "Brother Tang, Taotie doesn't seem to be very willing?"

Brother Tang looked at Taotie and tilted his head, "Aren't you willing?"

Taotie was shocked. He endured the humiliation and lowered his proud head.

Brother Tang raised his eyebrows, "It's willing, husband."

Chengjun Yin smiled deeply, "Yes, I saw it."

Taotie grinded his teeth angrily.

Insidious and cunning humans!

"Husband, I want to go out for a walk." Brother Tang gently shook Cheng Juanyin's hand and stared at Chengjunyin with pitiful eyes. Chengjunyin couldn't bear it anymore and agreed.

As soon as he walked to the door of the workshop, Brother Tang found a pile of things piled beside the door of the workshop, either a woven basket, an embroidered ropa, or a wooden bowl...

Brother Tang was confused. "This..."

Cheng Sanzi stepped forward and explained, "This is their intention."

Brother Tang looked at the people buying food at the door, but saw that they all smiled with good intentions.

Cheng Junyin was a little ashamed, "I didn't do anything, just let them take it back."

Cheng San said helplessly, "I tried to stop him, but it was useless."

Everyone knew that if it wasn't for them, why would Cheng Junyin get into trouble for selling cheap grain?

Brother Tang patted Chengjun Yin's arm, "Husband, as long as they have their heart, just accept it."

Chengjun Yin sighed, "Okay."

"What are you doing sneakily here!" In the workshop Suddenly there was a noise.

Chengjun Yin and Brother Tang recognized Brother Xi's voice and hurriedly walked in, only to see Brother Xi twisting Hao Duoyu's ears and angrily walking towards them, "Brother Tang, I caught the housekeeper. What a bastard!"

Hao Duoyu yelled, "Brother Cheng, please explain to me."

The situation was special. He didn't dare to come to Cheng Junyin in a big way, so he had to sneak in over the wall.

He didn't expect to be bumped into by this guy, and he was also wondering, when did such a tough guy come to this workshop?

Chengjun Yin coughed dryly, "Let him go, this is an honored guest."

Brother Xi was startled and looked at Brother Tang.

Brother Tang whispered, "He is a good person."

Brother Xi then let go of Hao Duoyu. After Hao Duoyu was let go, Hao Duoyu immediately jumped three feet away, "You are so unreasonable!"

Brother Xi ! Xi'er pursed his lips, and Brother Tang smiled and said, "Don't be so messy next time, come with me to help."

"Come here." Brother Xi hurriedly followed Brother Tang away.

Chengjunyin looked at Hao Duoyu and asked, "How is the situation in the county?" Hao Duoyu

suddenly lifted up his clothes and was about to kneel down towards Chengjunyin. Chengjunyin was so frightened that he quickly supported him and shouted, "What are you doing?" Why!"

Hao Duoyu stared at him, "Duonuo is with me."

Chengjun Yin understood.

Jing Meixing acted quickly.

He used his strength to help Hao Duoyu up. "You are so generous to me for such a small thing. Do you think you look down on my brother?"

Hao Duoyu hurriedly clarified, "Of course not!"

He calmed down and spoke. When it came to business, "The house gradually became too busy to take care of itself, and the house and the county government were in chaos."

Chengjun Yin was not surprised. Such a result was expected by him.

"Cheng Dacai ran away from the gambling house." Hao Duoyu mentioned this and was very upset, "When the natural disaster came, everything was in chaos. I ignored him for a while, and when I thought of him, he had already run away. "

Cheng Junyin already knew about this, "It doesn't matter, do you know where he is now?"

"He gathered a group of friends he met in the gambling shop to do something shameful." Hao Duoyu. He frowned and said, "I asked people from the gambling house to catch Cheng Dacai. I don't know what Cheng Dacai said to those people, but those people actually promised to give Cheng Dacai three days."

He looked at Cheng Junyin and reminded him. He said, "I suspect that he is setting his sights on you."

Chengjun Yin's eyes darkened, "Brother Hao, can you run an errand for me?"

Hao Duoyi responded cheerfully, "Of course."

Chengjun Yin said He said, "Please ask Jing Meixing for me, who is the thief who stole things during the Chinese New Year?"

The last time his home was robbed, he had suspected that the poisoner and the thief were the same person, but Jing Meixing was able to avoid being poisoned in order to poison her. How could he make such a big fuss just for a few taels of silver if he gave up the valuable ginseng after discovering it.

The reason why Jing Meixing took action on the same day as the thief was to put the blame on the thief.

In other words, Jing Meixing must have seen the thief.

Although he already had a guess about who the thief was, he still had to ask clearly.

"Okay, I'll give you an answer tomorrow!" Hao Duoyu said this and sneaked out over the wall.

When he landed, a wolf tilted his head and stared at him.

Hao Duoyu immediately broke out in a cold sweat, climbed on the horse and ran while shouting, "Cheng Er, take care of your family pet!"

Xiao Zhong innocently wagged his tail, it just wanted to say hello to him.

This human being is so timid.

Chengjun Yin inside the wall touched his nose when he heard the sound.

Hao Duoyu had no choice but to climb over the wall. How could he not keep an eye on him?

Brother Tang said he was going to help, but people outside the workshop were on guard against him and wouldn't let him do anything. In the end, he could only stand aside with a sullen face.

Cheng Junyin saw his appearance when he passed by, and immediately his heart skipped a beat, and he asked angrily: "Who made our brother Tang unhappy again?"

Brother Tang asked angrily: "Are you asking them to Can't you let me do any work?"

Chengjun Yin Zhengse said, "I don't have any."

Brother Tang asked again, "Then why don't they let me do any work?"

"They all know that you are weak and need to take care of yourself. , How dare I let you work?" Chengjun Yin held Brother Tang's waist and said warmly: "If you accidentally bumped it, who would be responsible for it?"

Brother Tang thought to himself. With this in mind, he touched his belly and said helplessly, "Okay."

Chen Noping stood aside, his mouth slightly twitching.

Why do they know that Brother Tang is weak?

Chengjun Yin said.

Chengjun Yin did not ask them not to let Brother Tang work, but Chengjun Yin hinted in and out of his words that Brother Tang should not be tired.

After listening to what he said, who would dare to let Brother Tang work?

Before dawn the next day, Hao Duoyu sent someone to deliver the letter.

Cheng Junyin read the letter by candlelight, folded the letter and burned it in the candlelight.

The candlelight flickered, making Chengjun Yin's face flicker.

"Husband, what are you burning?" Brother Tang looked at Chengjun Yin sleepily.

"Letter from Hao Duoyu." Cheng Junyin walked to the bed and sat down. "The person who stole the things is Cheng Dacai. He plans to steal from us again soon." He

was not caught last time, but Cheng Dacai is more courageous this time. Big, a group of gangsters gathered together and wanted to take action against the workshop.

Brother Tang regained consciousness, "Husband, let's not let him go!"

Chengjun Yin poked Brother Tang's angry face, which made Brother Tang's lovely heart tremble, "Of course not."

Cheng Dacai How could he miss this opportunity when he delivered it to his door?

At dawn, Cheng Junyin packed up his large and small bags and dragged his family back to Tianchong Village.

Li Zheng smiled and patted Chengjun Yin on the shoulder, "You guys, are you finally planning to come back to live?"

Chengjun Yin said humbly: "This is our root, so of course we have to come back to live."

Li Zheng smiled when he heard this . The words became brighter and brighter, "We have tidied up your yard for you. It is a bit broken, but it can still be lived in."

The villagers were grateful to Chengjun Yin, so they spontaneously tidied up Chengjunyin's yard.

After Cheng Junyin thanked him, he went straight to the point: "I want to buy a piece of land in the village."

After selling the grain and sesame seeds, he had money in his hands.

Li Zheng was shocked, "Don't you already have more than a hundred acres of land? Why are you buying it!"

"I want to build a house." Chengjun Yin looked at Brother Tang with a soft look in his eyes, "You can't let the children After he was born, he lived with us in that drafty thatched house."

Li Zheng nodded in understanding, and Cheng Junyin added, "Brother Tang and I are both from Tianchong Village, so naturally we want to build this house in Tianchong Village."

Li Zheng . Bei was pleased and asked: "How much land do you want?"

Chengjun Yin said: "Five acres."

It's not that he doesn't want to build a bigger house, but Tianchong Village is not big, and five acres of land is already Tianchong . The largest piece of land the village could carve out.

Li Zheng felt that five acres was already big enough, and the houses in this county were only eight acres. He reminded, "If you want to build such a big house, you will need this money."

Chengjun Yin said calmly, "The money is enough. "

Li Zheng said, "Okay, come to me after you settle down."

"Excuse me." Chengjun Yin thanked Li Zheng and took Brother Tang back to the thatched house openly.

In less than a quarter of an hour, everyone in Tianchong Village knew that Cheng Junyin wanted to buy land and build a house again.

Under the big locust tree at the entrance of the village, the villagers were amazed.

"It's incredible, Cheng Er is going to be a great master."

"I never thought that a poor village like our Tianchong Village could have a talented scholar. When we say this, our faces will light up."

Mu Shi said bitterly. , "Where did Cheng Er get this money? He didn't get it from drinking human blood steamed buns! He is obviously so rich, why can't those sesame seeds and grains be used for disaster relief?" As soon as she

finished speaking, everyone looked at her angrily.

"Mu! If you keep talking nonsense, I will tear your mouth out right now!"

"Your family also has so many acres of land, why can't you give us a few acres?"

"Cheng Er's money didn't come from the strong wind, he took the trouble You Lili almost put yourself in just to sell us cheap grain to help us survive this natural disaster. You are really not afraid of being struck by lightning when you say this!"

Mu didn't expect them to have such a big reaction. You said something to me and you ran away, your back looking embarrassed.

"Mr. Mu just had a grudge against Cheng Er because of the recruitment, and I've never seen her be so petty."

"Hey, when will Cheng Er's workshop be hiring again? I heard that Hao and the others will be hiring again. We've started working, and we're getting 300 yuan a month. We also have one day off every month, and we still have things to pick up during the New Year and the holidays. When will it be our turn for such a good thing?"

"Cheng Er had a hard time recruiting people last time. But there happened to be an earthquake, and I don't know when it will be until the next time we recruit people."

Everyone sighed, thinking about Hao and others, and their faces were full of envy.

Taking over the Wang family, Mrs. Liang was jealous.

"He wants to buy land and build a house! Damn! Does he really think he is destined to be a master? These should belong to my son, and they should make a fortune!"

"Mom, you are right." Cheng Dacai's voice suddenly appeared, Liang raised her head suddenly, and when she saw Cheng Dacai standing at the door, her eyes turned red, and she rushed over and hugged Cheng Dacai tightly.

"Dacai, you're finally back!"

Chengdacai frowned in disgust, but thinking of the purpose of his trip, he still didn't push Liang away and just asked, "Are you sure Chengjun Yin wants to build a house and buy land?"

"Yes!" Mrs. Liang said bitterly: "In order to build a house, he and Brother Tang came back from the workshop to live in the village. Isn't this just to show off? He just doesn't like us!"

Cheng Dacai said again Asked: "Are they still living in the same place as before?"

Mrs. Liang nodded while cursing Cheng Junyin and Brother Tang. The curses became more and more unpleasant, but Cheng Dacai felt very comfortable listening to them.

"They went back to live in the village. Did they bring their dogs? Did they bring any money?"

"They must have brought the money! Cheng Junyin was carrying a big baggage when he came back. The money must be hidden inside, otherwise how could he be so fast? He bought five acres of land. As for the dog, he didn't bring it with him, but he brought the red beast. "My son, Chengjun Yin, is not a human being. He doesn't accept our things," Liang said while crying. , If he doesn't give us money, the people in the village will live a better and better life, but our relatives will live a life worse than death because of him!"

Cheng Dacai sneered, "Okay? Not necessarily."

His eyes darkened, "Mom, don't tell anyone about my return this time, and don't tell anyone what I asked you."

Mrs. Liang's cry stopped in confusion. He asked: "Why?"

Cheng Dacai didn't respond to Liang, turned around and left.

Mrs. Liang couldn't keep her fortune, so she asked in a trembling voice: "Son, have you spent all that money?"

The money was engraved with seals. Although she couldn't understand what the seals were, she could figure it out after a quick guess. This silver is extraordinary.

Because of this, she has not dared to touch the money in these years, only the scraps of silver without any stamps.

Chengda Caitou didn't even reply, "It's spent."

Ms. Liang's legs went weak.

Brother Tang was very happy to return to the familiar thatched house again.

He carried a basket to feed the chickens and ducks, and wanted to run to the river to catch fish.

Chengjun Yin hugged his waist with quick eyes and hands, "You still want to catch fish with your body? What should you do if you are frozen?"

Brother Tang said coquettishly, "I haven't caught fish for a long time."

Chengjun Yin rubbed him He touched his waist and coaxed, "If you bear with it, the weather will get hot in a while, and I will take you to cool off."

Although Brother Tang was dissatisfied, he still reluctantly agreed.

After packing their things, Cheng Junyin took Brother Tang to find Li Zheng and bought five acres of land. After buying the land, he returned home, only to find a horse tied outside the door.

Chengjun Yin and Brother Tang looked at each other, and when they walked into the yard, they saw Taotie and Qin Menglian staring at each other.

Qin Menglian complained as soon as he saw them coming, "Come to judge, doesn't it look different? If I say something to it, it's not happy anymore."

Chengjun Yin: "...It doesn't matter if it doesn't tear you apart . You are lucky."

Qin Menglian looked at Brother Tang, "Listen, is this what he said?"

Brother Tang blinked, "My husband is right."

Qin Menglian was furious.

Brother Tang took Taotie into his arms and smoothed his hair. Cheng Junyin walked to Qin Menglian and sat down, "Why do you come here when you have time?"

Qin Menglian was busy with disaster relief after arriving in Shanxiang County, taking his doctor everywhere to treat victims. .

After Cheng Junyin heard about this, he asked Cheng Sanzi to transport several carts of sesame seeds over.

Although sesame is cheap, there are still some disaster victims like Jing Qingming who cannot even afford sesame.

He sent out these sesame seeds and saved hundreds of lives.

Qin Menglian's eyes lit up, "I have something good to tell you!"

He took out a money bag from his arms and pushed it to Chengjun Yin, "This is half a month's dividend from the braised pork restaurant."

Although he guessed that the braised pork was The store's business would be very good, but he didn't expect that the braised meat shop's business would be so prosperous.

In just half a month, he not only made back the money he invested in opening the store, but also earned nearly a hundred taels of silver.

Chengjun Yin put the money bag into his pocket without even looking at it. Qin Menglian asked, "You don't even want to open it and take a look?"

Chengjun Yin only said, "I can trust Brother Qin."

Qin Menglian said in his heart , "I plan to open a second branch in Qinzhou."

Chengjun Yin nodded, and Qin Menglian talked about something else, "Do you have any news about your people?"

Chengjun Yin frowned, "It should be soon."

He asked: "Have you reported the disaster in Shanxiang County?"

"My father is going to report the matter in the next few days, but the road to Beijing is far away. It will take a few months until the matter is reported to the Holy Lord. We We have to get the evidence during this time." Qin Menglian lowered his voice and said, "The thieves who are chasing Brother Tang are most likely Xiang Jue's men as mentioned in your letter."

Chengjun Yin wrote in the letter. The incident was so shocking that when Qin Menglian received the letter, he did not dare to show it to Qin Zhuo.

It wasn't until he came back from the capital and Qin Zhuo told him about the thieves that he truly believed Brother Cheng's words.

After reading the letter, Qin Zhuo looked more serious than ever before. Hearing about the natural disaster in Shanxiang County, he specially sent people to him and asked him to investigate the house.

Wu Jian is Xiang Jue's man. If what Brother Cheng said in the letter is true, then Wu Jian must have evidence in his hand that Xiang Jue is plotting to usurp the throne.

Perhaps this evidence is not enough to convict Xiang Jue, but a thousand-mile dike breaks in an ant nest.

Xiang Jue has a high position of power, and it is not easy to overthrow Xiang Jue.

Chengjun Yin's eyes darkened, "Wu Jian has always been suspicious of why you didn't touch him. He wrote a letter and didn't dare to send it easily."

Qin Menglian clicked his tongue irritably, "I was so arrogant before, but now I'm just pretending to be a coward." Here we come."

Cheng Junyin's eyes darkened, "Wait."

If you want to hunt, you have to be patient.

Qin Menglian raised his eyebrows, "I heard that you are going to build a house? Let me tell you, you should have demolished this house long ago."

He sighed: "If it weren't for buying that batch of grain, why would you still be living here now? A broken house?"

Chengjun Yin had a flash of thought, "Brother Qin, do you have any recommendations for good craftsmen?"

Qin Menglian immediately understood what Chengjun Yin meant and said, "Leave this matter to me, I promise. Send a team of the best craftsmen over. " Thank you very much

." Qin Menglian smiled maliciously, "Do you have any good food recipes?"

When opening a new store, there must be some new tricks, right?"

Cheng Junyin: "..."

Because of Qin Menglian's words, he came up with recipes for pickled pepper chicken feet, boneless spicy chicken feet, and brushed gummy candies. .

Qin Menglian returned home with a full load, not to mention feeling very proud when he left.

Brother Tang asked Chengjunyin, "Why don't you let Niuzi come?"

Chengjunyin touched Brother Tang's head and said, "Niuzi has to continue building the workshop."

After the natural disaster, the workshop can no longer be covered with oilcloth.

"Then do we still have enough money?" Brother Tang touched his stomach and said aggrievedly: "If we continue to spend like this, will we still have money to raise children?"

The workshop and the house have to build blue brick houses. How can you get a few thousand taels of silver?

He knew that he still had more than 600 taels of silver at home, but how could this money be enough?

He sighed, as worried as a little old man. Chengjun Yin smiled and handed him the money bag in his arms, "Don't worry, the sauce workshop will be recruiting people in a few days. Once enough people are recruited, the workshop can Let's make a new sauce."

In the past few days, he took the time to teach Brother Wu how to make the new sauce. Brother Wu found a few people from the people bought in the workshop to be apprentices. After recruiting enough workers, Brother Wu These apprentices can also become apprentices.

When the production of sauces increases, more and more money will be earned.

Brother Tang looked at Chengjun Yin faintly, "No matter how much money you make, it won't be enough for you, husband, to spend so much."

Chengjun Yin touched his nose guiltily and changed the subject: "Brother Tang, I want to go to the county. "Is it

because the weather is getting warmer?"

Brother Tang snorted, "Do you think you don't have enough clothes or do you want to buy me new clothes?"

He used himself as the reason again. I lied to him, and when I got to the county, all I bought was his stuff.

Chengjun Yin hugged Brother Tang and smiled, "Brother Tang, let's buy another cow."

For a period of time after the cow died, he did not buy the cow because he was afraid that Brother Tang would be sad, and secondly, he was afraid that the newly bought cow would hide. But a natural disaster.

Brother Tang froze, "Okay."

Chengjun Yin asked again, "Can Brother Tang eat an extra bowl of rice today?"

Brother Tang finally stopped eating and vomiting in the past few days, but his appetite was still not much better. .

Brother Tang covered his ears, "I won't listen! I don't want it! Unless..."

He rolled his eyes, "I want to eat the county's wontons!"

After the wedding night, her husband took him to the county for his first wonton meal.

Hearing this, Chengjun Yin softened his eyebrows and said, "Okay."

When Uncle Niu heard that they were going to the county, he put down what he was doing and drove the donkey cart out, "What can I borrow? Brother Tang is pregnant and it's inconvenient. You have to stay with him later, I will take you there."

Chengjun Yin accepted the invitation.

After arriving at the county town, Cheng Junyin asked Uncle Niu to go back first. Uncle Niu was unwilling to do so. After hearing that they wanted to buy an ox cart, he took the donkey back.

The arrival of Qin Menglian made Wu Jian dare not raise the price of grain any more, but even if the price returned to the original price, no one was willing to go to the grain shop to buy rice. After struggling for a few days, the grain shop closed.

Shops on both sides of the street opened one after another, and the county town returned to its previous prosperity. Chengjun Yin took Brother Tang straight to Buzhuang.

This time last year, Brother Tang was wearing old clothes that didn't fit.

After marrying him, he threw away all those clothes while Brother Tang wasn't paying attention.

The weather will get hotter after a while, and he has to buy new clothes for Brother Tang before Brother Tang finds that the clothes have been thrown away by him.

The fabrics he chose for Brother Tang this time were all excellent, not only comfortable but also durable, regardless of price.

Brother Tang was distressed at the side, and even whispered, "I won't pay if you buy more!"

Chengjun Yin was fearless, because he still kept the money from selling the grain.

When paying, the shopkeeper laughed so hard that he couldn't even see his eyebrows. Brother Tang angrily looked at the place where the money was in Chengjun Yin's arms, and pretended to be fierce: "I'll take your money away later!"

Chengjun Yin laughed. He said: "You grab it, I let you grab it, it's all yours."

Brother Tang was so angry that Chengjun Yin laughed away.

When he came to the original wonton stall, Chengjun Yin only ordered a bowl of wontons.

Brother Tang asked, "Why don't you order two bowls? We have money now."

Chengjun Yin smiled and said nothing.

Brother Tang tilted his head in confusion and ate the wontons one by one. He was full within a few bites. Looking at the remaining wontons, his face was filled with distress and confusion.

This wonton will be wasted if you can't finish it.

He silently looked at Chengjunyin, who naturally brought the wontons to him and said, "Now you know why I only ordered one bowl?"

Brother Tang blushed and was speechless.

The stall owner recognized Cheng Junyin and refused to accept Cheng Junyin's money. Chengjun Yin had no choice but to quietly put the money on the table and sneak away with Brother Tang.

After walking away, Brother Tang burst out laughing, "Husband, you are just like a thief."

Chengjun Yin tapped the tip of Brother Tang's nose, "Then you are the husband of a thief."

Brother Tang raised his eyebrows. , the voice was soft and sweet, "I am your husband's husband."

Chengjun Yin felt as if his heart was hit by something, and he was severely shocked.

Brother Tang walked forward quickly, and when he saw that Chengjun Yin didn't follow him, he urged, "Husband, it's time for us to buy cows."

Chengjun Yin held his chest, strode to follow, and put his arms around Brother Tang's waist. , "Walk slower, isn't it uncomfortable?"

Brother Tang shook his head, "No!"

His injury had been healed long ago, but his husband was too nervous about him.

There were many people in Yaxing, and Brother Tang saw many new faces. He asked Yaren: "How come there are so many people?"

Yaren sighed, "It's not because of this natural disaster. There are too many people who can't survive." I have no choice but to sell myself."

He asked, "How many do you want to buy this time? There are many cooks here!"

Brother Tang and Cheng Junyin looked at each other and said, "Brother and lady. " Yes?

" Yaren was delighted and led them over.

When many young girls saw Chengjun Yin's handsome appearance, they all gathered around him dishonestly and tried to get Chengjun Yin to buy them back.

Before Brother Tang could speak, Yaren, who knew people's faces, stepped forward and drove them away.

Yaren had been in contact with Brother Tang before, so he knew that the real decision-maker in the family was Brother Tang.

Brother Tang and Cheng Junyin were very satisfied with what he did, and finally bought five brothers, five women, five tall and strong men and a calf.

They bought so much that they even alerted the manager of the dental store.

The steward and the tooth man sent them out of the dental shop with smiles on their faces. Brother Tang was about to leave when he suddenly heard a tragic cry, "Let me go! Let me go! I don't want to sell myself! I don't want to sell myself!"

The steward frowned. He frowned and scolded: "What's the trouble? Didn't you see any distinguished guests here?"

The strong man replied with drooping eyebrows, "This husband's husband sold him, but he didn't know it himself."

The steward patted him. On the forehead, "How many times have I told you, the dental shop will not accept people who do not sell themselves voluntarily! Send the people back quickly and give me the money back!"

The strong man was embarrassed, "He has already gambled away the money."

The steward roared, "Then let him sell himself! Selling his husband is nothing!"

Upon hearing this, Chengjun Yin thought highly of the steward.

He held Brother Tang's hand and was about to take Brother Tang away, but he saw that Brother Tang kept staring at the dirty, messy and messy brother on the ground. He wondered: "Brother Tang, Why don't you leave?"

Brother Tang didn't respond. Instead, the brother on the ground suddenly raised his head and stared directly at Brother Tang. His eyes showed emotions that Brother Tang couldn't understand.

"Brother Yun..." Brother Tang murmured, feeling complicated.

After he heard that Jing Meixing had found a good match for Brother Yun, Brother Yun couldn't wait to get married to the county.

He hadn't seen Brother Yun for a long time, but he didn't know that Brother Yun was living such a miserable life now.

Brother Yun gritted his teeth and lowered his head in humiliation, his whole body trembling.

When he married in the county, he thought he had finally found his wife.

But he didn't expect that everything was fake. The man he thought he loved was actually a famous gambler. Because no one in the county would marry him, he went to the village to find her.

He should have thought a long time ago that there is no such thing as a pie in the world. No matter how smart Jing Meixing is, she is just a girl from the village. How can she find a good marriage for him.

But it was too late, he had entered the abyss and could not turn back.

The steward was startled and asked, "Do you know this brother?"

Brother Tang only said, "He is from the same village."

After saying this, he and Cheng Juan Yin turned and left.

The housekeeper thought for three seconds, looked down at Brother Yun on the ground, and said, "Take someone with you and come with me."

After leaving Yahang, Cheng Junyin bought a cart and hitched it to the ox, and put the purchased items together. As soon as he put it on the cart, he held Brother Tang and sat on the soft cloth, and drove the cart slowly toward the workshop.

He handed over the newly purchased person to Cheng Sanzi for placement, and called Chen Noping over, "Cheng Dacai plans to steal my money to pay off his gambling debts. I estimate he will do it tonight or tomorrow night."

Chen Noping said . Ping's face turned ugly, "What do you want me to do?"

"From the county to Tianchong Village, you have to pass the road outside the workshop. I will let the wolf keep an eye on it. If there is any movement, you can bring the people over." Cheng Junyin was not afraid of Cheng Dacai, but Cheng Dacai called out so many people, and he always felt that Cheng Dacai's purpose was not as simple as stealing his money.

Chen Nuoping agreed.

That night, in the dead of night, Cheng Dacai and his men sneaked into Tianchong Village.

With a wave of his hand, a group of soldiers divided into three groups and walked in three directions.

Cheng Dacai led a group of people and went straight to the thatched house.

When they came outside the thatched house, the people traveling with them saw how shabby the thatched house was and asked, "Is this family really rich? Don't bother me!"

They brought all the knives with them. If it's all in vain, there won't be anywhere to cry.

Cheng Dacai asked coldly: "Cheng Er bought five acres of land in one go and plans to build a house on the land. He also owns such a big workshop outside. Do you think he has money?"

The people traveling with him instantly Silently, someone asked again in a trembling voice: "Are we really going to kill people?"

Although he had everything from eating, drinking, prostitution and gambling, he had never killed anyone.

Cheng Dacai's eyes were cold, "If you don't kill someone, if you are taken back to the gambling house, you will be worse off than dead!"

The man did not dare to speak anymore, and another person comforted him: "It's okay, as long as we are not discovered, we don't have to kill anyone. , I hope this family will know each other and don't come out."

Cheng Dacai tightened the cloth on his face, and a hungry chill appeared at the corner of his mouth under the black cloth.

He fell into this situation all because of Cheng Junyin.

With such a good opportunity, how could he let Cheng Junyin go!

He knew that Chengjun Yin cared about Brother Tang the most, so this time, he would definitely make Chengjun Yin's life worse than death!

He stooped and walked forward, beckoning for the others to follow.

The yard was quiet, as if no one was there.

Cheng Dacai tiptoed outside the wing, pushed open the door and rushed to the bed, raising the long knife in his hand.

The sharp blade glowed coldly in the moonlight. He aimed the knife at the bulge on the bed and brought it down hard.

There was a muffled sound, but no blood seeped out.

He was startled and suddenly had a bad feeling.

Before he could react, he heard a shout from outside, "The bandits are coming!"

He rushed out suddenly, but it was too late. The villagers held torches and surrounded them. He walked out of the crowd with an ugly face.

"Come here! Arrest them!"

Cheng Dacai pointed his knife at everyone, "Don't come here!"

Everyone was stunned by his knife. Suddenly, Liang rushed out from the crowd and rushed towards Cheng Dacai crazily. Dacai cursed, "Where is my jade pendant! Did you steal my jade pendant! Give me back my jade pendant! Give me back my jade pendant!" Dacai

has already spent the money. If those people related to Chengjun Yin follow the money, After finding it, they had no choice but to sell the jade pendant before they could afford to leave their hometown and flee for their lives.

This jade pendant is the last hope for their family. If the jade pendant is gone, what will happen to their wealth?

Cheng Dacai was knocked down unexpectedly, and the others were also panicked. Li Zheng took the opportunity to let everyone capture them.

In the chaos, Ms. Liang pulled off the cloth from Cheng Dacai's face. The moment she saw Cheng Dacai's face, her hands trembled, her face lost all color in an instant, and tears burst out.

Everyone was shocked and started talking.

"Cheng Dacai?"

"What's Cheng Dacai! Isn't he a scholar? How did he become like this?"

Chengwang's face stiffened. Seeing that no one noticed him, he hurriedly hid his face and left secretly.