Chapter 44 Brother Tang is pregnant

. Chengjun Yin said with a faint smile but not a smile, "You're back?"

Brother Tang nodded, "Well, I miss you husband."

Chengjun Yin held Brother Tang in his arms and smiled evilly, "I missed you just now. What did you do to me?"

Brother Tang has always understood that those who understand current affairs are heroes. Hearing this, he said obediently, "I was wrong about my husband."

Chengjun Yin felt that it was necessary to make Brother Tang realize that admitting mistakes is not a panacea. He pressed Brother Tang against the courtyard door to take revenge, and did not let him go until Brother Tang's lips were red and swollen.

"Cheng Er, open the door!"

Liang's menacing voice came from outside the door. Brother Tang was so frightened that his hair stood on end. Cheng Juan Yin quickly comforted him, "It's okay, I'll open the door."

Cheng Juan Yin opened the door, and the three members of Cheng Wang's family Standing outside the door, Mrs. Liang took the lead and said, "No matter how unhappy we were in the past, the family always had to celebrate the New Year together, right?"

Chengjun Yin's eyes darkened, and out of the corner of his eye he caught a glimpse of many villagers secretly looking in this direction. A smile appeared on his face, "Mom said, come in."

He turned sideways to give up his seat, Liang raised his head and walked in. Chengwang put his hands behind his back and looked at the yard as soon as he entered.

"Your yard is in good repair."

Mrs. Liang said with a greedy look on her face, "Cheng Er, the house we live in now always leaks. I am old and weak, and it is always too cold to sleep. I think your yard is also quite good. Okay, why don't you just stay with us?"

Cheng Wang ordered, "You just go back to the sauce yard."

Cheng Junyin closed the door, his face turned cold, "It seems that you have forgotten me before. You said it before."

Mrs. Liang's face changed, "What do you mean? We are your biological parents! What's wrong with asking for a house with you?"

Chengjun Yin only asked, "How dare you let me live in it? ?"

Cheng Wang said disdainfully, "Why don't you dare!"

Cheng Juanyin looked at Taotie and narrowed his

eyes slightly, "Why are you standing there?" Taotie glared at him unconvinced and flew to Chengwang in the next second. , biting him on the neck.

Chengwang screamed subconsciously, but before he could scream, Chengjun Yin stuffed dirt into his mouth.

Mrs. Liang's face turned pale with fright and she staggered back, but the next second Taotie attacked her and bit her in the same spot.

She was in so much pain that she thought she was going to die, so she stretched out her hand to ask for help from Cheng Dacai, who had been silent all this time. But Cheng Dacai looked at Brother Tang as if he was in a daze, "Are you really Brother Tang?"

Last time my mother said After returning from Rizona, he kept silent about going to work in the sauce yard. Instead, he took money from his house and gave it to him.

He realized that his mother had more money than he thought, but her mother refused to give it to him all at once, insisting that he waste time to come back to get it every time.

When he came back this time, he wanted to take away all of his mother's money at once, but she seemed to notice something and refused to give him money this time, so he started to think about stealing.

What made him angry was that the total money in Cheng Er's family was less than ten taels. He was unwilling to accept it. He thought that Cheng Er must not have hidden the money at home, so he persuaded his parents to come over and seize Cheng Er's yard for Cheng Er's yard. It's time to find out.

If Cheng Er still has a lot of money today, it means that Cheng Er must have saved a lot of money somewhere. If Cheng Er starts to live a tight diet, it means that Cheng Er is only superficial.

When he walked in, he wanted to see what Cheng Er had made to eat first, but when he saw Brother Tang's child, his whole body seemed to freeze and he couldn't move his eyes away, only his heart was beating unusually fast.

After not seeing each other for a few months, Brother Tang has become so beautiful.

Even the top guy in the brothel can't compare to one ten thousandth of the beauty of Brother Tang.

Unprecedented regret almost engulfed him. He looked at Brother Tang's delicate eyebrows and skin that could be broken by a bullet, thinking that such a beautiful Brother Tang should be his.

Brother Tang frowned in disgust and hid behind Chengjunyin. Chengjunyin became angry and kicked Chengdacai away.

"Son!" Ms. Liang screamed, and Cheng Wang stumbled open the door and shouted, "Help! Help! Cheng Er is going to murder his own father."

He pointed at the back of his neck, "He let that beast The animal bit me, right here, it must be bleeding. Please ask Dr. Liu to come over and take a look."

The villagers gathered around nervously, and when they saw the intact back of his neck, their faces changed. Painted black.

"Cheng Wang, aren't you fooling people? Where are the wounds!"

"I was scared to death, so I said how could such a good person like Cheng Er kill his father."

Cheng Wang cried angrily, "If you don't believe me, go ahead. Look inside, Cheng Er is committing murder, and he even kicked my son!" After hearing this,

the villagers rushed into the yard and saw Cheng Junyin supporting Cheng Dacai, smiling sheepishly at everyone, "He doesn't I accidentally fell."

Cheng Dacai gritted his teeth and said, "Yeah!"

How could he say that he was kicked to the ground because he coveted his brother-in-law?

Aunt Niu let out a loud sigh, "Chengwang, tiger poison can't even eat its seeds. How could you accuse Chenger so unjustly during this New Year's Day?"

Chengwang was so angry that he almost spit out a mouthful of blood. Chengdacai felt guilty. , unwilling to stay here any longer, he lowered his head and walked away dejectedly.

Mrs. Liang cherished her life. She touched the back of her neck, which was not even broken, and then looked at Cheng Wang, who was criticized and despised by everyone. She didn't dare to say a word and followed Cheng Dacai away.

Cheng Junyin closed the door, looked at the proud Taotie, and said with a smile, "I'll reward you with an extra piece of meat tonight."

The firecrackers crackled, and Brother Tang put on new red clothes, looking as beautiful as a porcelain doll under the candlelight.

Chengjun Yin kissed Brother Tang on the face and handed Brother Tang the bowl and chopsticks.

He looked at Brother Tang with affection in his eyes, "Brother Tang, in the new year, I wish you peace and joy, and all the suffering in the world will surround you."

Brother Tang frowned and said softly: "The same is true for you, husband. "

The New Year's Eve dishes prepared by Cheng Junyin were small in quantity and large in quantity. Brother Tang couldn't hold it back for a moment and actually overate it.

Chengjunyin touched his belly and said with a smile: "I'm afraid it's been two months."

Brother Tang blushed and slapped his hand away, "Didn't your husband say you don't like children?"

Chengjunyin smiled warmly. , "How could I not like your child?"

Brother Tang couldn't help but curl his lips, Chengjun Yin straightened up, "I'm going to deliver food to Xiaozhong and Xiaopian."

Brother Tang wanted to go together, But it was too cold outside and Chengjun Yin refused.

Brother Tang flattened his mouth and felt uneasy for some reason, "Husband, come back soon."

Chengjunyin rubbed his hair, "Okay."

The sauce yard was in a remote location, and Chengjunyin walked there in the dim night light. In front of the courtyard gate, as soon as he opened the door, he felt something rushing towards him. He subconsciously raised his hand to block it, and the smooth touch made him feel sick.

Xiaozhong and Xiaopian rushed out after smelling an unfamiliar smell, and saw Nan pulling down Chengjunyin's clothes, while Chengjunyin held her wrist tightly.

The two wolves stopped in unison, their pupils dilated in shock.

Chengjun Yin didn't want Brother Tang who was so fragrant, but he ended up getting together with this foul-smelling human being in front of him?

What kind of vision is this?

What a shame for the wolf!

Chengjun Yin threw Nanshi away and yelled angrily, "What do you want to do!"

The moonlight shined through the clouds, Nanshi fell to the ground, his clothes were half taken off, revealing his white and greasy skin.

Cheng Junyin turned his head away suddenly, wishing he could blind himself.

Nanshi was so shameless that she only wore outer clothes to seduce him!

"Cheng Er, I love you." Nan's eyes were filled with sadness. She got up from the ground and approached Cheng Junyin step by step. "I don't want the name or the status. I just want to make you feel comfortable. Isn't this okay?"

She guessed. When Chengjun Yin came to deliver food to the two dogs, he ambush here early.

This was her best chance and she had to take it.

She didn't believe that someone could be willing to let her go after tasting her.

Chengjunyin picked up a dead branch about one meter long on the ground and held it against her, saying in a cold voice, "What are you doing standing still? You can't even bark a dog?"

Nan was startled and looked at Chengjunyin in disbelief.

Two wolves: "..." I really can't.

Forced by the oppression, they struggled to open their mouths.

After a while, strange dog barks echoed through Tianchong Village.

"Woof? Woah..."

"Woof! Woof?"

Chengjun Yin: "..." Suddenly regretted the decision to raise a wolf.

Nan's face turned pale, "Chengjunyin, how could you do this to me?"

Chengjunyin looked indifferent, "You asked for it."

Nan's eyes were fierce, "In that case, don't blame me!"

She suddenly slapped away the dead branches and pounced directly on Chengjunyin. Chengjunyin was already on guard and dodged sideways.

Nan lost his balance and fell straight to the ground.

The gauze as thin as wings could not block anything. Chengjun Yin turned his eyes away in disgust and saw Brother Tang standing not far away, breathing heavily.

Chengjun Yin panicked, "Brother Tang, please listen to my explanation."

Brother Tang looked at him slowly, opened his mouth, but before the words came out, he swayed as if he was unsteady on his feet.

Cheng Junyin felt that his heartbeat was about to stop. He rushed over to hold Brother Tang before he fainted, his voice was trembling, "Brother Tang, don't scare me! Wake up!"

The two wolves heard footsteps. He shouted dutifully around Nanshi.

When the villagers saw this scene, they were in an uproar.

Li Zheng's face turned dark red, Hao rushed over and took off his cloak to cover Nan's hair.

Nanshi hugged herself tightly without saying a word, and said with tears streaming down her face, "Cheng Er, drag me here...I, I..."

Haoshi glared sharply and slapped him.

"Do you really think everyone is a fool? If Cheng Er really forced you, why are you wearing only a thin piece of clothing? Why does Cheng Er's dog bark at you as a thief? You repeatedly yelled at you when you were working Cheng Er showed his kindness, Cheng Er ignored you, I also beat you, but you didn't listen, and now you do such a dirty and despicable thing! How can you be so shameless!"

Everyone heard this ! Even more shocked.

I never imagined that Nan, who looked weak and weak, could be such a person!

"Dad! Here!" Brother Tan pulled Liu Langzhong and ran towards Brother Tang. Liu Langzhong was forced to take his pulse before he even took a breath.

"Huh?" Liu Langzhong looked more solemn as he felt Brother Tang's pulse.

Cheng Junyin held Brother Tang's hand tightly and stared at Liu Langzhong, his eyes filled with blood, "What's wrong with him?"

Liu Langzhong put down Brother Tang's hand and actually smiled, "Congratulations, Brother Tang. My son is happy."