Chapter 6 Fall apart

"You!" Cheng Dacai's eyes widened, "Cheng Er, Cheng Er, I didn't know you were this kind of person before. You obviously have beans at home but you pretend to be poor to deceive everyone. Now you are helping I don't want to do anything for you brother, you are so disappointing!"

Cheng Junyin was not surprised that Cheng Dacai found out about Douzi, "If you think I'm lying, you can tell everyone about Douzi."

This is not a disaster. Others will sympathize with him even more if they know that he is so hungry that he eats beans.

Cheng Dacai saw that Cheng Juan Yin was not making any progress, so he swung his sleeves fiercely, "You better not regret it!"

Cheng Juan Yin looked at him coldly as he walked further and further away, and the veins on the back of his sleeves were already protruding.

The Liang family is not a good person, but there is no need for him to sacrifice himself for revenge.

In this life, nothing is more important than Brother Tang.

As for revenge, he can always find an opportunity.

"Husband." Brother Tang walked out of the house.

Chengjunyin calmed down his emotions before turning around, "You don't have to be afraid of him."

Brother Tang grabbed the corner of Chengjunyin's clothes, "My husband is here, I'm not afraid."

Chengjunyin's eyes softened, "Go in when you are tired. Rest."

After Brother Tang went in, Chengjun Yin took out the meat he bought yesterday.

This meat was not bought and sold, but was bought for Brother Tang to eat.

Brother Tang smelled the aroma of meat in the house and ran out. When he saw the meat in the pot, he swallowed and became angry, "You are cooking meat again!"

He thought of something else and opened another wooden board. Gai, his eyes widened when he saw the fragrant rice inside, "You still dare to cook rice."

Which family in this village dares to eat like this?

He looked at Chengjunyin, clenched his fist in a feigned ferocity, but was reluctant to use any force when it landed on Chengjunyin.

Chengjun Yin took advantage of the fact that the uncooked rice had already been cooked, and he smiled and let it go, "I can't help it, I'm so greedy for meat that I can't stand it."

Brother Tang stopped when he heard this, and said with a pinched face: "Then you eat more. If it's not enough, I still have money."

Cheng Junyin saw the distressed look on his face and wanted to buy meat for him, and he felt so soft-hearted.

During the meal, Brother Tang still remembered that he wanted to eat meat for Chengjun Yin and kept putting meat into his bowl. Chengjun Yin didn't say anything, but after finishing the meat and rice in the bowl, he said he couldn't eat any more.

As soon as Brother Tang heard this, he wanted to save the meat until tomorrow, but Chengjun Yin refused, "The smell of the meat has spread out just now. It won't be long before the Liang family smells the smell and comes to beat the autumn wind. Are you willing to do it?"

Brother Tang said Of course he didn't want to give it up, so he ate meat while complaining that Cheng Junyin didn't cook enough meat.

Really unable to eat any more, he looked at the remaining half of the bowl of meat with resentment in his eyes. At this moment, Chengjun Yin slowly picked up the chopsticks and said, "Don't worry, I can finish the rest and won't waste it."

Brother Tang Seeing Chengjun Yin finish the meat and still pour the unfinished rice in his bowl and eat it clean, he didn't understand that Chengjun Yin was lying to him just now.

He puffed up his face angrily, "You lied to me again."

Chengjun Yin did not deny it, "I didn't lie to you, can you let it go?"

Brother Tang snorted twice, seemingly angry, but he couldn't control the corners of his mouth. upwards.

Not long after, Mrs. Liang really came to beat the autumn wind. Chengjunyin had been prepared for it. Before Mrs. Liang could enter, he threw a basin of water out, almost getting Mrs. Liang's shoes wet.

Mrs. Liang was about to curse, but Cheng Junyin spoke up first: "Mom, are you here? Did my eldest brother ask you to pay me back the twelve taels of silver you owe me?"

Mrs. Liang choked and saw a neighbor. Looking over here, she quickly changed the subject and said, "Son, your father asked you to go back."

"Okay, I'll go back now." Upon hearing this, Chengjun Yin immediately put down the barrel, walked out and locked the door with his backhand.

Seeing his empty hands, Mrs. Liang suddenly raised her voice and asked, "Are you going just like that?"

Didn't he eat meat today? Why wasn't it left for them?

Chengjun Yin asked doubtfully: "How should I get there?"

Ms. Liang reminded: "Mother knows that you are filial, so just bring a little meat, not too much."

Chengjun Yin suddenly realized and smiled, "I know that mother is here for Hello, I thought you just ate yesterday and there is no shortage of meat, so I didn't leave any for you."

Mrs. Liang's face turned green, and she was so angry that she couldn't say a word on the way back to Cheng's house.

Chengjun Yin also felt happy and pure.

As soon as he entered Cheng's house, he noticed something was wrong with the atmosphere.

Cheng Wang sat on the chair with a sullen face. When he saw him coming in, he shouted angrily, "Cheng Er, do you still take me seriously! Don't you even want to do the work in the fields?"

Cheng Juan Yin He looked at Mr. Liang who had closed the door, and then at Cheng Dacai who had a hint of pride in his eyes, and actually smiled.

"What? Dad wants to give me all those fields?"

Before Chengwang could say anything, Mrs. Liang jumped up first, "Don't even think about it!"

Chengjun Yin asked, "If you don't give me the fields, why should I do that work? ?"

"How presumptuous!" Cheng Wang didn't expect Cheng Juan Yin, who had always

been filial, to disobey him so much. You paid three hundred cents, but you didn't say that I would have to work for you in vain even if the family was divided. Even if this matter comes to Li Zhengna, I am justified."

Everyone was stunned when he said this, and no one expected that the family would be divided. , Cheng Junyin seemed like a different person, he dared to say such things, but they couldn't refute him.

Mrs. Liang closed the door and no one could hear her, and cursed at Cheng Junyin. Cheng Dacai pretended to be kind and persuaded, "Brother, we are all a family, why do you have to make things so messy? You used to take care of this field." "Who will do it if you quit? Do you want your parents to do the hard work in the fields at such an age?"

Cheng Junyin smiled sarcastically, "What?"

Cheng Dacai's expression changed. Stiff, Mrs. Liang cursed angrily, "My darling's hand is the hand that holds a pen, how can he do such dirty work!"

Chengwang said in a deep voice: "Chengjunyin, are you trying to force us to death! "

Cheng Junyin said nothing, and Cheng Dacai raised a proud sneer at the corner of his mouth.

This was not the first time that Chengjunyin resisted, but as long as his father said these words, Chengjunyin had to compromise.

Mrs. Liang also calmed down, raising her head slightly and waiting for Chengjunyin to compromise, thinking that she would have to ask Chengjunyin to bring over the meat and money later.

It would be unfilial if he didn't take it!

Cheng Junyin took in all their expressions, his eyes grew colder, "So what?"

The three of them were stunned, and their eyes widened in disbelief.

"The family is divided, what else do you want to do with me? Family affection?" Chengjun Yin sneered, "What is that?"

He unceremoniously pushed Mrs. Liang away who was blocking the door, his eyes cold, " I advise you not to provoke me!"

He opened the door and strode out.

Chengwang had never been so disobedient to Chengjun Yin, and his chest heaved violently with anger.

Ms. Liang chased him out, pointed at him and yelled, "Chengjunyin, you beast! You separated your family and didn't even care about your parents! If I had known, I should have strangled you to death on the spot!"

The more she scolded, the more vicious she became. Seeing Cheng , Juan Yin stood there and was still angry after being scolded, so he picked up the water on the side and poured it on Cheng Juan Yin.

Cheng Junyin didn't move, his eyes suddenly dimmed, and a petite figure opened his hand to block him.

His pupils suddenly shrank and he reached out to grab it, but it was too late.

The cold water was poured on Brother Tang's body, and the cold wind blew by, turning Brother Tang's face white.

The neighbors who came out after hearing the commotion took a breath of cold air when they saw this scene. They poured cold water on this cold day to freeze people to death.