Chapter 47 Cheng Dacai pestered Brother Tang

Brother Tang explained, "Collect this excrement and water, and it will be useful to you."

Hao asked in surprise, "What is the use of such dirty things?"

"My husband said that if he uses it well, he will It's of great use." Brother Tang didn't say much, "If it goes well, we'll see the results in a few months."

Although the workers were suspicious, they didn't ask any more questions.

Li Zheng heard that Chengjun Yin had built a hut, so he came over to ask, "Is this hut of yours available to the villagers?"

Chengjun Yin smiled and said, "Of course they all use it."

He paused, "But this dung water is good stuff. "If people in the village want to go to the latrine, they must not ask me for excrement in the future."

It's not that I don't want to give up the excrement, but it's troublesome.

Li Zheng said firmly, "Absolutely not!"

For this kind of thing, people in the village were very secretive about it. They just felt embarrassed. Who would even think about asking for it?

Cheng Junyin's eyes were deep, "Just in case, I'd better trouble you to talk to the villagers first." Li

Zheng responded, "Okay, it's a small matter."

After the villagers knew that they could go to the latrines to use the toilet, there was an endless stream of people coming to the latrines . , there were often even two or three queues, and

for a while the outside of the hut became the busiest place in the village.

Every time after going to the toilet, the villagers lift up their belts and come out, saying, "This hut is really nice, it's different from the huts in the county."

The villagers agree, "Yes! It's very bright inside, too. Smelly!"

Someone sighed, "It's all thanks to Cheng Er."

Cheng Junyin couldn't laugh or cry when he heard these words.

He saw the appearance of the hut from the Book of Chaos. He just thought that this hut was cleaner and more hygienic and could collect excrement. He didn't expect that the villagers would praise it.

He tied a rupa around his face, rolled up his sleeves to pull out the excrement, and did not forget to say, "Brother Tang, please stand further away."

He heard that pregnant women have a more sensitive sense of smell, and he was afraid of inhaling Brother Tang. Son.

Brother Tang stepped back obediently, but his eyes were still looking at Chengjun Yin.

When Mrs. Mu heard about this, she came here to watch the fun. She deliberately covered her nose and said in disgust, "Cheng Er, don't you feel disgusted? You're so dirty, but you still cook."

She paused, and a flash of light flashed in her eyes . Bare.

If people in the county knew that Cheng Er was playing with feces and water, would they still buy Cheng Er's sauce?

Brother Tang only asked: "Aunt Mu, is the latrine useful?"

Mu's face stiffened, and he said unnaturally: "I have something to do, so I'll leave first!"

Last time, Cheng Er followed Cheng Qi to make trouble, and Cheng Er actually took all the trouble. Those who caused trouble will be recorded and their belongings will no longer be collected.

Because of this, their family can only watch other families making money, and their days are getting better and better.

But they, who originally had a good family background in the village, were gradually outclassed by other families.

If they offend Brother Tang again this time, Brother Tang won't even let them use the latrine, right?

Thinking of this, she ran faster.

"Brother Tang." Niu Zi came over with a happy face, "The workshop is built, when will you lock it?"

After the house is built, the owner needs to lock it.

Seeing that Cheng Junyin was still busy, Brother Tang turned around and said, "I'll go."

Niu Zi glanced at his belly with hesitation on his face.

"The husbands in the village are working in the fields when they have babies. I'm just going to have a look, and I won't do the work. You don't have to be afraid." Brother Tang only felt that the people in the village were being misled by their husbands.

Niu Zi smiled and said, "That's right."

He asked, "Do you want to tell Cheng Er?"

Brother Tang shook his head, "The workshop is not far from here. I'll lock it up and come back."

Niu Zi said nothing more.

Brother Tang made an appointment with Niu Zi to meet at the entrance of the village, and then went home to collect the money.

This is the wages to be paid to the workers. Generally, when the owner's house is locked, the wages will be settled so that the workers can go back safely.

After taking the money, he locked the door. When he turned around, he saw Cheng Dacai appearing behind him at an unknown moment, less than two feet away from him. He was so scared that he leaned against the door, and his heart beat a few minutes faster.

Cheng Dacai had a sinister look on his face, "Brother Tang, are you pregnant?"

Brother Tang clutched his stomach and kept shrinking back, "What do you want to do?"

"Kill this bastard!" Cheng Dacai grabbed Tang fiercely. Brother Tang lowered his voice, "I know you still have me in your heart, get rid of him, and when I'm in high school, I will marry you back!"

Brother Tang shook him off hard, "Get away! Don't talk nonsense. "

Cheng Dacai rarely works, and he is not as strong as Brother Tang. He was thrown away for a moment, and his face twisted, "Brother Tang, don't be ignorant! I want to marry you because I think highly of you. If you want to give birth to such a scoundrel, I will be the first to operate on this scoundrel when I am in high school!"

As soon as he finished speaking, a black shadow came over and punched Cheng Dacai in the face.

"Ah!" Cheng Dacai was thrown away, and his eyes were black with pain. He opened his eyes with difficulty, and saw Cheng Junyin looking down at him, looking at him as if he were looking at a dead person.

He panicked, he felt like Cheng Er was really going to kill him.

He kept moving back with all four limbs, but he was pressed to the ground by Cheng Junyin after only a few steps. Punch after punch landed on his face, but he had no room to backhand.

"Cheng Er, what are you doing!" Uncle Niu ran out after hearing the commotion. When he saw this scene, he rushed over and grabbed Cheng Junyin, "Stop! He is your brother!"

Even if Cheng Dacai continues to be a bastard, Cheng Junyin Once Juan Yin takes action, everything that makes sense becomes unreasonable.

Cheng Junyin was grabbed by Uncle Niu's hand and did not struggle. He just looked at the people gathered around him and said coldly, "He just forced Brother Tang to abort our child."

Everyone took a breath.

Cutting off a person's heirs, even if it is a feud, is not so cruel.

Uncle Niu's face turned dark. He let go of Cheng Junyin's hand and turned his back to pretend not to notice.

Cheng Dacai's screams ranged from powerful curses to feeble begging for mercy.

Everyone looked at each other, but no one stopped him.

For what Cheng Dacai did, just getting a beating would be light.

"Li Zheng is here!" Someone shouted. Chengjun Yin paused his hands and stood up expressionlessly. He wiped the blood from his face, straightened his messy clothes, straightened his back and looked at the late arrival. It's straight.

Li Zheng looked at the bloody Cheng Dacai and almost gasped.

"This, this, what's going on!"

He knew that Cheng Er was definitely not the kind of person who would cause trouble for no reason, but as a younger brother, Cheng Er beat his own brother like this. No matter what the reason was, he would not tell anyone. It sounds great.

Uncle Niu said with an ugly face, "Li Zheng, Cheng Er's heirs who want to cut off Cheng Er's wealth deserve to be beaten!"

Yu Guo values ​​his heirs, and even if this matter comes to the Yamen, Cheng Er will take care of it.

Li Zheng hit the crutches on the ground angrily, "That's unreasonable! That's unreasonable!"

"Son!" Mrs. Liang squeezed out of the crowd, threw herself beside Chengda Cai, and burst into tears.

"Cheng Er, you bastard, how could you treat your brother like this? You are going to ruin his path to the imperial examination! If we had known this, we should have thrown you into a manure pit and drowned!" Cheng Er Wang pointed at Cheng Er and cursed, each sound more vicious than the last.

He offered Cheng Dacai in order to make Cheng Dacai stand out through the imperial examination and bring glory to his family.

Now that Cheng Dacai's face has been beaten like this, even if he recovers, he won't be able to take part in the imperial examination.

Cheng Er ruined his lifelong hope, how could he not be angry.

People in the village were talking a lot. Some people thought it was Cheng Dacai who made the mistake first, while others thought Cheng Junyin was too cruel.

Cheng Junyin looked at Mr. Liang and Cheng Wang and said, "If you think I'm guilty, then go and sue me. I promise to stay with you until the end."

Cheng Dacai plotted against him and he could bear it even causing him to die tragically in his previous life.

But the only thing he couldn't bear was Brother Tang being hurt.

"Husband." Brother Tang cried. His face was full of fear, his eyes were red, and he was sobbing like a frightened little rabbit.

The noisy crowd suddenly fell silent as if the mute button had been pressed. After a while, no one knew who said, "What a sin! Scaring this husband like this, she is still pregnant. What if something happens to the child in her belly?" What's going on? Who can take the responsibility?"

"I'll ask Dr. Liu to come over!"

"Hurry up, hurry up, it's not easy for this brother to get pregnant. If the child is lost because of this, ugh!"

General Chengjun Yin! Brother Tang held him in his arms and comforted her. His expression was calm, but his eyes were red and bloodshot.

Mrs. Liang cried heartbreakingly, "It doesn't matter if the child is gone! Chengjunyin, if anything happens to my son, I will make your family pay for it!"

Someone couldn't hold back and said, "Cheng Er is yours too. Son."

Liang responded subconsciously,

"Shut up!" Chengwang quickly cut off Liang's words. Only then did Liang realize that he had almost done something wrong, so he shut up in fear. .

Li Zheng frowned and frowned.

Liu Langzhong came over, and Mrs. Liang pulled Liu Langzhong to see Cheng Dacai. Liu Langzhong glanced at Cheng Dacai and threw away Mr. Liang's hand.

"Brother Tang is still carrying a baby? After all, he is your grandson, so how can he be so confused about the importance?"

Mrs. Liang was troubled and could only watch helplessly as Liu Langzhong went to check Brother Tang's pulse.

When Liu Langzhong put his hand on Brother Tang's wrist, he felt Brother Tang's trembling, and when he stopped his hand, he deliberately emphasized his condition.

When everyone heard this, they felt that Brother Tang's children were almost scared away by Cheng Dacai, and they immediately turned to Cheng Junyin's side, accusing Cheng Dacai of being cold-blooded and ruthless.

Chengwang always had a good face, and when he heard everyone criticizing Cheng Dacai for being lax in raising his children, he felt that he had no shame in staying any longer, so he turned around and left.

Liang wanted to make trouble, but no one helped her, and Cheng Dacai was unconscious again. She could only carry Cheng Dacai back, crying and cursing, "Cheng Er, you beast, I won't let you go." Yes! I want to sue the government, and I want you to pay for my son's life!"

Chengjun Yin said coldly, "I will stay with you until the end."

Everyone sighed, these are all sons born from the same birth, why are they so different?

Mr. Liang carried Cheng Dacai home, and Chengwang was about to curse when he saw Mr. Liu following Mr. Liang, so he swallowed back the curse. After Mr. Liu finished diagnosing Cheng Dacai and left, He just threw the tea cup angrily, "Cheng Er's bullying is too much!"

Mrs. Liang looked at Cheng Dacai and wiped away tears in distress, "My son can't suffer such a great injustice in vain! Li Zheng doesn't care, let's go to the county magistrate." ! I must seek justice for Da Cai!"

"Shut up!" Cheng Wang yelled, "Isn't that embarrassing enough?"

Liang shrank his neck in fear, but his eyes were still ferocious.

What's the point of being embarrassed? She must make Cheng Junyin pay the price!