Chapter 51 Chengjunyin was captured

in the mountains inside Tianxiang Village. Chengjunyin had a glutton town. Along the way, he didn't even see a rabbit, let alone ferocious beasts.

At about the end of the day, he stopped, dug through the grass, and looked at the ginsengs growing happily on the ground. He squatted down, picked out the two smallest ginseng roots, and covered them up with the grass.

Taotie didn't understand and asked: "Why don't you take them back together so that you are not tired from running back and forth like this?"

Chengjun Yin explained: "They are the safest here."

The common man is not guilty of carrying the jade. , if so many old ginseng were discovered, it would definitely make people suspect that he had found some kind of treasure.

This would not only bring trouble to him and Brother Tang, but would also most likely disturb peace in the inner mountains.

Taotie didn't seem to understand, but he still said generously, "Then I'll let my boys guard it for you and make sure no other thieves steal it."

Very few people came to the inner mountain, and even if they did, it would be difficult to find these ginseng.

If there are wild animals protecting them, these ginseng will have an extra layer of protection, which is also a good thing.

Chengjunyin put away the ginseng, looked up at the sky, and said, "It's still early, let's go directly to the county to sell this stuff."

Taotie pointed to the left and said, "There are Ganoderma lucidum over there! Don't you Bringing one to sell along the way?"

Chengjun Yin walked down the mountain without looking back, "No matter how good the things are, it's useless if they can't be sold."

In a small county like Shanxiang County, even if he has a hundred-year-old ginseng. You have to sell it cheaply to sell it.

Since it is going to be sold at a low price, why not sell it to Hao Duoyu and let an acquaintance take advantage of it rather than being taken advantage of by an outsider.

But with Hao Duoyu's financial resources, the most he could do was buy the ginseng in his hand.

Taotie complained, "How could you human beings be so poor?"

Chengjun Yin said: "..." He was injured.

In order to go back before dark, Chengjun and Yin didn't even go back to Yin's house. He hired the donkey Lao Er who was waiting at the entrance of the village to drive back to the county. As soon as he entered Duoyu Restaurant, Hao Duoyu came back. He rushed in with the yamen servants, grabbed Chengjun Yin without any explanation, and said loudly: "Chengjunyin, you are suspected of murdering people. I have ordered you to be arrested and brought to justice by the county magistrate." The

glutton in the basket on Chengjunyin's back was shocked all over. His hair was all blown up. Chengjunyin felt Taotie's restlessness and shouted, "Don't move, I'm fine. I'll be back soon."

Taotie looks strange, and few people in the village know it. Currently, they only think that Taotie is some kind of mountain beast. , and did not raise any suspicion.

However, there are many people in the county and Taotie shows up, fearing that it will cause more trouble.

Everyone just felt that what Chengjun Yin said was inexplicable. He seemed to be talking to someone, and he seemed to be comforting himself.

Only Taotie knew that these words were Chengjun Yin telling him that he wanted to hide Brother Tang's secrets and appease Brother Tang.

Cheng Junyin looked at Hao Duoyu, who had an ugly face, and took off his backpack, "There are some worthless sauces in it. I asked the waiter to help me keep it, so that when I come out, I won't be able to deliver the goods to other merchants."

Hao Duoyu's eyes changed slightly.

Cheng Junyin mostly delivers sauces casually and never specifically delivers sauces.

Most of the time, if a merchant wants sauce, he has to ask someone to go to Tianchong Village to get it.

In other words, the basket was not filled with sauces, but other things that were to be given to him or sold to him.

His heart was burning. Despite the situation, Brother Cheng still chose to believe him.

But he...

He suppressed the bitter hatred in his heart and glanced at Xiao Er.

Just as the waiter was about to step forward, other government officials tried to stop him. Hao Duoyu's voice was cold, "Back off!"

The other government officials looked at each other, but finally stepped back to make way.

The waiter hurriedly took Cheng Junyin's backpack. As soon as he got it, he felt that the backpack was heavy. He struggled to carry the backpack upstairs, not even daring to look back.

When he came upstairs, he closed the door and carefully put down the backpack. When he was about to lift the lotus leaf covering the backpack, he saw the lotus leaf move and a red thing suddenly jumped out.

The waiter was so frightened that he fell to the ground. He saw the fiery red and flamboyant little animal appear at the window in a flash, staring at Cheng Junyin with his dark eyes unblinkingly.

It wasn't until Cheng Junyin was taken away by the government servants and disappeared around the corner that Taotie turned back to look at the waiter.

The waiter was so stared at by it that he didn't dare to move, but he saw it jump into the basket, take out the ginseng and throw it on the waiter. It also quickly took away the money bag from the waiter's waist and disappeared in a flash. film.

The waiter sat on the ground, looking dull.

Was he... robbed?

He slowly lowered his head and looked at the things in his hands, his pupils slowly narrowed, "My dear mother!"

He suddenly leaned against the window, "Ancestor, come back quickly! This business is not with me!"

Such a big deal Most of the ginseng was brought by Chengjun Yin to be sold to the shopkeeper.

His money bag only contains three melons and two dates, which add up to less than one tael of silver. How can he afford this ginseng?

The sky was dark, and the workers in the sauce yard left work one after another. In the end, only Brother Wu who lived in the yard was left to accompany Brother Tang.

Brother Tang looked at the closed door, his heart beating faster and faster.

Although he knew that his husband would be fine with Taotie, he still felt uneasy.

Suddenly, the sound of scratching paws came from the door, and Brother Tang stood up suddenly and opened the door.

Taotie quickly jumped in, threw a money bag in front of him, and rubbed him affectionately.

When Brother Tang saw that there was no one outside the door, his face turned pale and he said, "Husband."

Taotie stiffened and pushed the money bag. Brother Wu said doubtfully, "He means Chengjun Yin went to earn some money." Money?"

Taotie nodded fiercely.

Yes, that's it! This man is so smart! Really good at making excuses for it.

Brother Wu comforted him, "He should have taken the things directly to the county to sell. He thought he would not be able to come back today, so he asked Taotie to come back with the money bag to report the news."

Brother Tang squatted down and picked up the money bag with doubt.

"This is the money bag of the waiter at Duoyu Restaurant." He asked: "My husband is at Duoyu Restaurant? Are he and Hao Duoyu together?"

Taotie nodded his head.

Brother Wu smiled and said, "Don't worry now, the shopkeeper of Duoyu Restaurant is a good man."

Brother Tang said nothing.

The husband would leave him in the sauce yard even when he went out, so how could he be willing to spend the night alone.

Something must have happened to your husband!

"I'm going back." He lowered his eyes and walked out.

Taotie bit the corner of his clothes and pulled back, not letting him go.

Brother Wu said again, "He means to let you sleep with me tonight. This should be Cheng Juanyin's intention."

Brother Tang held his hand tightly and looked at Taotie, who blinked with an innocent look on his face. Hold him.

After a while, he said, "Okay."

If this is what my husband really means, he will listen.

He was lying on the bed. Brother Wu was already asleep, but he was not sleepy at all. He kept his eyes open until dawn.

When the workers went to work and saw Brother Tang walking out of the house, they were all stunned.

Brother Tan asked straightforwardly: "Is Cheng Er not back yet?"

Brother Tang's eyes darkened, and Hao pulled Brother Tan. Brother Tan came to his senses, lowered his head and slapped himself in the mouth.

Let you talk nonsense!

Mr. Hao comforted him and said, "There must be something holding Cheng Er back."

Brother Tang only smiled reluctantly.

He only told them that his husband was going out for something, but he didn't say where he was going.

He was afraid that someone would rush in without fear of death after knowing that there was ginseng in the inner mountain. Others did not have Taotie's protection. It would be difficult for them to come out intact once they went into the inner mountain and lay down.

"Knock knock!" Someone knocked on the door. Brother Tang went to open the door. At the door was Donkey Laoer. Seeing Brother Tang, Donkey Laoer asked: "Where is my donkey cart?"

Brother Tang was stunned and walked out. Close the door.

Donkey Laoer explained, "Yesterday Cheng'er chartered my donkey cart to go to the county, but it hasn't been returned today. I have to rely on this donkey cart to make money. If the donkey cart is gone for one day, I will earn less." That's enough money for a day."

Brother Tang calmed down and asked, "Is fifteen cents enough to rent you a donkey cart for another day?"

Donkey Lao Er's eyes lit up, "That's enough!"

He paused and asked again: "What if you don't return the donkey cart to me tomorrow?"

"If you don't return it for one day, it will be counted as one day's money." Brother Tang looked solemn, "Come here, come to me or Cheng San Zi to get it."

" Okay, okay!" Donkey Lao Er smiled from ear to ear.

After sending away the second-hand donkey, Brother Tang leaned against the door. There was no emotion on his face, but fine cold sweat broke out on his forehead.

Something must have happened to my husband.

"Brother Tang, what's wrong with you?" Cheng Sanzi saw Brother Tang's face turning pale from a distance, and hurriedly walked over, "Where's Cheng Er?"

Brother Tang was pregnant, especially if he wasn't feeling well.

"My husband hasn't come back yet." Brother Tang steadied his breathing, "What's wrong?"

At this time, Cheng Sanzi should be collecting sauces in the workshop, so how come he is here.

When Cheng Sanzi talked about business, he looked embarrassed, "I harvested too many sesame seeds yesterday, and I only have a dozen taels of silver left in my hand. If I continue to collect them today, I'm afraid the money won't be enough."

Brother Tang took something out of his arms. He only took out thirty-six taels from the money bag, and gave the rest to Cheng Sanzi, "There are fifty taels of silver in it. You can use it first."

Cheng Sanzi took it and asked, "What if these We have all used up the money, but we still need to collect more?"

Brother Tang just said, "Let's talk about it then."

After Cheng Sanzi left, Brother Tang touched his stomach and his eyes darkened.

If her husband has not returned after dark, he will go to the county town to look for him.

He walked into the kitchen and asked: "Brother Wu, you are also in business, can you settle the accounts?"

Brother Wu replied while frying sesame seeds, "Yes."

Brother Tang was determined, "If I go In the county, the sauce business is decided by you first. "

Ah?" Brother Wu was surprised, "How can you go to the county alone?"

Brother Tang only asked . road. "What about the pregnant husband?"

He is the husband's husband first, and then the pregnant husband.

Taotie walked around anxiously in the yard.

Chengjunyin! If you don't come back, your husband will run away!

I can't stop it.

"Bang!" The door was kicked open, and a group of people rushed into the sauce yard with fierce expressions, "Brother Tang, you are here just in time. Refund the money! We don't want the sauce anymore!"

Although Cheng Junyin was arrested He didn't say what happened, but the news of people being killed by the sauce spread quickly throughout the county.

They also knew that there must be something fishy about this matter. After all, they knew deep down who Wu Jian was.

But so what, Cheng Junyin provoked the county magistrate, and the sauce business would no longer be possible.

If they don't come back quickly to refund the money, I'm afraid they won't be able to get the money back.

Brother Tang's face sank, "Why don't you want it?"

"You've eaten so much sauce to death, Cheng Junyin has been arrested and sent to the Yamen, you still have the nerve to ask us if we want it?"

"I said it was done by one brother at the beginning. The business is unreliable! Look, something happened now, right? After Cheng Junyin was arrested, there was no one in charge of this family except one brother! "

Brother Tang felt his mind go blank. I can't listen, I can't think about anything.