Chapter 87 Brother Tang was stared at.

Beginne am Anfang

This time, it carefully selected the ugliest and least-smart little brother! How could such a little brother still win Brother Tang's favor?

This Taotie-sama is not convinced!

However, no matter how unconvinced it was, it had to listen to Brother Tang and take Xiaofen back for training.

Brother Xi saw Taotie leaving with all the hair on his body. He laughed and said, "Sometimes I think Taotie looks a lot like an adult."

They both love to compete for favor.

Brother Tang hissed, "Don't let your husband hear what you said."

"Master." Aunt Chang came over, "The wife of Wu Tongzhi invites you to go to the magistrate tomorrow to enjoy the flowers."

Brother Tang frowned. wrinkle.

He doesn't like to participate in these, nor does he like to deal with the family members in the backyard.

Aunt Chang advised, "I heard that Wu Tongzhi's wife invited most of the reputable ladies in Chanzhou this time, including the family members of officials who work with you."

Brother Tang thought for a long time and said, "I understand. "

He received many invitations in the past few days, but he didn't go to any of them.

But my husband is the magistrate of Chanzhou, and he will have to meet these family members sooner or later. Since he wants to meet them, it is better to meet them all at once this time.

He asked: "Where's the lady?"

Aunt Chang was helpless, "She hasn't been seen since early in the morning, and her little claws have disappeared."

Brother Tang rubbed his eyebrows, "If she comes back, tell her and let her She will go with me tomorrow."

The half-month journey made Xingyun very depressed. Once she arrived in Chanzhou, she went out to play every day. He hadn't seen her for several days.

If she wants to go out to play, then he will take her out, which is better than her messing around outside.

Grandma Chang agreed.

Brother Tang went to Jing Yi to discuss the business again. Halfway through the discussion, Qin Menglian came.

Qin Menglian arrived in Chanzhou earlier than them. After learning that his husband was going to work in Chanzhou, he packed his bags and left Chantie County that day in order to open a new braised meat shop in Chanzhou.

As soon as he sat down, Qin Menglian said, "Brother Cheng is fierce."

Within a few days of taking office, a group of people were dismissed from their posts and several groups of people's homes were raided.

Now everyone in Cicada Prefecture is in danger, and those officials who think they have a backer and don't take Brother Cheng seriously are also shrinking their heads and acting like turtles.

"When Brother Cheng first came, those people from the Chamber of Commerce were discussing how to give gifts to Brother Cheng and what gifts to give, but no one thought about whether Brother Cheng would accept them." He smiled, "Now those people who said they wanted to return the gifts Go over and cover your mouth and pretend you didn't say those words."

Brother Tang smiled.

Yesterday, a businessman sent the woman to the government office, claiming that she was delivering supper to her husband. After the husband drove him away, he asked Hao Duoyu to investigate the businessman thoroughly. He found out that the businessman was a local bully who bullied men and women, so he asked her to do so today. The merchant's house was ransacked.