Apology

{it's been two years since the kids have been kidnapped. The twins are now 2 years old.}

*Lilith pov*
I can't help but miss my daughter. I knew what I did what's wrong. I was just not thinking right. I was also jealous about Lucifer's new kids. I wanted to make him jealous but clearly that was a mistake. I'm surprised that Alastor even let me lived. He had every right to kill me. And yet he still let me live. Even after all I did to him.

I have to go apologize but would they even accept my apology? Well I have to go try anyway. I walked to the castle hoping that they would accept my apology. Plus I already knew Lucifer was going to plan a birthday party for the twins in the castle he did that for Charlie every year. I know I'll do I'll get the twins a gift.

*Lucifer Pov*
I was setting up a surprise birthday party in the castle for Laura and Allen. Charlie and Maggie took them out to distract them while I got the party ready. Angel, Cherri, Husk, Emily, Adam, Alastor, and I was setting up the party. I got a call from Charlie that her Maggie and the kids were going to the castle which was perfect cause everything was set up all we had to do was change our clothes and surprised the kids.

There was a knock at the Castle door. I told everyone to hide and get ready for Charlie, Vaggie and the kids. One once I opened the door charlie, Vaggie and the kids were standing at the door. Charlie gave me a thumb up as Vaggie and I covered Laura's and Allen's eyes.

Once we uncovered there eyes every yelled "surprise!" And the twins were so happy. They were both jumping up and down of excitement. Laura ran to Alastor to go hug him while Allen came and hugged me. Laura was clearly a daddy's girl and Allen was a Mama's boy. They were playing games that Alastor and Nifty set up for the kids.

Everyone was having fun. I heard a knock on the door which was weird because no body else should be coming to the party. I went to open the door to see who came to the castle. Once I opened it I was actually happy to see him. "Hey Dad come in the kids are playing some games." He walked in and headed to the main area where the party was. "Oh Sera how nice to see you as well." I forgot my Dad brought her here. "Hello Lucifer, nice to see you to. Um where is Emily?" I want to punch her in the face so bad. "She's in the main area and she doing perfectly fine." She walked in the castle and went to find Emily.

I was about to close the door when someone blocked the door with there foot. "What the fuck are you doing here my Dad didn't tell me that you were coming here!" It was Fucking Lute at my door. "Look im here to see Adam and your father made me come down here." She here for Adam. Are fucking serious. "If you don't destroy my castle I'll let you see your 'boyfriend' alright!" "Yes I promise I won't do anything." I let her in the castle and followed Sera.

I checked if anyone else was coming but didn't see anyone so I closed the door and went to the main area where everyone was at. I was a few hours later and it was time for the cake. The cake was chocolate and cookies and cream. Laura wanted chocolate cake and Allen wanted cookies and cream so I mixed the two flavors together. Once they blew out the candles there was a knock on the door. This time Alastor went to open the door.

*Alastor pov*
I went to the door to see who was knocking. Once I opened it I wasn't really surprised."what do you want now Lilith?!" I saw that she was hiding something behind her back. "Alastor may I come in? I have to tell Lucifer and Charlie something." I didn't believe her but by her face expression I knew she was telling the truth. "Alright but what's behind your back?" She took out two boxes. "I bought presents for the kids. I figured I also apologize to Allen when I took him. Oh and also I'm sorry for how I treated you before. You know when I had you on a leash..." "Oh umm it's alright I guess. Come in the party is in the main area." She walked in to find Lucifer but I found him first and told him that Lilith was here and he didn't look happy.

After a few minutes, Lilith walked up to us and Charlie followed right behind her. "Lucifer I came here to apologize to you. For hurting you in any way. Even when we were married. I'm truly sorry for everything. I'm sorry for taking Allen and Emily. And I also apologize for destroying the hotel. I just wasn't thinking straight and kept doing terrible things. I really am sorry." Lucifer still looked pissed off but when she finished he looked stunned. He turned stiff and couldn't move. "Dad are you ok?" Charlie was starting to get worried about Lucifer.

*Lucifer Pov*
Lilith apologize for her mistakes. When she apologized to me about her mistakes and what she did to me when we were married I had a lot of bad memories filling my head. I knew she did bad things to me but I never realized she did that many things. When I first met her she was like an angel but when we went to hell she changed a lot.

"Lucifer lets go to the room you need a little break from the party." Alastor took me to our room. I wanted to cry but I had to hold in my tears. Once we were in the room I broke down and fell on my knees. "Lucifer are you ok? What's wrong? You know you can tell me." I kept cry. Damnit my makeup was ruined. "Shit shit shit my make up is coming off." I looked for my eye shadow in my makeup bag but I couldn't find it. "Alastor do you know where my eyeshadow is?!"   "It's right here." Alastor gave me my eyeshadow and I went to the mirror.  My hands kept shaking and I couldn't keep them still. "Lucifer your hands are shaking. Are you sure you're ok." All I could do was nod my head.

I tried to get my hands to stop shaking but I couldn't. Alastor kept asking if I was ok. I wanted to tell him but he might hate Lilith even more than he already does. "Alastor if I tell you what's wrong with me promise me that you won't be mad at Lilith." He nodded his head. "When Lilith and I were married she would drink at random days of the week. She would come home late every day and we would get into arguments. But most of the time she would get to aggressive and things would get physical and we would hurt each other pretty bad. But she would always have a bottle of alcohol with her and she would use the bottle to hurt me. Most of the time the bottle would break on me and made me bleed. I will never forget the day I found out I was pregnant. When I told Lilith she grabbed a knife and tried to stab my stomach. I grabbed the knife and stabbed her stomach instead. Then I kicked her out of the Castle. I didn't see her for a week until she said she would help me with Charlie. And I fell in love again but she didn't feel the same."

"Oh Lucifer... I'm so sorry for you. But now you have me. I don't trust Lilith but it looks like she changed a lot since we last saw her." I just that was true. I finally clammed down and fixed my makeup. We went out to the party and saw that everyone was playing duck, duck, goose. Alastor and I just watched until the game was over. Laura walked up to Alastor and I. "Mama, Dada can we open the presents. PLEASEEEE!" "Sure my dear let's open the presents." She ran to Allen and told he that it was time for presents. Allen reminded me of Charlie when she was little. He was jumping up and down and Laura came up to Alastor and I and dragged us to the table with there presents.

{I know it been a while since I posted my last chapter but I had a lot of stuff to deal with. Again I'm sorry and I hope you guys like this chapter. Bye 👋.}