The missing kids

*Alastor pov*
I woke up to Laura crying in the nursery. So I went into the room to see Laura on the floor and Allen missing. He wasn't in his bed or even in the room. I picked up Laura and checked the whole room but I didn't see him anywhere so I ran to our room to wake up Lucifer. "LUCIFER, ALLEN IS MISSING! HE'S NO WHERE TO BE SEEN!" He practically jumped out of bed and ran to the nursery to double check. But it wouldn't make sense, there only new born. They can't even walk and it's been 2 weeks since we had them and now one of them is missing?! Charlie came out running towards the nursery. She looked worried about something. That's when she started speaking. "Dad! Papa! Emily isn't in the hotel! I-I think she's MISSING!" Lucifer came out of the nursery in his demon form. "I think I knøw whø tøøk them." Damn he's so hot when he gets mad. Anyway! I told Charlie to watch Laura in case someone else tries taking her. She nodded her head as she wiped her tears. Lucifer and I got ready and went to the V's Tower cuz I know damn well that box took him and I was not about to have that son of a Bitch take my son. We made it to the tower and broke down the door. "Let's FUCK SHIT UP."

{ I know it's really really short but I have to leave you guys with a cliff hanger cause I'm running out of ideas but I'm sure the next chapter will be FUCKING AWESOME. Byee 👋}